how to find someone?
rjsacco2321

Atlanta, GA

#1 Jan 8, 2006
I am trying to locate my husbands biological father who lives in Potterville Michigan. After seven years I have managed to locate his name and address but not a phone number does anyone have any ideas or websites that can help me.
thank you
george rosenbarger

Radcliff, KY

#2 Jul 8, 2006
i am trying to locate my daughter in eaton rapids michigan. her name is alice (reed, maiden) wing. she is 26 does anyone know how i can contact her
Alisha Bannister

Abbeville, SC

#3 Jul 8, 2006
I am trying to find Piero A. Johnson. He is the father to my 3 kids and they are wanting to find him, we divorced in 2003 and they have not seen him since then. They are wanting to see him. I need to find out how to contact him or need adviced on what site to go to to work on finding him.
Malcolm

Hawley, PA

#4 Dec 21, 2006
i am trying to find this boy malcolm
he is a close friend of mine
but i never really figured out his last name.
he use to live in pennsylvania
but when his parents got divorced he moved to staten island new york
his birthday is august 13th i'm pretty sure 1990
i need to talk to him again!
Avidredr156

Southfield, MI

#5 Aug 26, 2007
Have you tried Zabasearch.com ?? Many phone and address listings there as well links to other info.
Avidredr156

Southfield, MI

#6 Aug 26, 2007
Have you tried Zabasearch.com ?? They have many phone numbers and addresses as well as links to other information.
Kenn Reinhardt

AOL

#7 Sep 6, 2007
I am trying to get ahold of Brian Hurt who owns B.H. Services at 216 No. Main St. in Olivet, MI. While my family was on vacation in the Lower Peninsula in late July/early August, we had Jeep problems and Brian did $4400 in work for us. Unfortunately, there is a whine from the front end that is just not right, and we have to get him to finish fixing the problem. Could someone in that area contact Brian at home or wherever so that we can wrap this problem up? I've left many messages at his office but am just not getting the problem resolved...and it's now September 6th.
Thanks. Have him call the numbers I've left on his phone many times.
ithappensallthet ime

Okemos, MI

#8 Sep 19, 2007
I'm trying to locate the mother that was profiled in the 5:00 news WLNS.

Her story is frightening. Facing the possiblilty of losing her children to foster care because she has cancer.

Did anyone see this segment? Did you get her name?
GGP2748

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Oct 4, 2007
I'm trying to locate a couple (Charlie & Karen __________ We were on a Bermuda cruise with them the week of 9/30/2007; I believe they told us they were from Leslie, MI. Didn't get a chance to gather contact information, can anyone help?
Thank you,
taty

Berwyn, IL

#10 Oct 17, 2008
im looking for my love his name is hector ortiz villa he is 18 and lives in monterrey mexico i dont know what i can do to find him i need help
ashley

United States

#11 Oct 19, 2008
i am trying to find my friend haydee satr soto..she moved but i dont know were and shes ppuerto rican..and she used to live in florida..but i dont know where she is if anyone knows anything wirte me at ladybory14@yahoo.com
ashley

United States

#12 Oct 19, 2008
i am trying to find my friend haydee star soto..she moved but i dont know were and shes ppuerto rican..and she used to live in florida..but i dont know where she is if anyone knows anything wirte me at ladybory14@yahoo.com
RecordOnlineGuid e

Bangkok, Thailand

#13 Oct 30, 2008
hi ,ashley
Go to http://RecordOnlineGuide.blogspot.com and find Top Ten list of where to find the best public record search databases online
Rhonda

El Paso, TX

#14 Mar 13, 2010
I am looking for my mother. I was born in Sattahip,Thailand during the Veitnam war and she was left behind. The name I have on my birth certificate is La-orng Seigpeam born Jan. 1st, 1948. The paper's I have says I have a sister and brother also. If anyone knows how I can go about finding them please let me know.
Thank you:
rdelacanal@elp.rr.com
mike mills

Brownsville, TN

#15 Sep 22, 2010
i am looking for my sister kim sherman she used to live in eaton rapids she has a girl kendra boy kirk if anyone knows her let me know at khristi_1@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eaton Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EATON RAPIDS NEW SIDEWALKS! why is the council ... Wed ERtaxpayeralso 2
city hall (Jun '14) Wed taxpayer 3
What’s in your city? (Nov '07) Wed taxpayer 2
Is the water still be wasted in the park near S... Jun 26 Wild one 2
eaton rapids despensary Jun 3 Who Me 2
cop that was choking woman behind bar w/8 witne... (Jul '14) Jun 3 Who Me 9
gocarts in town should be illegal (Jul '14) Apr '15 big dick 2
More from around the web

Eaton Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE