Ohio Soldier's Family Reacts To Presidents Speech | Ohio News Network (ONN)

Full story: 10TV WBNS 7
As President Barack Obama addressed the nation Wednesday night about pulling troops out of Afghanistan, one Ohio family said that the news was coming too late. Full Story
Sorry for your loss

Grove City, OH

#1 Jun 22, 2011
Being a vet and not agreeing with the conflicts in middle east that we impose there. We could feed the entire world with the wasted money on war. No man should serve in war proudly, only regretfully. I would never volunteer now for the armed services.Sorry for your family loss. I hope people will be more civil in our community, state, country and world.

Since: Mar 11

Marion, OH

#2 Jun 22, 2011
I am sure there are thousands of vets who would disagree with your statement. No one should ever regret serving their country, they should always be proud to stand up for their country. Not only would you probably never volunteer you more than likely would do whatever it would take not to serve at all. For you and the millions of others who don't think this country is worth fighting for, because you don't believe in guns or fighting, you should leave this country. Let us who enjoy our freedom and rights, enjoy this country without you smoochers.
Thank GOD not everyone is like you. You just told that poor soldiers wife that you don't think what her husband died for, is worth fighting for.

To the soldiers wife, I send all my sympathies to you and your children and the rest of your family.
momof7

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 23, 2011
I am very grateful to Pfc Rios-Ordonez for his service to our country. All of the soldiers and sailors I have known have been proud to serve and protect our great country. Anyone who doesn't think the US is worth protecting should go elsewhere to live. Condolences to his wife, children and extended family.
Big Blue

Grove City, OH

#4 Jun 23, 2011
momof7 wrote:
I am very grateful to Pfc Rios-Ordonez for his service to our country. All of the soldiers and sailors I have known have been proud to serve and protect our great country. Anyone who doesn't think the US is worth protecting should go elsewhere to live. Condolences to his wife, children and extended family.
The Entire world is worth protecting NOT destroying! P.S. The earth is round, what we do comes full circle !
Bobby T

Columbus, OH

#5 Jun 23, 2011
My deepest sympathy goes out to the Rios-Ordonez family.
John

Columbus, OH

#6 Jun 23, 2011
Thank You for your Service sir. Mrs. Rios, I know this doesn't help, but I wanted to ask you to make sure your children know just what kind of Man their daddy was. He was a HERO in every sense of the word.
light fighter

Columbus, OH

#7 Jun 24, 2011
BUCKEYE300 wrote:
I am sure there are thousands of vets who would disagree with your statement. No one should ever regret serving their country, they should always be proud to stand up for their country. Not only would you probably never volunteer you more than likely would do whatever it would take not to serve at all. For you and the millions of others who don't think this country is worth fighting for, because you don't believe in guns or fighting, you should leave this country. Let us who enjoy our freedom and rights, enjoy this country without you smoochers.
Thank GOD not everyone is like you. You just told that poor soldiers wife that you don't think what her husband died for, is worth fighting for.
To the soldiers wife, I send all my sympathies to you and your children and the rest of your family.
This guy had the balls to serve his country and deserves the right to have an opinion. I may not agree with him but will fight any domestic or foreign enemy to the death to make sure that he has his say and speaking of service; Where did you serve??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eaton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
red front (Jul '08) 4 hr watcher 14
dangerous criminal living in camden on liberty ... (May '12) Oct 21 annoyedannoyed 12
Lime Oct 20 Eatoneagle 1
concerned realitor Oct 15 shadow 1
permits (Apr '14) Oct 8 the watcher 5
simon says Oct 8 simon says 1
***************towel heads are taking over*****... (Jun '10) Oct 6 Goodness 77
Eaton Dating
Find my Match

Eaton Jobs

Eaton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Eaton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Eaton