Man sentenced for raping child

Jun 17, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Palladium-Item

EATON, Ohio -- A 36-year-old man from Camden, Ohio, has been sentenced to life without parole after convictions last week on four counts of raping a girl younger than age 10 for many years.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Cook

Eaton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

Judged:

Hanging is to good for this creep!But I would buy a ticket to see it.
budda

Oxford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2009

only if people knew it was a drug house turned that way by not only him but his wife 2 there was also a 17 year old in the house trading sexual favors for drugs given to her by the parents of the home i say they both deserve to go 2 jail 4 life steffanie wagers ur day b comin what goes roun u lil nasty comes roun
mammabear

Bucyrus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

Judged:

I hope they never let this guy out but the other people should be held accountable also. You would know what was going on if you lived in the same house.
The wife should be locked up too.
Shame on our system for not changing the laws on this type of abuse.
A poor child is scared for life.
curious

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2009

Judged:

It's a shame people like this are allowed to be around children.
just me

Bucyrus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Who was this guy? Was it Steffanies husband Gene (bub)? THEY WERE ALL METH HEADS RIGHT?
Peacemonger

Eaton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Judged:

These people have no right to reproduce or get married. Damn weakass laws.
just me

Bucyrus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

Peacemonger wrote:
These people have no right to reproduce or get married. Damn weakass laws.
Tell me about it. SICK,SICK,SICK!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

They should cut off his d*ck and hang this sick f*ck. Although we know this isn't going to happen, we can rest assured that he will pay the price in prision. They do not take kindly to his type. He will find out what it's really liked to be raped and can do nothing about it. I hope this man burns in hell!
sexylady

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2010

Maybe he will meet a guy they all call bubba in prison. The guys in there do not like child rapist. He deserves what he gets. In Japan they used to castrate men for doing such things. They do not have this problem any longer like the USA does with these creeps.
just me

Bucyrus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

It was steffanies husband Gene wagers. EWWWW scum. Was it a daughter steffanie had with a man besides Gene? God that poor little girl.... I hope they rip his as*hole apart in there he deserves to be raped every day untill the day he dies. Geeze the sick people we live in this world with. How did his wife not know... it apparently went on for years. EWWWWWWWW. That poor baby is scared for life now, damn him. Burn in he** you mutherfu**er
just me

Bucyrus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

He was a no good meth head also. I can't even discribe the hatered I have for people like that... I mean damn he had a wife he could have had sex with her and left that baby alone. Or had sex with anyone other than a CHILD. Oh I am pissed.
appledee

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

I hope they send him somewhere like Chilicothe. They'll take care of him up there ;) The mother belongs in Marysville.
Shotgun in your mouth

Eaton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Cook wrote:
Hanging is to good for this creep!But I would buy a ticket to see it.
hanging is right then let me eat his guts and puke them up on his mother.
xbabysitter

Enon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

mammabear wrote:
I hope they never let this guy out but the other people should be held accountable also. You would know what was going on if you lived in the same house.
The wife should be locked up too.
Shame on our system for not changing the laws on this type of abuse.
A poor child is scared for life.
~ Hello, I don't know if anyone will read this,but I was Gene and Stephanie Wagers babysitter,he drugged and raped me when I was 16yrs.old,I now have a 12 yr old daughter from him,I couldn't imagine him doing that to her,let alone little Jessica,I loved those kids so much,still do. I am glad he finially got what he deserved,too bad it was at a terrible cost,and Stephanie wtf!! why aren't you behind bars also,you let alot of wrong happen and you know it!watch out Karma will get you.
xbabysitter

Enon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

budda wrote:
only if people knew it was a drug house turned that way by not only him but his wife 2 there was also a 17 year old in the house trading sexual favors for drugs given to her by the parents of the home i say they both deserve to go 2 jail 4 life steffanie wagers ur day b comin what goes roun u lil nasty comes roun
We might know each other , i d k but i was their babysitter and was raped by GENE "Bub" after being drugged,and had a baby as a result,but there is nothing right about either one of them,she is just as bad,her dayWILL come and i hope soon,Karma is a bitch,what goes around comes around and i hope it smacks you right in the face you ugly , crooked tooth....they need child abuse charges brought against them also,Children services should be ASHAMED of themselves,protecting chidren my ass,you didn't go passed the front door,WTF!!!!
Just Asking

Oxford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2011

Judged:

To the person that was drugged and raped by this person. My question is did you report this? And if not why?
mossie in eaton

Mason, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

just me wrote:
It was steffanies husband Gene wagers. EWWWW scum. Was it a daughter steffanie had with a man besides Gene? God that poor little girl.... I hope they rip his as*hole apart in there he deserves to be raped every day untill the day he dies. Geeze the sick people we live in this world with. How did his wife not know... it apparently went on for years. EWWWWWWWW. That poor baby is scared for life now, damn him. Burn in he** you muthu*erf*er
never happen and some of you people are really sick o oooooooo you can tell by what you write what you are some day what will you say to god you know he see all you do and you know what you do he knows to other people know what you do to you are so perfect you talk so nice to reamber god is watching you all of you.
Smoke

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Hang The Punk and and His Sick As_ Wife Dont Give Him Or Her The Chance To Do This Again
Family

Waynesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

I am/was bubs cousin and have known him all my life and all the kids in our family that he was around 24/7 he never touched us. He was a great a decent man and had our backs through thick and thin. Maybe he made bad choices but I know steffanie is full of bs and Bubs own son will tell you the same. You people are quick to judge when its not your place to judge. RIP to a great man yall dont know the whole story!
Prebletucky Sex Predators

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Shotgun in your mouth wrote:
<quoted text>hanging is right then let me eat his guts and puke them up on his mother.
They call them inbreads. SOB needs to rot and gets what is coming to him in prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Eaton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Eaton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance