Aero

Richmond, IN

#1 Dec 6, 2011
If you been to the Richmond mall latley. You can see its a dump. The walls need cleaned and painted, The floor is a mess, The restrooms stink, The parking lot is always dirty, And i could go on. Maybe the reason is Rico Lewis whos in charge of all this hes been known to smoke pot and is still a drunk. Why is a person like this in charge ?????/
nsnsns

Lillington, NC

#2 Dec 7, 2011
Why isn't this in the Richmond forum? Does this Rico Lewis live in Eaton?
thang

Richmond, IN

#3 Dec 9, 2011
nsnsns wrote:
Why isn't this in the Richmond forum? Does this Rico Lewis live in Eaton?
Do Eaton people shop at the Richmond mall ?
Mae Hemm

Lillington, NC

#4 Dec 10, 2011
thang wrote:
<quoted text>Do Eaton people shop at the Richmond mall ?
Probably so, but this is specific to the mall manager. Rather inflammatory, too. Thought maybe the opening poster was tryin' to get in the manager's "back yard" so to speak.

Also, I think these threads get shifted into different forums at times. Like maybe the OP started this in Richmond and topix shifted it to Eaton for some reason.

You bein' "snarky"?
Store Manager

Richmond, IN

#5 Dec 16, 2011
I ben a manager at a store in the mall a couple years now and Rico Lewis needs replaced. The mall is falling apart.
Kanda

Richmond, IN

#6 Dec 19, 2011
We went to the mall last night> Whos in charge of the up keep of that mall? Its a DUMP.
Wondering

Richmond, IN

#7 Jan 12, 2013
Is the Richmond mall even safe ? With all the water leaks there has to be mold.
BBB

Richmond, IN

#8 Jan 20, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Is the Richmond mall even safe ? With all the water leaks there has to be mold.
We went to the Richmond mall once a week . We wont be stopping there anymore.
Ex shopper

Richmond, IN

#9 Feb 8, 2013
Was at Richmond mall Thursday , Its really falling apart we were walking in front of finish line when a water leak fell on my 2 year old sons head. Has to be mold and other toxic in that mall. my family will never go back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eaton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the wizard to jim & mary buckley Fri Anon 7
News Eaton, Ohio police make four arrests in meth la... (Apr '10) Apr 23 loveprebleco 53
Local Politics Do you approve of Christopher B. Washington as ... (Sep '14) Apr 19 David Scott 2
preble county wants to catch the scotts? Apr 18 David Scott 2
News Bobcats, even cougars, could be on prowl in Ohi... (Feb '08) Apr 17 jordan 75
David Linloff Did you frame Bill Scott (Oct '06) Apr 14 jjane doe 12
Don't let Jeff Eby repair your transmission. Apr 13 gwo1973 1
More from around the web

Eaton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]