Saint Augustine, FL

#3 Apr 15, 2011
alocal

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 May 23, 2011
alocal

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jul 2, 2011
While mother was laying in bed, unable to move or speak, but able to comprehend, watched elizabeth remove most of her clothes from the closet, never to be seen again.

www.thisisforyouathie.blogspot.com

1,157 blog site views
alocal

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Jul 31, 2011
April 24, 2007 elizabeth King-Jones took our father to the attorney’s office to change his will. While elizabeth sit next to daddy in the office he disinherited his wife of 65 years and two of his 3 children. The new heir was elizabeth and her two children. In October 2005 daddy was diagnosed with vascular dementia. One of the typical financial abuses of the elderly is to claim family members were stealing and if they had control of the money they would stop it. This is one of the ways elizabeth did it. Mother worked outside of the home and retired from a government job and contributed far more than our father to what elizabeth was planning to take.

see more at www.thisisforyouathie.blogspot.com
1,356 site visits
alocal

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Sep 23, 2011
visit www.thisisforyouathie.blogspot.com to find out about elizabeth king-jones from west alexandria, ohio. 1,495 sight views.
alocal

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Sep 27, 2011
In October 2007 after Barbara was successful in removing Mother’s car keys from Daddy, elizabeth king-jones used Daddy’s money and purchased a van in Ohio and brought it to Daddy.
Within 24 hours after elizabeth left, Daddy drove the van through the back of the garage, a sitting room, over an elevated wooden deck narrowly missing Remy the caregiver. Later we saw a Dr. report dated prior to purchasing the van telling elizabeth,“you father must not drive”.
1,503 site views.
alocal

United States

#13 Dec 1, 2011
local

Miami, FL

#14 Jan 16, 2012
local

Nashville, TN

#15 Apr 24, 2012
Coming soon, the book titled,"The Day My Mother Died", a case study of elder abuse by a family member.
Irony

Vandalia, OH

#16 Apr 27, 2012
Is this Elizabeth King you speak of in your blogs that abused your parents, the same woman that is also currently running for treasurer in the upcoming November election along side Jane Marshall?(See attached link)Citizens for Jane Marshall - Photos | Facebook
To contribute to my campaign, please send a check made out to Citizens for Jane Marshall, and send it to Elizabeth King Jones, 8213, US 35 W. West Alex, OH 45381

If so, are these people aware who they are involved with? I mean, this isn't exactly something that will fly well with the citizens especially the elderly citizens of Preble County! Please fill us in if you will Barbara. Thank you making this blog. I have been following it for months. Keep up the good work.
local

Nashville, TN

#17 Apr 28, 2012
same one
Irony

Vandalia, OH

#18 Apr 30, 2012
local wrote:
same one
Hmmmmm...very interesting! I wonder when the election is in full swing, that this won't be a "hot topic"? That will kill Jane M.'s chances for sure. So, what is the current status of what is going on in the lawsuit with Lee Co.? Is there any on-going investigations or lawsuits against EKJ?
Liz King-Athelene Vaughn

Knoxville, TN

#19 Nov 10, 2012
Mother’s maiden name is Vaughn with relatives in Kentucky, Tennessee and Virginia.
As mother was dying elizabeth King-Jones was in court attempting to get a court order to have Mother pay for the food she consumed in the house she shared with Daddy. elizabeth had daddy’s POA and had him change his will to make her the sole heir. Mother contributed the most money to the household, both during her working career and retirement. Mother paid for Daddy’s supplemental insurance. elizabeth king-jones apparently wanted to squeeze more money from her dying mother.
www.thisisforyouathis.blogspot.com
SLABHEAD

Columbus, OH

#20 Nov 13, 2012
Have you figured out yet that no one cares about your rants ? Why don't you take your issues somewhere else ?
Smoke

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Nov 14, 2012
WHO Gives A Damn About This Old Subject

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eaton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Subway Nov 15 ragibells2 1
News Somerville residents want to preserve their his... (Jul '10) Nov 13 GoD 6
Loren Howell (Apr '11) Nov 1 Jeffrey Smith 2
Dave parker Nov 1 Jeffrey Smith 2
james silver Oct 30 woody 1
Ariel Herbst (Nov '15) Oct 30 Seeker 2
is 230 club a lesbian bar (Jan '14) Oct 29 just me 4

Eaton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance