Bob

Seattle, WA

#23 Oct 26, 2011
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...you are a FLAMING baptist.
There's no forcing anything on anyone. You can't FORCE gayness. You are born homosexual or heterosexual. You can't change it.
Tell your preacher man you talked to me.
The Shame of being Gay.

Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a mal
e as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."

Jude 1:6-7 (NASB)- And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day, just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#24 Oct 26, 2011
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The Shame of being Gay.
Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a mal
e as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
Jude 1:6-7 (NASB)- And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day, just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.
Life in your sickness which is born again evangelicalism...more and more are turning their backs on this cult filled with hatred and distortions they created in the NIV and rewritten bibles they produce.

YOu lack the ability to be an American citizen...and American are really tired of you and your ilk.
Larry

Spokane, WA

#25 Oct 26, 2011
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Life in your sickness which is born again evangelicalism...more and more are turning their backs on this cult filled with hatred and distortions they created in the NIV and rewritten bibles they produce.
YOu lack the ability to be an American citizen...and American are really tired of you and your ilk.
Gay = Got AIDS Yet ?

There is a lot of shame in being gay. Its certainly nothing to be proud of. Gays should keep their mental illness to themselves. People are starting to really get fed up with the perverts. Even the people who don't go to church are sick of them. They really are sick in the head.

Anderson, IN

#26 Oct 26, 2011
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay = Got AIDS Yet ?
There is a lot of shame in being gay. Its certainly nothing to be proud of. Gays should keep their mental illness to themselves. People are starting to really get fed up with the perverts. Even the people who don't go to church are sick of them. They really are sick in the head.
There's no shame in being gay. There's only shame in being hateful toward your fellow man when you were instructed by your god to NOT be....to judge your fellow man when you were instructed by your god NOT to judge.

The only shame is being a hate-mongering person who lives in a nation of individual freedoms and is too dumb to get it.
Bob

Spokane, WA

#27 Oct 26, 2011
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no shame in being gay. There's only shame in being hateful toward your fellow man when you were instructed by your god to NOT be....to judge your fellow man when you were instructed by your god NOT to judge.
The only shame is being a hate-mongering person who lives in a nation of individual freedoms and is too dumb to get it.
Gays have chosen to sin.

Gays have chosen to live in SHAME.

No pride only SHAME.

The Shame of being Gay.

Gay Shame.

The shame of choosing to be gay.
Tim

Seattle, WA

#28 Oct 26, 2011
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn the meanings behind words written over 2,000 years ago, dude.
YOu can't take interpretations and apply them today. Only an uneducated egotistical maniac interprets the bible without extensive courses in a main stream theological institution.
http://www.uis.edu/studentaffairs/safezone/re...
Educate yourself from an educated person...not some ego filled anti-everyone born again evangelical preacher man.
I found this on another post, but I think it is all true.

Common gay diseases listed below:

1. Anal Cancer.
2. Chlamydia trachomatis.
3. Cryptosporidium.
4. Giardia lamblia.
5. Herpes simplex virus.
6. Human immunodeficiency virus --- AIDS !
7. Human papilloma virus.
8. Isospora belli.
9. Microsporidia.
10. Anal Gonorrhea.
11. Viral hepatitis types A , B & C
12. Anal Syphilis.
13. Gay Bowel Syndrome.
14 Condyloma acuminata.
15. Hemorrhoids.
16. Nonspecific proctitis.
17. Anal fistula.
18. Perirectal abscess.
19. Amebiasis.
20 Anorectal trauma and foreign bodies.
21. Shigellosis.
22. Rectal ulcers.
23. Lymphogranuloma venereum.
24. Anal Chlamydia.
25. E. histolytica.
26, Entamoeba histolytica.
27. Anal herpes.
28. Gay MRSA.
29. Scat nausia vomiting syndrome.
30. Torn sphincter - ANAL INCONTINENCE.
31. Gay anal hampster fetish.
32. Homosexual gerbil syndrone.
33. Gay anal rodent rabies.
34. Gay weasel anal death syndrome.
35. Homosexual throat warts.
36. Facial MRSA.
37. Warped mind syndrome-Limp wrist and Lisping - demonic possession.

Anderson, IN

#30 Oct 27, 2011
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays have chosen to sin.
Gays have chosen to live in SHAME.
No pride only SHAME.
The Shame of being Gay.
Gay Shame.
The shame of choosing to be gay.
Born again evangelists have chosen to sin. They chose to judge and hate.

God will NOT let a born again evangelical into HIS heaven with the hatred they spread. They are doomed to the h3ll they have created for others here on earth.

Anderson, IN

#32 Oct 28, 2011
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexual Pride is nothing more than homosexual shame.
Homosexuals have chosen to sin.
Homosexuals have chosen to live in SHAME.
No pride only SHAME.
The Shame of being Homosexual.
Homosexual Shame.
Sayeth the born again evangelical republican made religious cult and its pursuit of hatred and bigotry in the US.
Sandy

Seattle, WA

#38 Oct 29, 2011
Gays are sick twisted people. Yuk.

