Water plant may help spur Putnam growth

Water plant may help spur Putnam growth

There are 1 comment on the The Macon Telegraph story from Dec 6, 2007, titled Water plant may help spur Putnam growth. In it, The Macon Telegraph reports that:

“It wasn't environmentally good. That's where the need started from.”

In a time when water issues are dominating headlines around the state, things in Putnam County are going swimmingly. via The Macon Telegraph

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Macon Telegraph.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 3, 2008
The only growth I see coming is in people. When I moved to where I live, there were only about 5 houses in my strip of road, now there are 16 and only in 10 years. The last was in my door. Someone bought the remaining one lot between me and my neighbor and is sticking a rental singlewide between us and ruining my peace of mind for the rest of my life. That makes the addresses the same with letters they are so jammed up. I may as well move into a trailer park.
Anyway, I have had my own bored well and it is still producing water. Even in this draught. I really cant affort the hook-up expenses. So I am sticking to my well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eatonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who was Kevin Wellons (Feb '17) Tue Misty 5
Bubba"s Tree Service Nov 17 Lynn 2
Cell service Nov 12 JPS 1
sex offender rodney rumph (Dec '12) Oct 31 His neighbor 8
Money makers Oct '17 teddy 4
Hot water heater Sep '17 Reynolds 3
Ashley shipman Sep '17 Cheif 2

Eatonton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance