street gang v.s. motorcycle clubs

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#107 Jun 12, 2013
Sooperman wrote:
Seriously? You all believe this crap? Come on now....this has been going on for 3 years, at least. If there was a club that did this...would they have decals on their cars? Would they release their business on how they initiate their members?
Go talk to you local police and they can verify whether or not a club exist and how they operate. Don't believe the urban myth.
The decals are disappearing.
They don't "release" any information. We have ways of "getting" it.
Wouldn't you be someone who called the police "pigs"?
Sooperman

United States

#108 Jun 25, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The decals are disappearing.
They don't "release" any information. We have ways of "getting" it.
Wouldn't you be someone who called the police "pigs"?
nope. not me. I like bacon. and I ain't going after anyone, it ain't worth the risk to go to prison over these idiots. call your local PD. ask them about TNT. they will laugh at you and tell you it is a myth.
thats the way it works

Tacoma, WA

#109 Jun 25, 2013
my solution for the tnt club is for all bikers to start shooting at them. if they want to play like that take them out.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#110 Jun 26, 2013
Sooperman wrote:
<quoted text>
nope. not me. I like bacon. and I ain't going after anyone, it ain't worth the risk to go to prison over these idiots. call your local PD. ask them about TNT. they will laugh at you and tell you it is a myth.
You'd be surprised to know how deep I am in with the local police, dufus.
By the way, are you one of those ignorant fools and idiots that believe anything coming from the government?
Perhaps you need to buy a motorcycle and test your theory.
Dufus

United States

#111 Jun 27, 2013
that is all i have is a bike, i ride all day and every day. i have never had an issue. quit making crap up to look cool.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#112 Jun 27, 2013
Dufus wrote:
that is all i have is a bike, i ride all day and every day. i have never had an issue. quit making crap up to look cool.
I'm going to call bullshit. You don't ride all day every day in Colombus, Ohio. I've been there in winter.
Come down here where TNT operates if you want to run your ignorant mouth.
You seem to have the perspective that everyone does whatever they do to.. how do you put it... "look cool". Perhaps the American characteristic of that feeling of independence is unfamilliar with you. I, and most people, do things that make us feel good. You should get in touch with this perspective.

What do you ride?
Dufus

United States

#113 Jul 3, 2013
ok ok maybe i dont ride when there is ice on the roads but i ride all the time. its my only vehicle. i ride a 07 road king. and yes i still call bs on the tnt thing.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#114 Jul 5, 2013
Dufus wrote:
ok ok maybe i dont ride when there is ice on the roads but i ride all the time. its my only vehicle. i ride a 07 road king. and yes i still call bs on the tnt thing.
Great bike. First year with the 96in motor. I like the RoadKing suspension a lot better than the soft tail suspension. StreetGlide is about the best soft tail suspension going now, and I think the RoadKing suspension still beats it.
My Iron Butt bike is an 06 Superglide with a 98hp/95in motor. I've got two I built. One is a 34deg springer with a 16in spoke up front and a HD 103 that puts out 97hp. I'm trying to make it my everyday bike, but ground-up customs are difficult to make into that. The other is a definition of the color red 45deg rake prostreet with MeanStreet Avalon forks and a RevTech 110. I've taken it on a couple of day rides, but it will never be an everyday bike. My Dyna is still my favorite to ride. I turned it into just about the most comfortable bike you've ever rode.
Wish I could easily post photos. You'd love them.

Going to Sturgis this year? I want to take the prostreet, but I also ride there and back. I have to make a decision on that.))))

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#115 Jul 5, 2013
Dufus wrote:
about the TNT thing. Perhaps you should come down here where they are.
Biggy baggy pants

Glassboro, NJ

#116 Jul 10, 2013
Is there an Person here who has ever seen the other side of the big story. that means the truth y'all. Need truth to carry on and see clear. When you get it it will be like a light that shines like the sun in your heart. Leave the nonsense piled on others rumors and look for truth. Making problems where there are none don't solve the real ones sisters a brothers. Truth and life to you all.
Biggy baggy pants

Glassboro, NJ

#117 Jul 10, 2013
You guys are both cool by the way. Smile on your brother. Don't be another shova.
puerto rico

San Antonio, TX

#118 Aug 4, 2013
It is true I was ridin home last night when a car full off guys was approaching me fast from behind so I slowed down cuz I thought it was a cop till it looked like it wanted to hit me so I sped up they keep following me till I pulled up to a buddies house whos a a sgt at arms for a bike club and they just drove off the sticker in the back said tnt thank god I got away but wait till I catch one off the little punks
No Spickies

Santa Clara, CA

#119 Aug 7, 2013
No Spickies
No Spickies

Los Angeles, CA

#120 Aug 7, 2013
Si Senior'
pissed off and ready to r

United States

#121 Aug 10, 2013
i am taking the time out to track these killers. i will find out who they r and will educate them accordingly.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#122 Aug 12, 2013
Biggy baggy pants wrote:
Is there an Person here who has ever seen the other side of the big story. that means the truth y'all. Need truth to carry on and see clear. When you get it it will be like a light that shines like the sun in your heart. Leave the nonsense piled on others rumors and look for truth. Making problems where there are none don't solve the real ones sisters a brothers. Truth and life to you all.
Perhaps you should come down here where they are.

I suppose you'll be voting for that scumbag RINO Christie, too. Remind us. Who was it that the Democrats pulled from the ticket to challenge Christie for governor after Christie sabotaged the Republicans?
LookingforU

Star, ID

#123 Aug 12, 2013
They ran one of my Brothers off the road this weekend in WA, so I know this is happening. It is not over.
rider for freedom

Bremerton, WA

#124 Aug 16, 2013
update:8-15-13 for those who are looking:TNT in seattle are hunting bike riders..mostly targets of opportunity and not any clubs..that said they put one rider in a coma in june.Almost took a club patch out in Aug.so to you ny sayers fu...We have trackers out and they will pay...Riders keep your shit tight and contact the area clubs with info..this will stop in blood shed...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#125 Aug 16, 2013
rider for freedom wrote:
update:8-15-13 for those who are looking:TNT in seattle are hunting bike riders..mostly targets of opportunity and not any clubs..that said they put one rider in a coma in june.Almost took a club patch out in Aug.so to you ny sayers fu...We have trackers out and they will pay...Riders keep your shit tight and contact the area clubs with info..this will stop in blood shed...
Same here. They do not go after bikers wearing colors. Everyone they've killed here wear no leathers, or clean leathers.
rider for freedom

Bremerton, WA

#126 Aug 16, 2013
FAAF81 wrote:
Just heard about this garbage. Someone want to roll on any of our members then they've got another thing comin. And to the kid with the TNT logo on your vehicle, I suggest you take that off. Pretty soon this situation will escalate and you won't be able to talk your way outta this one again.
your club started this shit and its on you to stop it..you call it garbage fine we call it payback...1 rider in a coma fact:1 patch rider almost walled,and surrounded by said car club members..we have the info of the leader and the cars that were their...so act on it or sit back and let shit happen its on you...xo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another MC in town? 7 hr yeah 2
Fallujah vets MC Nov 12 TriPod 4
Vote for Donald J Trump Nov 11 Truth 6
trump show your taxes now what you maybe hideing Nov 11 Truth 2
what mc? (Sep '12) Nov 7 The Original Cracker 21
News Man charged in two Cumberland County murders (Aug '06) Jul '14 laker 150
What Happened to the eastgate travel plaza? (Aug '12) Aug '12 Junkman 1

Eastover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance