Looking for my brother

Posted in the Eaton Forum

michelle

Lexington, KY

#1 Jun 10, 2008
I am looking for my brother he was adopted in july of 67-68 I think. I was told that his mother was a teacher and his father an engineer.(his adopted parents)Please if anyone has any info let me know I was also told that the family lived in Eaton Ohio,Please only serious comments.
mert

United States

#2 Jun 16, 2008
I just found this web sight today and I was wondering if you had heard anything about your brother? I grew up in Preble County and maybe I could help.
autism mommy

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Jun 19, 2008
mert wrote:
I just found this web sight today and I was wondering if you had heard anything about your brother? I grew up in Preble County and maybe I could help.
No i still haven't
mert

United States

#4 Jun 22, 2008
How old Is your brother? Did he grow up in Eaton? There are not that many teachers in Eaton, it is a small town.
autism mommy

Owingsville, KY

#5 Jun 22, 2008
mert wrote:
How old Is your brother? Did he grow up in Eaton? There are not that many teachers in Eaton, it is a small town.
probably 40-41.I know his birthday is suppose to be July 17th,1967-1968
mert

United States

#6 Jun 22, 2008
autism mommy wrote:
<quoted text>probably 40-41.I know his birthday is suppose to be July 17th,1967-1968
The local county newspaper is the Register Herald. Try their websight to place an ad. Eaton is a very small, close knit community. The people are very helpful and all about family. I was born and raised there and lived there until about a year ago. Most of my family is there.
autism mommy

Owingsville, KY

#7 Jun 22, 2008
mert wrote:
<quoted text>
The local county newspaper is the Register Herald. Try their websight to place an ad. Eaton is a very small, close knit community. The people are very helpful and all about family. I was born and raised there and lived there until about a year ago. Most of my family is there.
If you don't mind me asking are you about his age.Ty
mert

United States

#8 Jun 23, 2008
I am 48. I have cousins his age that live in Preble County.
autism mommy

Owingsville, KY

#9 Jun 23, 2008
mert wrote:
I am 48. I have cousins his age that live in Preble County.
ok i am not really sure how to go about the search,maybe he doesn't want to be found,you know lots of thoughts,ty
mert

United States

#10 Jun 24, 2008
You never know....maybe he doesn't even know he is adopted. All you can do is try. I can't imagine anyone not wanting to know true family. If I were you, I would not give up.
autism mommy

Owingsville, KY

#11 Jun 24, 2008
mert wrote:
You never know....maybe he doesn't even know he is adopted. All you can do is try. I can't imagine anyone not wanting to know true family. If I were you, I would not give up.
thanks. so what is it like there in Eaton Ohio?lol.i grew up in cincinnati,and moved to the country about 10 years ago.I do wonder about him alot if we look alike.You know that kind of stuff.sorry to keep bothering you.
mert

Acworth, GA

#12 Jun 24, 2008
You are not bothering me. I am not sure why this got my attention the way it did, but I have thought alot about it. I also am not sure why, but I really want to help you. My husband thinks I am nuts. I just think I am suppose to help you. But I am not sure about writing on this open forum. Do you have an email address? I am not so sure about putting personal stuff out there.
autism mommy

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Jun 24, 2008
mert wrote:
You are not bothering me. I am not sure why this got my attention the way it did, but I have thought alot about it. I also am not sure why, but I really want to help you. My husband thinks I am nuts. I just think I am suppose to help you. But I am not sure about writing on this open forum. Do you have an email address? I am not so sure about putting personal stuff out there.
yes it is sugarbaby302006@aol.com,thank you.
wondering

East Bernstadt, KY

#14 Nov 20, 2008
does anyone know Donald Gerrald oslager, i think he lives in eaton, he is an old friend of mine,i used to work with him, if you do please let me know
cincykelly

Dayton, OH

#15 Nov 30, 2008
I just saw your thread. Good luck with your search! I just found my birth mother this year (I am 40 years old) and things are going pretty well, so far. I spend a lot of time in Eaton - we have a house in Lakengren. I am from Cincinnati as well. was your brother adopted through Catholic Social Services here in Hamilton County?
spoiledbrat1995

Dayton, OH

#16 Jun 14, 2009
michelle wrote:
I am looking for my brother he was adopted in july of 67-68 I think. I was told that his mother was a teacher and his father an engineer.(his adopted parents)Please if anyone has any info let me know I was also told that the family lived in Eaton Ohio,Please only serious comments.
I am an Eaton native having lived there for almost my entire life up until about five years ago (I'm 52). If you can provide any additional information I might be able to help. Since Eaton is a small town everybody pretty much knows everybody.
Y r u a dumbass

Dayton, OH

#17 Jun 17, 2009
mert wrote:
I can't imagine anyone not wanting to know true family.
Then you're a dumbass.
Y r u a dumbass

Dayton, OH

#18 Jun 17, 2009
mert wrote:
My husband thinks I am nuts.
BINGO!
before my time

Nashville, TN

#19 Jul 12, 2011
Y r u a dumbass wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you're a dumbass.
No, your the dumbass! I hope you find your brother. Look out for the few dumbass, who in fact thinks we care about seeing them NOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eaton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 21 min Canton 31,498
Kenny Weatherly 3 hr no fan 5
disability fraud (Mar '14) Sep 26 Allinya 2
***************towel heads are taking over*****... (Jun '10) Sep 22 Skippy 76
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
Do you approve of Christopher B. Washington as ... Sep 14 John Keefe 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191

Eaton Jobs

Eaton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Eaton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Eaton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]