Adams

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

http://onlineathens.com/breaking-news/2013-01...

The most qualified person for UGA president was found right on campus in the men's room, just like the good old boy Huck who makes about half a million dollars a year and former good old boy McWhorter was nearly a half century ago when he was appointed Dean over many other more qualified persons.

UGa and the corrupt State of Georgia is nothing but a worthless good old boy garbage dump.

The Regents lied to everyone who wasted their time by applying for this position, because the choice was made in secret before anyone even came for a meaningless interview.

Once UGA discriminated against both women and blacks. Today UGa discriminates against anyone on the outside of the good old boy crony system.

Georgia routinely violates the equal employment opportunity act with impunity. And nothing will happen to any of these worthless good old boys for it. The taxpayers of Georgia are the ultimate losers in this fixed game. Too bad they are too stupid to realize how they have been scammed by their corrupt dictators in charge on the fixed board of regents.
Fred

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Too anyone who is considering coming to this backward corrupt place of lower education:

The best advice is: Don't do it.

The only change that has occurred in the past century in Georgia is that discrimination against blacks and women has been replaced by political correctness and discrimination against anyone not in the political waste canal of those in the good old boy system of Georgia.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eatonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 22 min rename 53,013
Review: Tom's Garage 57 min not a mechanic 1
Latest on Dermond couple case: FBI reward, prof... Aug 19 Profiler 5
Cashmere Owner Lydia Ivanditti Faces Gambling D... Aug 16 oconeeblogger 1
Food Depot nears opening, applications accessib... Aug 13 Carolyn boggs 1
Tony Bennett/ Con Man (Mar '09) Aug 11 BST 45
Paul Mangiaracina is to be burn in Milledegevil... (May '07) Aug 10 kin of mangiaraci... 50
•••

Eatonton News Video

•••
•••

Eatonton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Eatonton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••