Anderson, IN

#39 Oct 29, 2011
Sandy wrote:
No, born again evangelicals who spread lies about the Christian faith are sick and twisted people.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#41 Nov 22, 2011
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Sayeth the born again evangelical republican made religious cult and its pursuit of hatred and bigotry in the US.
Sorry your wrong. I am not a repubican.

Anderson, IN

#42 Nov 23, 2011
Sandy wrote:
I disagree.

I think those heterosexuals who keep trying to deny state rights to the homosexual on marriage, but who are themselves divorcees or a person married multiple times are just hypocrites who don't know anything about the sanctity of marriage.

Anderson, IN

#43 Nov 23, 2011
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
I found this on another post, but I think it is all true.
Common gay diseases listed below:
1. Anal Cancer.
2. Chlamydia trachomatis.
3. Cryptosporidium.
4. Giardia lamblia.
5. Herpes simplex virus.
6. Human immunodeficiency virus --- AIDS !
7. Human papilloma virus.
8. Isospora belli.
9. Microsporidia.
10. Anal Gonorrhea.
11. Viral hepatitis types A , B & C
12. Anal Syphilis.
13. Gay Bowel Syndrome.
14 Condyloma acuminata.
15. Hemorrhoids.
16. Nonspecific proctitis.
17. Anal fistula.
18. Perirectal abscess.
19. Amebiasis.
20 Anorectal trauma and foreign bodies.
21. Shigellosis.
22. Rectal ulcers.
23. Lymphogranuloma venereum.
24. Anal Chlamydia.
25. E. histolytica.
26, Entamoeba histolytica.
27. Anal herpes.
28. Gay MRSA.
29. Scat nausia vomiting syndrome.
30. Torn sphincter - ANAL INCONTINENCE.
31. Gay anal hampster fetish.
32. Homosexual gerbil syndrone.
33. Gay anal rodent rabies.
34. Gay weasel anal death syndrome.
35. Homosexual throat warts.
36. Facial MRSA.
37. Warped mind syndrome-Limp wrist and Lisping - demonic possession.
Ah the old propaganda machine has certainly gotten ahold of you. YOu must be one of them hating and mean anti-American born again evangelical republican made sinners.

Anderson, IN

#44 Nov 23, 2011
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry your wrong. I am not a repubican.
Yeah, many of you guys claim that after bush and are keeping up those claims now that the field of candidates for the republican nomination looks like the mentally handicapped room of any public school.
iona

Franklin, MA

#45 Nov 23, 2011
Take your Bible and shove it
Dude

Seattle, WA

#46 Nov 23, 2011
Seriously, all you gay bashers need to stop projecting; come out of the closet already.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#48 Nov 23, 2011

Homosexuals will be condemned to hell.

Condemned to hell.

Condemned to hell.

Condemned to hell.

Condemned to hell.

Condemned to hell.

Condemned to hell.

Condemned to hell.

Not a very bright future for the enemies of God.
Dude

Seattle, WA

#49 Nov 24, 2011
The only ones who would go to hell, if such a place even existed, are the psychotic hate-filled fundamentalists like Bob. Revel in your hypocrisy, cretins. Keep picking and choosing which Bible verses are true and which to ignore based on bad translations and poor interpretations. You are digging your own hole down into "hell", the one you create on Earth.

At least gays have won widespread acceptance after hundreds of years of secrecy and persecution. What have you done? Spewed some hateful rhetoric on an Internet forum. Well done, bravo. You aren't convincing anyone.
George the Great

Bellevue, WA

#50 Nov 25, 2011
Some people should refresh up on what the bible says about judging others.

Anderson, IN

#51 Nov 25, 2011
Bob wrote:
Homosexuals will be condemned to hell.
Condemned to hell.
Condemned to hell.
Condemned to hell.
Condemned to hell.
Condemned to hell.
Condemned to hell.
Condemned to hell.
Not a very bright future for the enemies of God.
Thank God christians are not the republican made born again evangelical fundamentalist whose first thought every morning is to kill gays, blacks, Muslims and women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastsound Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seattle woman may lose her home over barking dog Fri howdy 2
Nostradamus' AFFRIQUE (May '12) Apr 15 no one 247
News Seattle's name: Ripe for a change that you can ... Apr 14 Elise Gingerich 1
Legit supplier of m-a-rij-uauna,pain n anxiety ... Apr 14 Local in seattle 7
Seattle seahawks Quarterback Apr 13 Elise Gingerich 5
subs to help get off opiates Apr 12 daddybear 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Eastsound, WA (Oct '10) Jun '14 hailee 7
More from around the web

Eastsound People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]