Freaky D tattoo shop (premit for shop...

Freaky D tattoo shop (premit for shop only)!

Posted in the Eaton Forum

Firesnake

Dayton, OH

#1 Apr 13, 2013
Listen up if you want a body pierceing you need to go somewhere's else as these people have not been state or county certified ask to see their state licesen's! This shop has a licesen's for the shop only! You should be thinking about your health! Walk into any tattoo shop's other than this one an you will see each artist has a Licesen hanging up just like your hair salon an barber shop! Do you know how many people have hep C an don't know it, millions! Contact your local health department. The tattoo artist their haven't completed a apprenticeship nor has Mr. an Mrs. Wright! So for your health an those that you love go to a real Shop! Just letting you know for your health beware an ask to see their Licesen's!
go away

Middletown, OH

#2 Jun 3, 2013
You're probably that Ciara that got canned back in march, why don't you go hang out in a graveyard and cut yourself while listening to bayside or bullet for my valentine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eaton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's kid is Brittany Barbers, I heard it was B... Sep 20 CamdenGossip 1
News Meth lab discovered in Ansonia (Jul '11) Sep 13 ROKFILman 23
Talk Eaton (Mar '10) Sep 11 ginny76 19
News Eaton, Ohio police make four arrests in meth la... (Apr '10) Sep 10 Crossfire 56
Jeromy Spencer (Apr '11) Sep 3 Ehs1997 19
News Woman stabbed; boyfriend flown to hospital with... (Apr '11) Aug '16 Jeanh1 87
To The SOB who ran over my dog (Feb '11) Aug '16 culrich1989 172

Eaton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eaton Mortgages