Master Li Hongzhi, I am the second manifestation of pure Chi!

Posted in the Eastover Forum

Falan Dafa

Godwin, NC

#1 Aug 22, 2012
I am the second manifestation of the one (Master Li Hongzhi), I am number two in the flesh but in essence I am Master---the indivisible ONE! I am Falun Dafa, I AM I AM, do you understand? I am prepared to pass on the new dispensation to those whom have eyes to see and ears to hear. The worthy have submitted to Master's will (My Will) and shall be led to the land of yaqub (the 2nd manifestation zone)by teleportation. The aliens have given new technology to the government of Honduras---technology designed to halt us in our journey to the land of Yaqub...but do not despair, for I have prepared a special mantra that will block the power of this technology. The chanting of this mantra shall guard you by my will. At 1:00 am eastern standard time, I need you chant 113 times " The Master is Supreme,by His Power I fear nothing, yachi! LA fa fa fa faaaaaa" while standing, left hand in the right hand, both hands laying across belly, all focus centered on the energy wheel within. While the meanings of these words may not make sense to your mortal minds, it is imperative that you do as instructed as these words have been imbued with special powers which will cause you to be safe-guarded by pure rays of indestructable Chi. I am the truth, and shall transport you with my mind-powers. You! Yes, YOU reading this post. I have summoned you here with my powers, so that you may read and chant, for you are one of the chosen ones, on the brink of gaining immortality! It is no accident that you have been guided to read this post. I am currently inside of the internet, as I am pure chi capable of manifesting as humans, energy, planets, galaxies, or whatever I desire. Do you understand?ALL of you whom I have guided here need to check in with me by 12:30 am. Post here in this forum with the words "The chosen are here", and then I shall respond and give a brief teaching in preparation of our journey to the land of Yaqub. Do not fear, as your body shall remain here but your mind-essence shall go with me so that you may see the truth of the place that I have created as a reward for those who realize the pure way. Now I leave you with Truth, Patience, and Forbearance!
Kim

Godwin, NC

#2 Aug 22, 2012
The chosen are here, Master, please teach us
Fayettevillesfin est

Godwin, NC

#3 Aug 22, 2012
The chosen are here, Master.
Falan Dafa

Godwin, NC

#4 Aug 22, 2012
Greetings! We are the carriers of truth,for we ARE the truth--you, it, we, her, him--all things are the chi manifesting as different things, and all things are the truth as they are, do you understand? The indestructable chi, the very power that causes everything to exist, the very power that manifests as all that exists, seen and unseen, I AM that, do you understand? We are what the mortals call "gods", but the truth is that the mortals are "gods" too, yet they have manifested as limited beings but those limitations are illusion, and yet these limitation must appear as real and function as if they are real for the sake of how it has manifested, but the fact of the matter is that each and every one of us are immortal, limitless, we can fly and read the thoughts of others, we can cause galaxies to come into existence! But in order to do so we must first realize this within ourselves and become highly cultivated, chi cultivating chi, conciously directing the chi so that it accomplishes all that we will. The entrance point of this is the practice of FALUN DAFA. Falun Dafa is chi cultivating chi so that the chi--which has manifested as a human--realizes that it's chi..and then you can do whatever you will! Now let us prepare to travel to the land of Yaqub, a place that I have created, we shall travel by the power of my mind. Prepare your self by doing as instructed in the above post. Peace!
Kim

Godwin, NC

#5 Aug 22, 2012
Thank you Master, I can see your mind transmission clearly! This is so unreal! I am ready to visit the land of Yaqub!
Taku

Godwin, NC

#6 Aug 23, 2012
Master, please teach us more, I am hungry for knowledge.
Kiss At

London, UK

#7 Aug 28, 2012
and how about some raunchy stuff now... bring em on! we like all this
WhereAmI

Sanford, NC

#8 Aug 30, 2012
Did it work? ;) lol
RDY

Sofia, Bulgaria

#9 Sep 11, 2012
The chosen are here
Debbie Tiara Kind

Saint Peters, MO

#10 Oct 4, 2012
Do not believe these lies about Master Li of Falun Dafa. He is the most magnificent person in the world, bringing to the world's people the truth, bringing hope to people who no longer know how to be good people, teaching people compassion, unselfishness, and goodness. Do not mock a good man, who has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in the past. Master Li is a master of divine principles, which he brought forward to the public as a gift. The principles that he teaches are the universal principles of truth, compassion, and forbearance. By practicing these principles, all good things will enter your life and you will achieve a higher happiness than anything you have ever known. Please do not believe the lies on the internet concerning this fantastic man. He has truly brought heaven to the world, and he did not have to come out and share his spritual mastery with us. Master Li came out to share the gift of Falun Dafa. Please do not listen to people who smear him for it or who fabricate slander and nonsense about Falun Dafa/Gong. It is the most precious of gifts.
EternalUFOSpirit

Gatineau, Canada

#11 Jun 13, 2013
Dearest chosen ones, please just now, give us your credit card number and the essence of ufo will beam millions and millions of energy euros and dollars and yuans into the deapest part of your accounts...if you are not pure enough, it may not be accessible right now...in this case, chant the following mantra Eternal UFO spirit is full of shift and they will forever be free and rich!!! Put one hand on the top of your head and scratch your rectum with the index...do not fear, this may seem strange but it feels good.
zen_shan_ren

Australia

#12 Jul 15, 2013
'Debbie Tiara Kind' - you are 100% correct. Master Li is a genuine and compassionate person helping countless persons like ourselves advance in cultivation. I have been practicing for over 13 years so I am speaking from experience (unlike this foolish article).
alpha omega

Hurricane, WV

#13 Jul 15, 2013
I will stay here and toil with thorns and be happy
lightbearer

Aliso Viejo, CA

#14 Oct 26, 2013
alpha omega wrote:
I will stay here and toil with thorns and be happy
you reap what you sow. you will be choked by weeds. look at the world. now look what the world has influence over you

the chosen one is here
buddhalight

Fenton, MI

#15 Nov 20, 2013
The chosen are here
Wu Ming

Sydney, Australia

#16 Nov 26, 2013
Jesus Christ what a lot of BS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need a Wiccan or Pagan please Tue Ghostbusters 2
Man charged with choking Fayetteville officer d... Tue steven spivey 1
Transgender Dating in Fayetteville Mon Rascal 1
Kratom In Fayetteville Dec 21 KratomLover 1
Sgt Tim Hennis & murder case (Jan '09) Dec 20 MikeH 5
Fayetteville Motorcycle Clubs? (Mar '09) Dec 18 Steve 613
The Fayetteville Gay Community Has A Long Way T... Dec 18 Tom Davis 3
Eastover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web