cosby daniels
info pleaz

United States

#1 Jan 11, 2012
does any body know this steroid junkie??? he is an abusive jerk that needs to go to jail for his pot dealing and abuse of steroids
stacey marlow

Elmwood Park, IL

#2 Feb 18, 2013
Well to answer your stupid question, yes I do know him well. We are engaged. And this post is all false info given from a psycho, stalker x gf of his. Its been almost 4 years, give it up sweetie. If anyone is on steroids its prolly you! Your the one with the man hands and have to use Nair to get the fur off your body. If you have something to say please contact us personally, no need for cyber space. What's the matter, you a chicken shit to leave your name? I'm sure our attorney can get this info and then we can can file stalking and slander charges on you. It must suck to be so miserable that you have to lie about others to make yourself Feel better. And you're stupid post don't even make since dumb ass. Why would you ask for info on him if you in the next sentence write about what a horrible person you say he is? sounds like your the one on drugs. Stupid man looking girl. Stacey!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eaton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking For Bi Girls In Deleware County Aug 16 anonymously yours 1
Mcdonalds on tillitson (Aug '14) Aug 13 youse 2
Jane Crawford Aug 8 Jill 1
Kyle Ogle (Apr '14) Aug 5 lisa 4
Megan Carter Aug 4 For sure 3
Pain & Corruption (Jan '13) Aug 4 Truthhurts 24
Considering move to Muncie Aug 4 Truthhurts 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eaton Mortgages