what kind of scumbags support hells angels

Posted in the Eastover Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
God of the hells angels

Manorville, NY

#1 Jan 3, 2010
hells angels support

and Hells angels always try to make all 1 % clubs sound bad, by grouping bikers as bikers. Hells angels and their support are much different and I believe they should just be called scumbags that ride bikes and not bikers at all.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hackensack-nj...

Hells angels are the only 1 % cluB that have a very large Percent of members that harm rape molest and murder American women and children.

Hells angels support are the only bikers that support men that harm rape molest and murder women and children in America,

Hells angels and Hells angels support try to include all bikers with the same filth hells angels do and that is not the case.
This is what Hells angels do to American women and children this is what Hells angel support support
81 SUPPORT CREW

Merritt Island, FL

#2 Jan 6, 2010
God of the hells angels wrote:
hells angels support
and Hells angels always try to make all 1 % clubs sound bad, by grouping bikers as bikers. Hells angels and their support are much different and I believe they should just be called scumbags that ride bikes and not bikers at all.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hackensack-nj...
Hells angels are the only 1 % cluB that have a very large Percent of members that harm rape molest and murder American women and children.
Hells angels support are the only bikers that support men that harm rape molest and murder women and children in America,
Hells angels and Hells angels support try to include all bikers with the same filth hells angels do and that is not the case.
This is what Hells angels do to American women and children this is what Hells angel support support
Damn-it you repeat yourself over and over. It is called bi polar and you have one of the worst cases I think I have ever seen or heard of. I have put out a warning to all bikers to be on the look out for you and your pack of rejected bi polar dog's. And to call 911 as soon as they see you, so animal control can come and get you.
dennis

Pinehurst, NC

#3 Jan 6, 2010
81 SUPPORT CREW wrote:
<quoted text> Damn-it you repeat yourself over and over. It is called bi polar and you have one of the worst cases I think I have ever seen or heard of. I have put out a warning to all bikers to be on the look out for you and your pack of rejected bi polar dog's. And to call 911 as soon as they see you, so animal control can come and get you.
Some things take more time to soak in.
Ha internet cowards

Manorville, NY

#4 Jan 6, 2010
dennis wrote:
<quoted text> Some things take more time to soak in.
what kind of sewage bikers in NC support Hells angels. You punks best get your support strait before you end up in a cell or a slow boat to a COUNTRY WHERE YOU CAN BE TREATED like all the women and child victims of the American Hells angels.
Hells angels the internet so called bike club that uses the internet to meet other weird goofy out of shape men looking for companionship of other goofy weird men . Looks like Ha support and or Ha goes wild on these forums .
Sister

AOL

#5 Jan 7, 2010
Sounds to me like your lame ass got dumped and you have a personal thing going on here.
Ha internet cowards

Manorville, NY

#6 Jan 7, 2010
I am not gay never was so no way I got dumped by a hells angel.
So do you trade and read child porn with your hells angel ? I guess your some gay child porn collector sticking up for your hells angel boy freind.
No normal man or women strait or gay would stand up for a pig of the hells angels . Get yourself a life dude and a different man .
Looks like in NC fat goofy Hells angels usually date fat goofy men . Later tubby
yup

Belfast, UK

#10 Feb 10, 2010
Your right,pure an utter scumbags,whenever some evil stuff goes down(rape,murder,etc)they go on a charity "run" giving toys away to kids.
Never fall for their BS.
Some good books written about their low life,scumbag"clubs"
onelonesapper

Overland Park, KS

#11 May 16, 2010
Ha internet cowards wrote:
<quoted text>
what kind of sewage bikers in NC support Hells angels. You punks best get your support strait before you end up in a cell or a slow boat to a COUNTRY WHERE YOU CAN BE TREATED like all the women and child victims of the American Hells angels.
Hells angels the internet so called bike club that uses the internet to meet other weird goofy out of shape men looking for companionship of other goofy weird men . Looks like Ha support and or Ha goes wild on these forums .
You really need a life man, and put down the crack pipe. I have to wonder, why out of all the things the Angels have been accused of, why your focusing on that? hmm it would make me think your in a MC. I would even imagine you think your doing some good with your little net rants. Really though, you just sound funny and pathetic. Anyone who knows the history of the club knows better. And what kind of scum supports them? I do. I have served my country in a combat zone. I was injured and disabled fighting to protect the freedoms and liberties that nazi's like you would take away. if your not in an mc, then my guess is you dont get it. somne people are bot interested in your society and want to be left alone with their own tribes, welcome to the mc world
Haha

