I hate Seattle and all the people in it

Posted in the Eastsound Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Alabama Son

Seattle, WA

#1 Nov 10, 2011
What the heck is wrong with you people?! How can you liberal hippy scum manage to get anything done with all these spandex-clad bikers clogging up your roads? Not to mention the half-blind, full-retarded Subaru drivers who can't decide which lane is best so they just take both. It's a miracle you can drive at all with all the potholes and cracks in your roads. It's like your roads are as flawed as your politics; nothing gets done in time.

Also, what's with all the self-righteous vegantarians? I thought that junk was made up on Southpark; I never thought anyone would be stupid/suicidal enough to follow that crazy diet. We evolved eating meat. Vegetables are my dinner's dinner, dang it.

As for the confused wannabe rednecks who inhabit the poorer regions of your city, stand up for yourselves and don't let these hippies hold you down. This country was founded by proactive citizens who believed in something; don't just sit back and let others dictate what you do.

For those of you participating in the "Occupy" BS, most of you are pretty darn close to the top 1% or have some entitled/elitist attitude. Go out and actually accomplish something, don't just sit around holding hands and singing kumbaya.

“My Haters Make Me Famous”

Since: Nov 11

Little Wildcat, WV

#2 Nov 25, 2011
LOL

Why so hostile?
George the Great

Bellevue, WA

#3 Nov 26, 2011
I agree why so hostile? Sure I hate the bikers that ride down the roads of Seattle. Downtown, those bikers love to jump the side walk and take the crosswalk, illegally. Do I visit the hippie grocery stores, sure....they have the better salad bars.

If you really want to complain about Seattle then complain about the traffic and that mess under the convention center and the traffic mess it contains. What where they thinking? Great minds in computers...yes. Great minds in traffic...heck no!
HolyOly

Olympia, WA

#4 Nov 27, 2011
Right on, hate this city to.

Bunch of f@cking SUV riding retards.
BigBlue SUV

United States

#5 Nov 30, 2011
Alabama Son wrote:
What the heck is wrong with you people?! How can you liberal hippy scum manage to get anything done with all these spandex-clad bikers clogging up your roads? Not to mention the half-blind, full-retarded Subaru drivers who can't decide which lane is best so they just take both. It's a miracle you can drive at all with all the potholes and cracks in your roads. It's like your roads are as flawed as your politics; nothing gets done in time.
Also, what's with all the self-righteous vegantarians? I thought that junk was made up on Southpark; I never thought anyone would be stupid/suicidal enough to follow that crazy diet. We evolved eating meat. Vegetables are my dinner's dinner, dang it.
As for the confused wannabe rednecks who inhabit the poorer regions of your city, stand up for yourselves and don't let these hippies hold you down. This country was founded by proactive citizens who believed in something; don't just sit back and let others dictate what you do.
For those of you participating in the "Occupy" BS, most of you are pretty darn close to the top 1% or have some entitled/elitist attitude. Go out and actually accomplish something, don't just sit around holding hands and singing kumbaya.
Take your "Country Azz" back to bama son.......I hope you noticed I used lower case when addresing you and your back woods state !
Slayer

Sylacauga, AL

#6 Dec 1, 2011
Hey Alabama Son -- you forgot to add that in Seattle the 'Metro' just rejected a "Buy American" transit ad claiming it's "too political!" WTF?

Plus, remember Amanda obKNOXious was born in this cesspool. And what's worse, after she was involved in murdering her British housemate while in Italy, it was the people of Seattle who rose up in droves to defend her. Why is that, you idiots?

Do the libtards of this pathetic city believe that their precious Amanda Knox was entitled to the 'self actualization' of murder to fulfill her true potential? People of Seattle are truly sick!!!
PoopOnTheHawks

Bonney Lake, WA

#7 Dec 1, 2011
Seattle = The Official Toilet of The United States.
brwydude

Seattle, WA

#8 Dec 3, 2011
What's "south" of Seattle?

“Seeking the TryGon Trigon”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9 Dec 10, 2011
knox is as guilty as sin. frikking murderer
Dude

Seattle, WA

#10 Dec 10, 2011
brwydude wrote:
Tacoma with it's ever-present aroma

“Seeking the TryGon Trigon”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11 Dec 10, 2011
Aroma of what meth and chronic weed? lol
mex

Seattle, WA

#12 Sep 20, 2012
PoopOnTheHawks wrote:
Seattle = The Official Toilet of The United States.
HAHAHAHAHA! I love it! I will have to steal that.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13 Oct 21, 2012
Seattle is heaven compared to where i live.

Location hidden

#14 Oct 22, 2012
well, its the truth

gardensrestaurantandcatering.com
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#15 Oct 23, 2012
brwydude wrote:
California, the sh 1t
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#16 Oct 23, 2012

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#17 Oct 24, 2012
UM YEAH ANYTHING NORTH OF OREGON IS CALIFORNIA
ANYTHIGN SOUTH OF OREGON IS MEXICO
WAKE UP YA HEADLESS POLLOS!
WHILE ALL THE RIGHTEOUS IDIGNANT BRAINWASHED CALIFORNIANS WHO IN ALL THEIR DELUSIONAL IDEOLOGY LET MEXICO BRAINWASH THEM OUT OF THEIR STATE TO DO A DRUNKEN STUMBLE OFF TO TRASH ANOTHER ONE
IS UNDERSTANDABLE WHY EVEN THE MEXICANS DONT WANT CALIFORNIANS
UGH WTF? LIKE SOME PARASITIC SHELL OF WHAT USED TO BE A HUMAN CRIPPLED BRAINWASHED AND SPOILED ROTTEN USELESS STINKY PARASITIC PLUG INS! TRYING TO SNIFF OUT "HUMANITY" LIKE GOLD BUT CAN ONLY AFFORD CHEAP LIP SERVICE -USELESS

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#18 Oct 24, 2012
SUBHUMAN BRAINWASHED PROGRAMMED FOR FAILURE TRASH-AFTER AL LTHEY LEARNED THE WORST FROM TEH BEST(MEXICANS)
ziggybhoy

Southall, UK

#19 Jan 6, 2013
Just heard Seattle was one Americas great cities, what a load of old shite. Seattle is known for one thing and one thing only STARBUCKS and even that is shit. My God the only other thing I can find on the whole www is something about logging or something, absolute Whitehouse. Ditto

Location hidden

#20 Jan 6, 2013
What is soo bad about Seattle??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastsound Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seahawks 7 hr Gig 4
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) 9 hr LeafSudsDotCom 718
Seattle-Area VA Hospital Criticized (Jun '07) 22 hr Petal Power 41
Seattle Seahawks Football Fans Engage in Self D... Sat Gig 2
Allah is Satan. Islam is the devils religion. Sat Lilly1234 2
Reasons Why Washington State Sucks - Post Them ... (Apr '12) Fri Arexusthedino 295
Free Scotland Fri Petal Power 2
•••

Eastsound News Video

•••
Eastsound Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Eastsound Jobs

•••
•••
•••