Dead man found at house in Preble County

Apr 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHIO

Police on Wednesday night were investigating the death of a man found in the rear of a house at South Commerce Street and South Water Street.

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 100 of101
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
urallstupid

Clyde, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

and just so all know cps isnt coming anywhere near her kids!!!! she has taking great care of children for the last year by herself! her exhusbands girlfriend called cps and they talked to her kids and closed the case!!! and mind u her exhusband hasnt seen those kids in over a year nor has he tried!!! sabrina was trying to take his rights thats why they called cps on her!!!! you all wanna talk shit but you have know idea!!!!
hatin on the truth hurts

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

I didnt know either of them but I do know Andy did kill Paul over a stupid subject Paul's Stepdaughter Sabrina Andy Threw a air conditioner on paul and crushed his face and ran home and shot himself Ps got the info from the news and,the news must not lie!!!
tobias

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

This is her brother and you can go screw your self off bc he destroyed everything of hers and he deserves to rot in hell
zach tobias

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

The lewisburg cops don't have this investigation the sheriffs department did this and andy was abusive the smiths always looked out for the family and that's my family so if anyone wants to be a real man and kno the real truth cause I walked through the house after the murder and I'm glad he killed his self cause paul did anything for anyone he even gave him a chance but he decided to beat my sister so he deserve to rot in hell
john-the neighbor-arnold

Clyde, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

I am tired of all this bs ppl talking. none of you were here when paul was murdered, i was. I knew andy before this, he worked for me doing ROOFING and i never would have thought ha was capable of this hanous act, but the facts are, sometimes decent people do bad things.
ANDY DID BREAK INTO SABRINAS, ON HIS OWN, UNINVITED AND DESTROYED HER STUFF, AND WHEN PAUL WALKED IN A CONFRINTATION HAPPENED. ONLY TWO PPL KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN THERE BUT THEY WILL NEVER TELL. I SAW ANDY WALK OUT THE BACK DOOR AND TOLD HIM TO STOP BUT ANOTHER NEIGHBOR(THE ONE THAT ACTUALLY SEEN PAUL FIRST)YELLED THAT THERE WAS SOMEONE HURT IN THERE I WENT IN, PICKED UP THE AIR CONDITIONER OFF OF PAUL, AND GAVE HIM CPR TRYING TO SAVE HIS LIFE. MORE IMPORTANT THAN CHASING ANDY I THOUGHT. ANDY DID NOT WALK HOME, HIS CAR WAS SEEN LEAVING FROM BEHIND THE FIRE DEPT. BY THE BARTENDER RIGHT AFTER. I DONT BELIEVE ANDY MEANT TO HURT ANYONE, THAT IS WHY HE SHOT HIMSELF, THE GUILT WAS MORE THAN HE COULD BARE. THE OFFICIAL POLICE REPORTS, THE AUTOPSY REPORTS, ANY EVIDENCE WILL POINT TOWRD EXACTLY WHAT I JUST SAID. I AM NOT SAYING SABRINA IS A SAINT, BUT I AM 100% CERTAIN SHE DID NOT ASK HIM TO BREAK INTO HER HOUSE,SMASH UP HER STUFF, OR KILL HER STEPDAD.
ALL PPL TALKING THIS CRAP ON HERE ABOUT CONSPIRASY THEORIES, POLICE COVER UPS, "WYSONG MOFIA", EVERYONE BEING ON DRUGS OR WHATEVER,
YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED , YOU DONT HAVE A LIFE OF YOUR OWN? LEAVE THESE GRIEVING FAMILIES ALONE.
Facts please