Southern Pines, NC

#12 May 18, 2010
Maybe all the women and children were asking for it! LOL
H A Sucks

Barstow, CA

#13 Jun 16, 2010
Hells Angels are all a bunch of coward scum.
wtf

United States

#14 Jun 17, 2010
WBFFWB!!!! Screw everyone else!
ROFL

Fayetteville, NC

#15 Jun 22, 2010
wtf wrote:
WBFFWB!!!! Screw everyone else!
I ordered my patch a week ago and it's on back order. You guys need to keep them in stock for your customers!!
Krout

Fayetteville, NC

#16 Jun 22, 2010
The warrior clowns are taking the place of the former last chance mc. Meeting in a pathetic bike shop in Spring Lake because they don't have a clubhouse.

Fellas, that is what we call an 'indicator'. No clubhouse signifies no real commitment, no organization, no intent to stay around and weakness in general.

Perhaps the internet as a mail order club all the warrior clowns will ever be.
Krout_douchebag

United States

#17 Jun 23, 2010
This mail order club blows your pathetic club out of the water!!! stop hiding behind your online forum mouth and come talk shit to our face punk.
Krout

Fayetteville, NC

#18 Jun 23, 2010
I would go to your clubhouse, but wait, you dont have a clubhouse. It was posted somewhere else about you girls being 'ladies of the night'. I laughed my ass off reading that. You know where I am at 'ladies', I will be at my clubhouse. I would invite you over, but we only allow bikers and their ol'ladies to come to our clubhouse. Maybe you ladies can pick up Wingmen and get them to bring you.
Krout_douchebag

United States

#19 Jun 24, 2010
How about you send your ol lady my way, I will give her somthing to enjoy!!!!
Krout

Fayetteville, NC

#20 Jun 24, 2010
You losers are sounding more and more like the wind dummies. Maybe someday you ladies will have your own clubhouse that you can burn down and collect the insurance on. Oh but thats right, you girls don't have a clubhouse. So for the time being you girls are just, well I don't know, not bikers that's for sure. From what we see of you girls you are just a bunch of silly soldiers that didn't want to or couldn't prospect for a real club. Just to hard huh? You girls have no commitment and you have all risen as high as you ever will within the MC community. If the wind dummies are bottom feeders, you losers are below them.
smitty

Durham, NC

#21 Aug 17, 2010
all i have to say is when your on top your always gonna have haters. 81 is the largest mc 1% or not. i have to say i have met some angels that were pretty badass, and i have met some that sold houses. its all about what you want to do in life, and who you are as a person. if you want to shoot people in the face with a sawed off 12 gauge then it doesnt matter what patch you have on your back your gonna look like a monster.... as i have posted before these types of forums make all bikers look like pussies. come on guys if you wanna be a biker act like one, not like a 13 year old with acne talking shit in a chat room! put the keyboards down if your for real, and if not im sure im not the only one that will see through you
WMC

Fayetteville, NC

#22 Aug 18, 2010
The Wingmen ARE the only real MC in Fayetteville. Everyone is sucking up to the Angels. We ran them out once before and we will run them out again. JH
Krout

Fayetteville, NC

#24 Aug 22, 2010
JH? WMC? Weren't you pinched for kiddie porn? Funny how everyone that served with you in 7th SFG(A) says you were a dirtbag, always trying to get out of deploying, stealing from the team and the army. I thin it is comical how a johny come lately mail order club is pushing the dummies out of the ville.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Banging Systems (Oct '13) 14 hr SAMANTHA CARVER 5
what mc? (Sep '12) Oct 20 Hard Ball 8
Dear Mr. Lanham Oct 19 Not_Mr_Lanhams_Da... 1
Attorney Bryce Neier Offering Reward: DEAD OR A... Oct 13 Geesh 2
Motorcycle Clubs (Feb '11) Oct 13 black azz 50
Gas stations with condom dispensers? Oct 12 Gimme 2
Review: Charlotte Blume School of Dance Oct 7 TurtleMike 1
Eastover Dating
Find my Match

Eastover Jobs

Eastover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Eastover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Eastover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]