police protection
snoopy

Franklin, OH

#1 Jul 9, 2013
in the village of new paris, only certain people have rights! this is for sure, bias runs around in a white car with lights.i can`t put the names on here, but people of the village know, how it goes. no one never leaves the RED drunk. asked local piss anta in the white car, that is if you get past the young girls with their heads stuck in the window or maybe there is more to this. it really doesn`t look to good, the chief can`t see this cause he has his head stuck up own ass. HE REALLY kisses a good ass also. the king knows how sweet his lips are.. more breaking news to come. p.s. hey!!!!!!!!!! J.H. kiss a little more ass with your paper!!!!!!
Too Sly

Fairfield, OH

#2 Jul 17, 2013
I bet I know who you are referring to ; )My friend met him a couple of weeks ago, and it was no routine pull over, if you catch my drift!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eaton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calling All Heroin Users/Makers/Sellers (Jun '13) Wed Sickandtired 50
funeral drags Apr 22 the watcher 1
golf cart express Apr 18 the watcher 1
natural springs resort Apr 18 the watcher 2
Jeff Reddy Apr 9 troller69 3
Mariah bechtol/ Dakota Egner Apr 8 Dirty 1
Chloe hassell Mar '16 Katie 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eaton Mortgages