Rockbridge, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

john-the neighbor-arnold wrote:
I am tired of all this bs ppl talking. none of you were here when paul was murdered, i was. I knew andy before this, he worked for me doing ROOFING and i never would have thought ha was capable of this hanous act, but the facts are, sometimes decent people do bad things.
ANDY DID BREAK INTO SABRINAS, ON HIS OWN, UNINVITED AND DESTROYED HER STUFF, AND WHEN PAUL WALKED IN A CONFRINTATION HAPPENED. ONLY TWO PPL KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN THERE BUT THEY WILL NEVER TELL. I SAW ANDY WALK OUT THE BACK DOOR AND TOLD HIM TO STOP BUT ANOTHER NEIGHBOR(THE ONE THAT ACTUALLY SEEN PAUL FIRST)YELLED THAT THERE WAS SOMEONE HURT IN THERE I WENT IN, PICKED UP THE AIR CONDITIONER OFF OF PAUL, AND GAVE HIM CPR TRYING TO SAVE HIS LIFE. MORE IMPORTANT THAN CHASING ANDY I THOUGHT. ANDY DID NOT WALK HOME, HIS CAR WAS SEEN LEAVING FROM BEHIND THE FIRE DEPT. BY THE BARTENDER RIGHT AFTER. I DONT BELIEVE ANDY MEANT TO HURT ANYONE, THAT IS WHY HE SHOT HIMSELF, THE GUILT WAS MORE THAN HE COULD BARE. THE OFFICIAL POLICE REPORTS, THE AUTOPSY REPORTS, ANY EVIDENCE WILL POINT TOWRD EXACTLY WHAT I JUST SAID. I AM NOT SAYING SABRINA IS A SAINT, BUT I AM 100% CERTAIN SHE DID NOT ASK HIM TO BREAK INTO HER HOUSE,SMASH UP HER STUFF, OR KILL HER STEPDAD.
ALL PPL TALKING THIS CRAP ON HERE ABOUT CONSPIRASY THEORIES, POLICE COVER UPS, "WYSONG MOFIA", EVERYONE BEING ON DRUGS OR WHATEVER,
YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED , YOU DONT HAVE A LIFE OF YOUR OWN? LEAVE THESE GRIEVING FAMILIES ALONE.
Thank you for stepping forward (with your name, no less) and sharing the facts as you witnessed them.
Thank You

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

john-the neighbor-arnold wrote:
Thank you for coming forward with what you saw. To hell with all the igmoramouses on here.
Really

Miamisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

You guys have no clue what you are talking about, only what you hear and what the news wants you to hear, The two People that can tell you what happened are gone. Though no one can "push" any human being to commeting murder, so you can take that logic and shove it, he had control over that, no one else. And as for the whole blamming this on the Smith's is rude and disrespectful, again you only seen Andy's point of view on the relationship so why don't you make sure you know the facts before you comment. The only thing that matters is that two families lost loved ones, have some consideration for the families and keep your ignorant comments to yourself.
Really

Miamisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

Hates Stupid People wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about John Arnold? The neighbor that found Pauls body? Cause if you are then F*CK YOU!! Hes not a friend of mine, but an aquatint, I know him through my very close friend... And that man works his fingers to the bone every f*cking day, to provide for his family. He is a roofer and a construction worker, and he owns his own business doing both. He is one of the hardest working men I know. Dont judge people by the way they look, he was grubby cause he had just worked his ass off for the last 12 hours... You fu*king ignorant ass hillbilly f*ck.. FYI he DOES NOT do drugs, he is a loving caring father, his Wife is also an amazing woman.
Really? The boots and pants tell you that hes a drug addict? It must be that you have never seen what hard work looks like to support your family. You are so ignorant.
Really

Miamisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

First off Sabrina's house was not trashy, messy or filthy, she had children, and if you have children and work you know that they create mess. Being a nieghbor and knowing the family which none of you ignorant people do, they were good people, Sabrina and Andy just were not ment to be, she never cheated or lied to him, He got to attached and snapped, and if I wouldnt have contacted her to tell her that her house was being tore to shreds by Andy she wouldnt have known! So there goes your thoerys about a set up! Paul was not a fighter, he was very gentael so to say he provoked I won't beleive, but do I think he got attacked yes, and did he fight back? I hope so. Things like this happen everyday in different nieghborhoods but everyone turns a blind eye but when its your "friend" who never do that then something must be up, "someone set him up". People snap, people change, What Andy did he did by himself, no one made him do it, and he was seen driving away from the scene from many different people so he didn't run or walk anywere. Maybe at one point in time he was a good guy, but the facts are still the facts, He killed an human being, a dad, a papal, and a husband. and then couldn't face what he had done and took the easy way out. No one will ever have answers, so just leave the families to mourn.
Mae Hemm

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Alls I can say is, if anyone has misgivings about this particular incident, you must easy your mind as best you can. It will haunt you as the years go by. Preble County doesn't have a good track record. True, all places have their rumblings over corruption, but PC has an entire website. Triplehomicide or something.

