preble county is corrupt

Posted in the Eaton Forum

searching for justice

Middletown, OH

#1 Sep 24, 2011
If you beleive preble county is corrupt go to www.watchdog.ohio.gov . click on file complaint fill out and email. The more we send in the better chance to get these police and court official out that are liars and frauds. Lets bring fairness and justice back into preble county!
searching for justice

Middletown, OH

#2 Sep 24, 2011
if you have had problems with illegal actions from the police, court systems or even the schools this is your chance to anonymously file a complaint with the state to have Preble County investigated for unjust, illegal and unethical practices.
just curious

Dayton, OH

#3 Sep 26, 2011
searching for justice wrote:
If you beleive preble county is corrupt go to www.watchdog.ohio.gov . click on file complaint fill out and email. The more we send in the better chance to get these police and court official out that are liars and frauds. Lets bring fairness and justice back into preble county!
I agree. However please be aware that it is unlikely that this county will ever be rid of its corruption. Preble Co. has a long reputation for LEOs & violence. Others have tried without ceasing to end the corruption & yet corruption has prevailed. Beyond that study the corruption of LEOs across the country & you'll find that it's just like living here. All over the country LEOs are protected which enables them to continue to murder, lie, steal, sell drugs, contribute to falely imprison & the list goes on. LEOs claim it's such a dangersou job yet they are fully armed & statistically the percentage of those killed is very small. It is more dangerous to drive a truck or be a farmer or a citizen for that matter. We are lead to believe that LE is so dangerous when one is killed & the media eats it up. We see citizens waving flags & LE cars from here & far away parading the LEO to his/her final resting place. Yes, it's sad but so is the killing of an innocent citizen by an overzealous cowboy/cop! I'm not for killing anyone including LEOs but their "danger" factor is highly exagerated. Please keep trying as I have for the last 9 yrs. Remember Clayton Helriggle? He died 9 yrs. ago at the hands of LEO Kent Moore & because of the (in my opinion) corrupt judicial system never got his day in court!
midnightlady10

Louisville, KY

#4 May 31, 2013
I have been researching family history that happened in Preble County for some time. My mother Glenna Jean Lee-Gibbs was ruled a suicide may, 2, 1954. I was an infant. My step mom had to shoot my dad, Sept. 9, 1961. I have garnered so much information. I have requested several times an autopsy for Glenna. Preble County has cut off all information with me. I can't help but to think there is something very wrong. The only thing I want is to know my mom didn't love us enough to run...or even kill how my mom Pauline did. I am asking for a public record and being treated as if Preble County does not have to follow the rules.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eaton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
preble county wants to catch the scotts? 10 hr The WIZARD 1
the wizard to jim & mary buckley 10 hr The WIZARD 4
David Linloff Did you frame Bill Scott (Oct '06) 11 hr The WIZARD 11
Talk Eaton (Mar '10) 18 hr JIM 17
is Camden Ohio a good place to live? Mon -transplant 1
Kelly Dunn manager of New Paris Food Pantry Mar 28 JIM 2
News Bobcats, even cougars, could be on prowl in Ohi... (Feb '08) Mar 12 onthespotmobilede... 73
Eaton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Eaton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]