snoopy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

in the village of new paris, only certain people have rights! this is for sure, bias runs around in a white car with lights.i can`t put the names on here, but people of the village know, how it goes. no one never leaves the RED drunk. asked local piss anta in the white car, that is if you get past the young girls with their heads stuck in the window or maybe there is more to this. it really doesn`t look to good, the chief can`t see this cause he has his head stuck up own ass. HE REALLY kisses a good ass also. the king knows how sweet his lips are.. more breaking news to come. p.s. hey!!!!!!!!!! J.H. kiss a little more ass with your paper!!!!!!
Too Sly

Eaton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

I bet I know who you are referring to ; )My friend met him a couple of weeks ago, and it was no routine pull over, if you catch my drift!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eaton Discussions

Search the Eaton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Heather 30,173
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Marvin Levels 188
Kenny Weatherly 20 hr Keepingourkidssafe 1
For rent Mon Pops 4
old schoolhouse Mon snoopy 3
who is this? Aug 15 jesse 1
New Paris People (Nov '08) Aug 15 lizzy 41
•••
•••
•••
•••

Eaton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000