3 teens charged after burglary

Nov 27, 2009 Full story: Palladium-Item 22

EATON, Ohio -- Three teenagers face burglary and theft charges after a home was burglarized early Wednesday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yank

Eaton, OH

#1 Dec 5, 2009
I just got out my daughters year book to see what these scum look like and not shocked , I have been saying it for a few years now. Eaton is a small town that will turn into thug city Dayton I watched Dayton turn to trash in front of my eyes. Get all the pictures you can of Eaton because the history and everything in it will be destroyed. Graffiti has started I wouldnít put it past these three to be the ones that did that. Its going to be a little inner city crap hole before you know it.
dairysan

Greenville, SC

#2 Dec 5, 2009
Sounds like the world is coming to an end. We can tell from your use of English that you were probably educated in Dayton too. We don't need any more stupid people around here. Go home, and don't come back! Maybe Gratis has a home for you. Stupid!
Yank

Eaton, OH

#3 Dec 5, 2009
lmao dairysan I can't stop laughing, English over crime? Lmao this must be one of your scummy relations , One whom has no baby daddy. Let me tell you something if you want to met me and tell me where to go back too Iíll be more than happy to give you that chance. You defend this type of behavior tells me that you are related to criminals. You will go back home and Iím sure itís behind bars. Keep the scum out of Eaton you trash!
dairysan

Greenville, SC

#4 Dec 5, 2009
Yank: You need to calm down. And thank you for not being so obvious with your foul talk. By the way, I'm am a peacful person, and I do not participate in violence; however, I would like to meet you, just to spank your face. I'll be at the Swifty station at 9:00 tonight, and will be driving the black Hummer. Trash? Please! I think we know you came from Sommerville, and that's where you need to return. 9:00
Yank

Eaton, OH

#5 Dec 5, 2009
dairysan wrote:
Yank: You need to calm down. And thank you for not being so obvious with your foul talk. By the way, I'm am a peacful person, and I do not participate in violence; however, I would like to meet you, just to spank your face. I'll be at the Swifty station at 9:00 tonight, and will be driving the black Hummer. Trash? Please! I think we know you came from Sommerville, and that's where you need to return. 9:00
I live right here in Eaton , you don't participate in violence yet you want to spank my face be there!
Yank

Eaton, OH

#6 Dec 5, 2009
Two predictions first one I live in Gratis second prediction I live in Sommerville, Make a third one miss Cleo
Some one

Piqua, OH

#7 Mar 31, 2010
see the problem with everyone is that they dont know the WHOLE story before they judge people. TWO of the THREE boys robbed the house. They are the only ones who did it. One sat in the car and did NOTHING. so before you judge people you really need to look into the story. Yes TWO of them did rob the house, but the other didnt. so GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU run your mouth :) k Thanks.
dairysan

Taylors, SC

#8 Apr 3, 2010
Some One; Please don't confuse the issue with facts. Were you in on this? You seem to know too much about the "straight facts". Just where were you on the night in question?
haha

Eaton, OH

#9 Apr 6, 2010
Guilt by association, association means involvement, he was in the car so that makes him nowhere near the crime he knew was going on.
peacemonger

Eaton, OH

#10 Apr 12, 2010
I think that parents have every right to slap thier kids around. If these kids got a proper ass-whipping at some point in thier lives, they probably wouldn't have robbed anybody. Huge differance between abuse & disapline, but our sissy ass society would rather not have children suffer an ass beating.
grammarpolice

AOL

#11 Apr 12, 2010
It's THEIR, not THIER
Some one

Middletown, OH

#12 Sep 12, 2010
I am a CLOSE friend to one of the boys that "did it" and by the way he is STILL in prison. And this really pisses me off. The two that ACTUALLY robbed the house is out and free. While the other one who was SITTING in the car is still in prison. This town has so many other things they need to worrie about. If the police would stop trying to bust teenagers and worrie about the meth labs and other things in this town we wouldn't have a problem.So dairysan know the story before you judge. And no i was not in on it.So shut your mouth.
some one

Monroe, OH

#14 Oct 18, 2010
I was in on it! i was there! this is one of the three! and none of you know what your talking about! NONE of you were there so cant say shit! by the way the one who "sat in the car" went in the house to help try to get the tv!
hate a thief

Bellefontaine, OH

#15 Oct 18, 2010
All three should be in jail. So what if one guy waited in the car, if he did. He knew what was going on.
If he had said, no way, and went home he would not be in jail. Simple.
If you go in a store with a thief and they steal, you are going to be charged also.
No excuses, a thief is a thief.
you know

Hamilton, OH

#16 Mar 1, 2011
Yank wrote:
I just got out my daughters year book to see what these scum look like and not shocked , I have been saying it for a few years now. Eaton is a small town that will turn into thug city Dayton I watched Dayton turn to trash in front of my eyes. Get all the pictures you can of Eaton because the history and everything in it will be destroyed. Graffiti has started I wouldnít put it past these three to be the ones that did that. Its going to be a little inner city crap hole before you know it.
HONESTLY, this is a ridiculous response.
what do you mean your not suprised by what they look like.
you can't judge someone by how they look.
people make mistakes.
while some people have to have punishments for their mistakes, other people just snitch & get out of their punishment..
which is totally not fair.
someone who is faithful to their friends, or just isn't a snitch, does 2 years in prison.
while, the unfaithful ones who will turn their backs on anybody.. just get a slap on the wrist with a few months in jail or rehab.
TOTALLLLLLLY RIDICULOUS!
Yank

Mason, OH

#17 Nov 3, 2011
you know wrote:
<quoted text>
HONESTLY, this is a ridiculous response.
what do you mean your not suprised by what they look like.
you can't judge someone by how they look.
people make mistakes.
while some people have to have punishments for their mistakes, other people just snitch & get out of their punishment..
which is totally not fair.
someone who is faithful to their friends, or just isn't a snitch, does 2 years in prison.
while, the unfaithful ones who will turn their backs on anybody.. just get a slap on the wrist with a few months in jail or rehab.
TOTALLLLLLLY RIDICULOUS!
No its not ridiculous , you can look at a meth head and tell they do meth. You can look at a criminal and tell that crime will be their life long hobby.
loveme

Lebanon, KY

#18 Jun 22, 2012
Who were these boys?
Smoke

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Jun 25, 2012
Who Cares They Need To Be In jail
Maybe If They Got There Ass's Busted When They Were Younger We Wouldnt Have The Problems Today With The Younger People
BrokenHandJimmy

Dayton, OH

#20 Jun 25, 2012
They'll get their ass's "busted" in jail, thats fer sure!
tman

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Jul 6, 2012
If it happened to you, as it has happened to my family, you wouldn't be so quick to let these monsters set free. Burglary is at an all time high in preble county. Your home is no longer safe. So dry your weeping eyes and open them to the reality that these so called kids are anything than what they really are. Criminals. And many many of them are arrested over and over and over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eaton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Mar '12) Mon Musikologist 32
old schoolhouse Nov 19 shadow 5
permits (Apr '14) Nov 15 simon says 7
Haunted Midget House/Cry Baby Bridge (Jul '09) Nov 14 hiiii 73
For rent Nov 11 Kinda late 5
For rent Nov 11 Kinda late 4
trick or treat night... (Oct '10) Nov 7 Bev 6
Eaton Dating
Find my Match

Eaton People Search