Talk Eaton
Kipper

Dayton, OH

#1 Mar 18, 2010
Talk Eaton has to be the lowest of lows for people to post on. It is nothing but bashing people back and forth. Once in awhile some good info on there but rarely. It really makes Preble County look bad.

Come one people, stop fitting the stereotype people have of Preble County. Aurora Bade, stop trying to get people to believe your educated when its obvious you are not. Eric, get a life and get off the fat thing when you are a pig yourself. Trogan Revolver,
no hope for you or Phoenix, must be a drop out on welfare. McDaddy, you are a good poster. Keep up the good work.

The rest of you need a major course on how to treat people like human beings, especially if you are breeding.
Saffron

Emerald Isle, NC

#2 Apr 3, 2010
Sounds like you would fit right in.
who be boo

Jacksonville, NC

#3 Aug 13, 2010
OMG, I've gotten my nose "stuck in the corner" over there at talkeaton...

I feel like I've been thrown out of the Dirty Thirty.
Kipper

Cape Coral, FL

#4 Oct 17, 2010
Saffron wrote:
Sounds like you would fit right in.
Sound slike you might just be the ring leader! HaHa!
Common Sense

United States

#5 Sep 3, 2012
You all are peasants.
Smoke

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Sep 4, 2012
What The Hell Are You Talking About
Mae Hemm

Wake Forest, NC

#7 Sep 8, 2012
Smoke wrote:
What The Hell Are You Talking About
Who the hell are you talking to?
Felicia

Middletown, OH

#8 Oct 5, 2012
It's been shut down anyway....
Tony Young

Spokane, WA

#10 Mar 21, 2015
Billy Scott did not kill lesa Buckley as I once sat in the courtroom in Hamilton Ohio and unjustly manipulated a judge to believe as the prosecutions one and only eyewitness to the unthinkable act that Scott was accused and convicted of ! Its time we all knew the truth because its just to ugly for oneself to bear..... Tony Young.
Tony Young

Spokane, WA

#11 Mar 21, 2015
Soon very soon Mr.Scott will get his due justice
.hang in there my friend I am trying to
undue what was so wrongly done....and mr .Simpson as to the question you asked me when you and Mr . snowden flew to Spokane a few weeks ago .......do I think I should be punished for lying in corroboration with corrupt detective s and police officers to frame billy Scott?? There is nothing that would even come close to punishment for what. We did ........but this will free my conscience........ Do you have a free conscience??
janedoe

Hamilton, OH

#12 Mar 21, 2015
Tony Young wrote:
Soon very soon Mr.Scott will get his due justice
.hang in there my friend I am trying to
undue what was so wrongly done....and mr .Simpson as to the question you asked me when you and Mr . snowden flew to Spokane a few weeks ago .......do I think I should be punished for lying in corroboration with corrupt detective s and police officers to frame billy Scott?? There is nothing that would even come close to punishment for what. We did ........but this will free my conscience........ Do you have a free conscience??
The infamous tony young comes out of hiding again before the end.
karma has hit a few so far ike ld ford but not before getting his part in billy's framing off his concious first.
janedoe

Hamilton, OH

#13 Mar 21, 2015
is a lot of corruption within preble-butler-warren and hamilton county officias and cops.
many who are here to protect and serve our communities and us only serve themselves at our expense.but karma does catch up eventually.
Mel

Richmond, IN

#14 Mar 22, 2015
I think its wonderful Tony has come back to finish this. Billy is innocent and he has been locked up for way too long..
JIM

Wilson, NC

#15 Mar 28, 2015
Mel wrote:
I think its wonderful Tony has come back to finish this. Billy is innocent and he has been locked up for way too long..
A recanting witness is pretty much worthless. Billy will need ALOT more to be freed. J/S

On a side note, being from NJ but also familiar with Preble County, did you happen to know a
James Omar Dare?
janedoe

Hamilton, OH

#16 Mar 31, 2015
JIM wrote:
<quoted text>
A recanting witness is pretty much worthless. Billy will need ALOT more to be freed. J/S
On a side note, being from NJ but also familiar with Preble County, did you happen to know a
James Omar Dare?
billy has way more than just tony and he will get out. do any of you people even know or write to billy besides myself and mr. young?
we will take down the corruption and get justice for all involved
janedoe

Hamilton, OH

#17 Mar 31, 2015
people forget about gary heath's involvement and his recantation to the FBI and everyone he could sing to.and yeah he subg like a bird chirping implicating them in lots of other criminal activities from the public officiols in preble county that calls for RICO .
so in hopes they all may end up in jal themselves including the buckleys.
ass grass or cash is LL THE SAME ass they go to prison grass is land the couty owns and cash is best too for all the civil suits gonna come from this real soon
JIM

Wilson, NC

#18 Mar 31, 2015
janedoe wrote:
<quoted text>
billy has way more than just tony and he will get out. do any of you people even know or write to billy besides myself and mr. young?
we will take down the corruption and get justice for all involved
No, I don't know Billy.
No, I don't write to Billy.

I barely know Preble County.
But, I know that cops never go down.
I know they (PC) violated my civil rights, but the folks that could get the evidence, wouldn't.
I believe a weak-link died when I found out and started asking questions.
A "sudden and unexpected" death. Fire chief I believe.

Only a "sting" by DOJ will indict anyone on RICO.
It will never happen....it is good that you try to keep them honest, though.

Is David Scott done doing his time?
Cskcks

Marysville, OH

#19 Apr 2, 2015
Mel wrote:
I have read the reports and I know he didn't do it! All the facts and evidence lead to the johnsons!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eaton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman stabbed; boyfriend flown to hospital with... (Apr '11) Aug 23 Jeanh1 87
To The SOB who ran over my dog (Feb '11) Aug 18 culrich1989 172
David Linloff Did you frame Bill Scott (Oct '06) Aug 9 david scott 31
"Making a Murderer" (Jan '16) Aug 9 david scott 8
the music thread (Mar '12) Aug 4 Musikologist 37
Mariah bechtol/ Dakota Egner Jul 31 Thz74 5
rocky and dusty bowman Jul '16 family 1

Eaton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eaton Mortgages