Freaky D tattoo shop (premit for shop only)!

Posted in the Eaton Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Firesnake

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Listen up if you want a body pierceing you need to go somewhere's else as these people have not been state or county certified ask to see their state licesen's! This shop has a licesen's for the shop only! You should be thinking about your health! Walk into any tattoo shop's other than this one an you will see each artist has a Licesen hanging up just like your hair salon an barber shop! Do you know how many people have hep C an don't know it, millions! Contact your local health department. The tattoo artist their haven't completed a apprenticeship nor has Mr. an Mrs. Wright! So for your health an those that you love go to a real Shop! Just letting you know for your health beware an ask to see their Licesen's!
go away

Bowling Green, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

You're probably that Ciara that got canned back in march, why don't you go hang out in a graveyard and cut yourself while listening to bayside or bullet for my valentine

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eaton Discussions

Search the Eaton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 min Canton 28,511
the music thread (Mar '12) 15 hr Musikologist 24
Calling All Heroin Users/Makers/Sellers (Jun '13) Thu Fa q 43
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 4 edfgyujm 226
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun 27 Bobby Nye 178
Lake Lakengren Jun 26 Art 1
•••
•••
•••
Eaton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Eaton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••