#21 Feb 6, 2013
ideas are good and nice wrote:
we were in the USA Today today
Slow new day.
Rat Tale of Two Cities

Farmington, MI

#22 Feb 6, 2013
Good Ideas wrote:
Macomb County Michigan recieved some unwanted attention with the rat reward program.We might draw more attention than Detroit when its over.
Take a look around SCS and you'll find that SCS is Detroit and Detroit is SCS.
tin foil hat

United States

#24 Feb 6, 2013
Nice conspiracy theory there.
U get me sick

Roseville, MI

#25 Feb 6, 2013
News Hawk wrote:
Has anyone noticed that all the negative stories have quotes from Rusie. Vitale said that she was planting stories and he may be right. I wonder if she called any news people on the rat issue.
The rats for cash story back fired it was invented to take the heat off the city and its contractors..
It was designed 2 pay u some of the money set aside 4 the rat program.If the city can put some of the blame on us (dead pets & wildlife)it protects the parties responsible 4 their reckless program.
News Hound

United States

#26 Feb 6, 2013
Maybe Vitale tipped the news off. He likes attention and he was quoted in the paper too. He was sure proud of this "idea."
better person

United States

#28 Feb 6, 2013
You hate women and have a strange obsession with those who have done more for the city than hide behind a computer anonymously churning out hate. You've spent how much of your life on here doing this? Find God or at least a god and put your energy toward something more productive than this. Your posts don't last long on here anyway.
Dead Dogs

Roseville, MI

#29 Apr 7, 2013
U get me sick wrote:
<quoted text>
The rats for cash story back fired it was invented to take the heat off the city and its contractors..
It was designed 2 pay u some of the money set aside 4 the rat program.If the city can put some of the blame on us (dead pets & wildlife)it protects the parties responsible 4 their reckless program.
Well it is starting again.
Lou

Fraser, MI

#30 Apr 8, 2013
News Hound wrote:
Maybe Vitale tipped the news off. He likes attention and he was quoted in the paper too. He was sure proud of this "idea."
Takes a rat to know one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastpointe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Children's Home of Detroit's Grosse Pointe Wood... (Nov '08) Dec 8 Nakeisha 158
Ethics Policy Dec 4 pussified 17
July 13, 2017 - Lights in the Sky Dec 4 Christina 4
Rubello is An SCS Treasure (Dec '15) Nov 30 Bam Bam 117
Suzie Q restarant (Aug '11) Nov 29 Kbarker300 15
Ron Frederick Nov 27 The Bigger Johnson 5
Review: Building Performance Solutions Inc. (Mar '13) Nov 21 BPS Inc 3

Eastpointe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eastpointe Mortgages