Orleans County paster charged with abusing children

Nov 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHAM-AM Rochester

The Reverend Roy Harriger, Senior of Middleport is currently pastor of the Community Fellowship Church in Hartland.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Feb 7, 2014
the truth is needed

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

If the guy is innocent he deserves to be cleared of all charges. If he is guilty he needs to be sent to prison for the rest of his life. Incest is a very serious charge to bring on someone. If it was just charges from here it would be one thing but there are accusations from Michigan & Pennsylvania as well. Maybe there is something to it if he is charged in 3 states. I see the people in his church bailed him out & are standing behind him on this. What will they think if he is guilty???
disappointed

Medina, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

think of the young kids lives that are ruined.they been working on this case a long time. the state police won't ruin a man's reputation unless they have proof.i feel sorry for his kids.
Johns son

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

This guy lead the prayer at the county for a long time and was brought there by a legislature that stated he was a friend and mentor. Many of these pastors are dark people. Very controlling that is why they do it.
Johns son2

Holley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

You mean the legislature that bailed him out instead of keeping someone like him off the streets to keep our children safe.Maybe if he abused their sons they would open their eyes and see a different world or maybe think about how they keep saying he had a dysfunctional family and it is all a part of revenge. How can you have a mentor that is a pastor who cant even raise a family properly. You people are a joke!!
incest is best i guess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

You got to be kidding. This Orleans County Legislature and a contractor from the country posted bail for this accused molester incest pedophile that has been accused of this in multiple states? Why would anyone in that position of authority and local business want to touch that with a 10 foot pole guilty or not? That could ruin a person and their standing in the community especially if this creep is found guilty. Surely sane people will have lost all respect for them.
disappointed

Medina, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

it is not against the law to be dumb.
The fun starts Feb 10th

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Orleans County is indicting him on Monday Feb 10th. They say they have 15 people who are victims from 3 States. Maybe this waste product can spend the rest of his life behind bars for being the predatory slimeball that he is.
disappointed

Medina, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

I am so glad the kids will get a voice.i feel so sorry for the kids and parents who trusted him.i hope. he admits his guilt so they don't have to go to court.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Eaton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Eaton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••