a mother

Mansfield, OH

#1 Mar 22, 2013
Finally someone gets it. They should have just called it a flop house. Not a good place for children to be at all. I am glad to hear it is closing.
More places need to be looked into.
Curious

United States

#2 Mar 25, 2013
a mother wrote:
Finally someone gets it. They should have just called it a flop house. Not a good place for children to be at all. I am glad to hear it is closing.
More places need to be looked into.
How do you know it's not a place for children?..
Brandy

United States

#3 Mar 25, 2013
Where are these homeless people suppose to go..they are in there for a reason...dumba*s's!!!..if the nosy neighbors would mind there own business,these poor people would have a place to live?...What they need to do is get someone in there that can take care of the place..would you like to go to bed & wonder where you are going to sleep one night to the next...
a mother

Mansfield, OH

#4 Mar 26, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know it's not a place for children?..
Two children I know are still in therapy and it had so much to do with that place and the people they were around while there. It was not a good place at all.
a mother

Mansfield, OH

#5 Mar 26, 2013
To Brandy, I guess they would have to get a job and work and pay bills like the rest of us do. Imagine that.
I feel sorry for the neighbors being subjected to drunks and druggies urinating in plain site. You may call them nosey if you want but they are homeowners who do not have to put up with it anymore.
They are doing exactly what is needed, they are closing it down. It has been a long time coming.
If I did not work, if I did not pay my bills, if I spent my money on booze and drugs, then I would be homeless. Not going to happen to me, I pay my bills.
Oh one more thing, if they wanted a job all they have to do is look. I know, I guarantee you a job could be found but you have to seek it, it will not find you. FREE RIDE S OVER.
Kristy

Toledo, OH

#6 Apr 1, 2013
a mother wrote:
To Brandy, I guess they would have to get a job and work and pay bills like the rest of us do. Imagine that.
I feel sorry for the neighbors being subjected to drunks and druggies urinating in plain site. You may call them nosey if you want but they are homeowners who do not have to put up with it anymore.
They are doing exactly what is needed, they are closing it down. It has been a long time coming.
If I did not work, if I did not pay my bills, if I spent my money on booze and drugs, then I would be homeless. Not going to happen to me, I pay my bills.
Oh one more thing, if they wanted a job all they have to do is look. I know, I guarantee you a job could be found but you have to seek it, it will not find you. FREE RIDE S OVER.

Take a look around the neighborhood,there's more druggies rite next door...wake up..I no for a fact 1 person in there was being abused by her husband&took everything she owned..car,money,everything... So who are you too judge someone...walk in some of there shoes..yeah I agree some of them need to get out & get a job&better themselves..some it takes more time then others...
Concerned

Toledo, OH

#7 Apr 1, 2013
Maybe get the retard that is in there that is suppose to be running it OUT!!!!!..put someone in there that can do the job..
A Mother

Mansfield, OH

#8 Apr 3, 2013
To Kristy, I know one also, she told the same story but it was not true. It was lies. But she got pity and help. What they are told is not always the truth. Once again I will say, a job is the answer to homelessness.
Some people get out and look for work , some do not. That is their choice.
I worked for what I have. That is what it takes.
I still hope they close it down. Let them use the Y. That place is troubling in so many ways.
Also seems funny they have money for drugs and booze but yet they are homeless. Seems strange.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eaton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Jerry K Cosmetics 30,971
Do you approve of Christopher B. Washington as ... Sep 14 John Keefe 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
***************towel heads are taking over*****... (Jun '10) Sep 9 No more evil people 74
Haunted Midget House/Cry Baby Bridge (Jul '09) Sep 7 Wct12468 72
old schoolhouse Sep 3 Gone but not Forg... 4
New Paris People (Nov '08) Sep 3 Gone but not Forg... 43
•••
•••

Eaton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Eaton People Search