true

Raeford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Heard a rumor today that a street gang called TNT is driving around running bikers off the road. Put six in the hospital over the last week to include one infidel. Anyone heard the same thing?
Biker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

true wrote:
Heard a rumor today that a street gang called TNT is driving around running bikers off the road. Put six in the hospital over the last week to include one infidel. Anyone heard the same thing?
LoL. That's funny right there. That dog ain't gonna hunt in Fayetteville. They know better. They will get a rude awakening if they try that with me.
FAYETTEVILLE CIVILIAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Ah ha! Thats funny. Ain't nobody in TNT ran a biker off the road besides TNT car club has bikers in there club. Rumors are most likey lies. TNT car club doesn't even exist anymore how I know beside I know the founder he close the organization due to ppls going overseas. Funny thing this topic makes the news but Ruff Rider car and bike club had numerous of call in about member fighting at bars, clubs, restaurants and even public worst recreation centers. Fayetteville,NC needs to cut the crap. Cops are joining car and bike clubs and expected to have respect for the job. Smh...(shaking my head)
Bowsers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

werd!
biker

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Well if you know the founder I would suggest having him go talk to the biker community and set the record straight. Someone has started doing that as there have now been nine incidents in the past three weeks, that have resulted in one death and several people in the hospital. So whoever is doing this giving him and his club an extremely bad name and it wont be long before people start taking justice in to their own hands. For the record this is NOT a threat.
MC Member

Raeford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

I know for a fact that TNT has been hunting bikers. One of my friends ended up being the target. To all those that say itís not true can bite me. I donít know why their initiation process had to involve normal ole bikers out for a joy ride getting hurt. Go kill a rapist or something leave innocent people who enjoy being on 2 wheels alone. And so yaíll know there are one car that does the hit, and another car taking pictures of it. You take a pic of me while Iím on my bike with my wife will have barrel of my Glock pointed at your forehead. ITS NOT A RUMOR and those who think it is need to wake up and you will see the repercussions because not only the normal biker community Is affected by this but the other side of the biker world has noticed and it wonít be long before they squash the problem .
true

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Have heard the same thing, heard HA was getting involved after the infidel ate it. All I know is I got a xd45 ready for any car I see with tnt on it that gets too close. That's not a threat, its a promise.
true

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Mc member, what area of fayetteville was your dude targetted? Inital reports I got were along bragg bulevard, at night.

Since: Sep 12

Sanford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

true wrote:
Mc member, what area of fayetteville was your dude targetted? Inital reports I got were along bragg bulevard, at night.
also Cliffdale, Rosehill, Raeford rd, and Owen dr as far as I know.

Since: Sep 12

Sanford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

true wrote:
The Infidel was hit on Owen Dr by a black Honda accord and just got word a guy and his wife riding yesterday mourning started being chased at Reilly rd and fillyaw , chased them to yadkin and around summerhill neighborhood. It was a red Oldsmobile bravada say late 80s early 90s.
Nasty

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

did anyone stop and think maybe it is a club competing againt TNT that is doing these things. anyone can get decals made that says TNT. what is the race of the occupants? and before anyone starts to run their mouth, the race of the occupants can make a difference in the information and ideas being spewed.
FAYETTEVILLE CIVILIAN

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

All the cars u all name never been a part of TNT for MC bike club if u know u been targeted why on the hell u didn't get te description of the vehicle and have them arrested? My point exact y'all screaming ima do this ad that u shoot the person what's that gon solve? It's plenty of car clubs n fayetteville that blocks of traffic and do dumb shyt. Street legend aka flexin whips are all gang related also know as piru bloods they military and work at club xscape but bike clubs go there and hang out. U all are just as bad as the so called killer tnt. Club doesn't even exist most was military. What bikers need to do is stop tryna make some club blame each other until u get proof which means vehicle, tag number name of drivers, picture photo and etc. Til den u wasting your time....just wont get served by pointing fingers.
Fuqyu

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

Either way this goes, you say guns dont fix anything, well what the hell does getting a cars description and calling the cops do if they are running us over. A good shot group will be more effective. It's human nature to defend yourself at all times. Because in our fucked up world, noone is gonna protect you and your family, but yourself. Just as cops do business we are labeling suspect groups and trying to get info on these groups. So again...if you know the founder...put them in contact with a local MC so he can clear that up, or better yet he can help, cause he knows that side of the world better
Allen WMC

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

FAYETTEVILLE CIVILIAN wrote:
All the cars u all name never been a part of TNT for MC bike club if u know u been targeted why on the hell u didn't get te description of the vehicle and have them arrested? My point exact y'all screaming ima do this ad that u shoot the person what's that gon solve? It's plenty of car clubs n fayetteville that blocks of traffic and do dumb shyt. Street legend aka flexin whips are all gang related also know as piru bloods they military and work at club xscape but bike clubs go there and hang out. U all are just as bad as the so called killer tnt. Club doesn't even exist most was military. What bikers need to do is stop tryna make some club blame each other until u get proof which means vehicle, tag number name of drivers, picture photo and etc. Til den u wasting your time....just wont get served by pointing fingers.
Your ability type in 'Ebonics' does not lend credibility, you sound like a monkey.
biker

Clemmons, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

Fayetteville civillian yeah we could get tag number if these poeple had tags on there car when they did and getting a discription doesn't really matter when there are 200 other cars that were exactly the same
true

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

Seriously, if you know the pres/ex pres of tnt, have him contact any mc/rc and he will get pointed in the right direction. I understand you doubt this is the truth, but I have had about 9 people from 3the different mc's come to me with this info. And then I decided to post on this fourm. The mc world is tight knit, and typically brutally honest, I doubt 9 people would come to me saying the same thing if there weren't any truth. Yesterday I found where a tnt member lives, if this doesn't end, or no contact is made, I will knock on his door, and by then politics will be out of the window.
fay nc civilian

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Allen WMC wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ability type in 'Ebonics' does not lend credibility, you sound like a monkey.
Piru is in L.A. how are they in Fayetteville
fay nc civilian

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Piru Bloods are in L.A. not Fayetteville NC
fay nc civilian

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

You are realy acting stupid because people are gonna see whats coming in a couple weeks if they keep this crap up
bobby cbr rider

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Yes piru iS in la ...I'm from losangeles and they move like we move..its a us problem not a single state ...I've met guys from my hood still claiming there set all the way in Hawaii ...and out here ...just need to make an example....hope they don't try shit with me ...good luck catching a real rider

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of130
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eastover Discussions

Search the Eastover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 3 hr TSF 49,337
Debate: Marijuana - Fayetteville, NC (Aug '10) 12 hr Anita McCall 248
Review: Boxwell Real Estate (May '09) Tue deez nutz 16
job scouting Mon new resident 1
Parsons may be moving to Fayetteville (Aug '13) Apr 14 Erica Parsons is missing 12
Erica Lynn Parsons is missing from North Carolina (Oct '13) Apr 14 Help find Erica Parsons 13
Ralph D. Gilfillan, 38 (Mar '07) Apr 14 Dianna 29
•••
•••
•••
Eastover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Eastover Jobs

•••
•••
•••