vote no on tax renewal in NOV.

vote no on tax renewal in NOV.

Posted in the Eaton Forum

snoopy

Franklin, OH

#1 Jul 7, 2013
jed is dead.....MORE LATER ON THIS SUBJECT, THAT IS FOR SURE. OUT THE COUNCIL RECALL THIER DUMB ASSES, TIME FOR A CHANGE
snoopy

Franklin, OH

#2 Jul 7, 2013
JED IS DEAD!!!!!! VOTE NO ON TAX RENEWAL,RECALL THE COUNCIL MEMBERS, TIME FOR A CHANGE. THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SPEND OUR MONEY PROPERLY
Jane Doe

Mansfield, OH

#3 Jul 16, 2013
Instead of getting on a public forum and hiding behind a screen name why not attend your towns council meetings and voice your concerns there. I seriously doubt that anyone can do anything to make changes by reading your stupid post on here. Oh that's right, people like you love to complain but don't have the guts to show your face to those you are complaining about.
the shadow

Franklin, OH

#4 Sep 15, 2013
jane doe you should talk. seems like you are hiding.2296
snoopy

Franklin, OH

#5 Sep 15, 2013
during the menorial day week end, semw the new paris popo couldn`t find one dui, seems like no body drinks in the village, i find this very sad that the new paris popo couldn`t find one dui, when they pull cars over all tha time, at their whim,then no hold and release. get good info from thier bullshit....
snoopy

Franklin, OH

#6 Sep 15, 2013
also JEDD is dead!!!!!! vote no on the renewal of the tax levy,they spend our tax as if was just there to spend they did not need the income tax that they ,the council. put on the working people.
snoopy

Franklin, OH

#7 Sep 15, 2013
property owners the rentals you rent out there are a lot of owners of rentals that do not pay the property income tax. this WILL catch up to you soon. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eaton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calling All Heroin Users/Makers/Sellers (Jun '13) May 24 Right under your ... 51
funeral drags Apr '16 the watcher 1
golf cart express Apr '16 the watcher 1
natural springs resort Apr '16 the watcher 2
Jeff Reddy Apr '16 troller69 3
Mariah bechtol/ Dakota Egner Apr '16 Dirty 1
Chloe hassell Mar '16 Katie 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eaton Mortgages