Shady dealings, for sure.
Sickened

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

Judged:

Its too bad Paul got mixed up with this family. Kathy is a controlling bitch and perpetual liar. She is now harrassing Paul's family and CHILDREN no less, via his facebook page. She is hateful and evil. Paul and Andy both were victims of these awful people! The only one from that family worth any respect is Joe. I feel sorry for him. I can barely believe the level to which people will stoop and Kathy is the lowest. She kept Paul from his family and friends for years. Now she is taunting them? Some day she will meet karma head on, I sure hope I'm around to see it!
r u kidding me

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

Judged:

Joe is respectable r u kidding me. He is just like his toothless crackhead dad. Worthless and jobless he is onhis way to being toothless with all the meth he smokes with his twin sisters fat and fatter. If a genie gave him three wishes his first would to be black biggest wigger ever white trash 101. Surprised thay all don't live in manorview . Move smith move.
john

Clyde, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

r u kidding me wrote:
Joe is respectable r u kidding me. He is just like his toothless crackhead dad. Worthless and jobless he is onhis way to being toothless with all the meth he smokes with his twin sisters fat and fatter. If a genie gave him three wishes his first would to be black biggest wigger ever white trash 101. Surprised thay all don't live in manorview . Move smith move.
none of the smiths smoke meth. not their dad,not joe and not the twins.I have known the smiths for a long time and they are a good family. they would give the shirts off their back. WHY DONT ALL YOU COWARDS USE YOUR NAME, ARE YOU SCARED OF SOMEONE TALKING S^!T ABOUT YOU? I AM SURE THERE IS S^!T WE COULD TALK ABOUT. GET A LIFE AND LEAVE THESE PEOPLE ALONE...
the smiths are evil

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

f*ck the smiths. they r the worst kind of people in the world. if sabrina doesnt smoke meth or crack why is she so toothless???
john

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

yeah. those smiths suck balls after banging meth and having sex with AIDs infested black people. thats just how they roll.
hahahahahah

Waldo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

urallstupid wrote:
none of u know what happend! none of u know what sabrina and andys relationship was like! i know her very well and i know she doesnt do any drugs, she doesnt sleep around and she never cheated on andy! those two split up because they couldnt get along! she isnt any of the things u ppl are calling her! grow up! se doesnt even know what happend in that house because she wasnt there! she was working! she turned her phone over to police! her and andy hadnt even spoke! andy hasnt been right since the wreck with jeff hanna!!!! and all who knows him knows its true!!!! he snapped he broke into sabrinas and paul walked in and caught him! sabrina didnt even know paul was there!!! have some fucking respect two ppl know what happend in that house and they arnt hear to tell the story! maybe if andy wasnt a coward he wouldve been able too!!!! but he took the easy way out!!!!
yea alright sabrina
super doddle

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Andys_friend wrote:
Someone should post this link on facebook so others can voice their opinion too. Andy bro ... I hope ur in a better place where u can be happy.
Yea he`s in hell where he belongs suffering every day andy was a piece of crap and a low life and he got his in the end so yea im satified.
carma god

Brookville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Andy should have been rotting in a prison cell way before the little coward killed his second victim and then himself. God makes sure, one way or another that everyone gets just what they have coming to them.
ridiculous

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Why are you still trying to talk trash about someone that hasn't existed on this earth in over a year?
You must have 1 really sad pathetic life...
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of101
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eaton Discussions

Search the Eaton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 min Old Guy 28,610
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 hr gertrud 227
the music thread (Mar '12) Fri Musikologist 24
Calling All Heroin Users/Makers/Sellers (Jun '13) Jul 10 Fa q 43
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun 27 Bobby Nye 178
Lake Lakengren Jun 26 Art 1
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Preble County was issued at July 13 at 1:20PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Eaton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••