Teens Caught With Garbage Can Full of...

Teens Caught With Garbage Can Full of Items Taken From Cars

There are 4 comments on the Patch.com story from Feb 8, 2013, titled Teens Caught With Garbage Can Full of Items Taken From Cars. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Home invasion investigated A resident in the 31000 block of Champine called police Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

tomtom

Grosse Pointe, MI

#1 Feb 9, 2013
maybe they work for bfi ???
Hang Em High

Waterford, MI

#2 Feb 9, 2013
Couldn't help but notice that it was NOT the SCS police that caught them. I guess thieves look at SCS as a nice place to steal from but wouldn't want to live there.
Get out of the kitchen

Roseville, MI

#3 Feb 9, 2013
Hang Em High wrote:
Couldn't help but notice that it was NOT the SCS police that caught them. I guess thieves look at SCS as a nice place to steal from but wouldn't want to live there.
And they can do it with a smaller force.
Hiya

Fraser, MI

#4 Feb 10, 2013
Hang Em High wrote:
Just right place at the right time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastpointe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
9& Harper restaurant 18 hr RIP 18
Hillary clinton IRS investigation Thu Norman VN 3
noise ordinance/boomboxes (Sep '08) Jul 24 Boom 78
The Tabernacle Church (Jul '15) Jul 22 LGBTQthoughts 12
Matt Kovalcik is now running for Trustee in Cot... (Oct '14) Jul 16 Birds Of A feather 17
Has anyone seen my son Sloan Taylor (Oct '12) Jul 11 ccaughey 4
News Judge pleads guilty (Jul '08) Jul 8 In heKnow 22

Eastpointe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eastpointe Mortgages