Killer Attack Geese
Bart Dumplinbonk

Royal Oak, MI

#1 Apr 7, 2013
Anyone else get chased by the infamous Killer Attack Geese gang at Memorial Park? We were taking our dog Mitzy for a stroll this afternoon when we heard a disturbing loud honking sound. When we turned around, we were being cornered by the infamous Waterloo Warrior geese gang. This gang of geese have assaulted over 1200 people in the past 12 months. Very concerning. Honk honk!!!
go to the dog park

Grosse Pointe, MI

#2 Apr 7, 2013
Memorial is for humans and not dogs. The geese know that. Go to the dog park.
sandy

Royal Oak, MI

#3 Apr 7, 2013
Not sure if you are aware that the geese have now started mating with rats, they produce a rabid psyco chup a cabra looking creature. they become very agressive in the hrs of noon to 6 pm as they search for food. They are not afraid of human contact and will pester you until they get what they want. Honk Honk
Duck duck goose

Roseville, MI

#4 Apr 7, 2013
Bart Dumplinbonk wrote:
Anyone else get chased by the infamous Killer Attack Geese gang at Memorial Park? We were taking our dog Mitzy for a stroll this afternoon when we heard a disturbing loud honking sound. When we turned around, we were being cornered by the infamous Waterloo Warrior geese gang. This gang of geese have assaulted over 1200 people in the past 12 months. Very concerning. Honk honk!!!
Thank U
watch out

Grosse Pointe, MI

#5 Apr 7, 2013
SANDY I hear these awful creatures have been known to enter other people's houses. They also do not like children playing outside. Proceed with caution.,
Par for the Course

Plymouth, MI

#6 Apr 8, 2013
Bart Dumplinbonk wrote:
Just do like I do and carry a golf club with you when you walk. Use it as a walking stick or cane. No law against that. Then when you encounter a problem goose just line up the shot and hit the SOB right square in the side of the head. If you do it right and swing hard enough I guarantee you that that goose will never bother you again. Oh and to make it fair for the goose, make sure you yell "FORE" just before you take your swing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastpointe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ethics Policy 16 hr Allegations 13
Review: Building Performance Solutions Inc. (Mar '13) Tue BPS Inc 3
Vote Rubello Today Nov 15 The Return 18
Rubello is An SCS Treasure (Dec '15) Nov 13 jack 116
Campaign Candy Nov 10 Double cheeseburger 11
Erin Stahl tries again (Apr '17) Nov 9 Umpire 51
The Rusie Clan Nov 9 perv 18

Eastpointe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance