Frank Ford
NSNSNS

Wilson, NC

#1 Nov 12, 2011
has passed away.
54 years young...
I sure hope his memoirs get published.....
David Scott

United States

#2 Jul 11, 2015
NSNSNS wrote:
has passed away.
54 years young...
I sure hope his memoirs get published.....
well his memoirs would be lies all of them in less he wrote about how he framed people was a drug dealer and a killer. I gonna get that gold star 🌟 he received for framing my brother!!!!!!!!!!
Calico

Eaton, OH

#3 Jul 12, 2015
What is wrong with you? Seriously, time to get an evaluation! Do you not have a life except sitting behind you keyboard and attacking someone who is no longer here to defend himself? Everything that you have posted has never went anywhere...period! Take a day off of stalking these people like a deranged lunatic and reread some of the post and complete and utter ridiculous information that you come up with. I dare you.
Calico

Eaton, OH

#4 Jul 12, 2015
David Scott wrote:
<quoted text>well his memoirs would be lies all of them in less he wrote about how he framed people was a drug dealer and a killer. I gonna get that gold star &#127775; he received for framing my brother!!!!!!!!!!
Drug dealer?!? Hahaha, I take you have never met him? And do tell on who he killed oh wise one.
David Scott

United States

#5 Jul 13, 2015
Calico wrote:
<quoted text>
Drug dealer?!? Hahaha, I take you have never met him? And do tell on who he killed oh wise one.
go to pcctfac on you tube.He was involved in the consolidated Rd. Murders ooo wise one. And sold drugs to and with the johnsons.he framed Billy Scott to help the Johnson's get away with it. Witch the videos man they speak for themselves.by the way I have known the dirty piece of Shit for 35 years
David Scott

United States

#6 Jul 14, 2015
David Scott wrote:
<quoted text>go to pcctfac on you tube.He was involved in the consolidated Rd. Murders ooo wise one. And sold drugs to and with the johnsons.he framed Billy Scott to help the Johnson's get away with it. Witch the videos man they speak for themselves.by the way I have known the dirty piece of Shit for 35 years
well well well I see that you have not got back to me must of watch the video's. FRANK FORD was a dirty cop. In of story. Sorry you had to find out about your hero.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eaton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jealous Shirley. Thu Sandra Dee 3
David Linloff Did you frame Bill Scott (Oct '06) Thu I Am Lexington Steel 34
Proof that Preble county prosecutor is hiding a... (May '15) Thu Sam Gamg 2
There are no rednecks in Preble county ! (Oct '14) Thu Sam Gamg 4
Lukas Bradley Aukerman sexual predator? Nov 26 Smurfer 2
News Woman stabbed; boyfriend flown to hospital with... (Apr '11) Nov 21 Jean 88
Talk Eaton (Mar '10) Nov 13 ginny76 21

Eaton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eaton Mortgages