Man admits trying to rape an Easton w...

Man admits trying to rape an Easton woman

There are 21 comments on the The Morning Call story from May 16, 2007, titled Man admits trying to rape an Easton woman. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Patrick Horan, a former Moore Township man who has committed numerous sex crimes, admitted this afternoon that he tried to rape an Easton woman and later climbed a ladder to watch a teenage girl dress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ash

United States

#1 May 16, 2007
He should have never been left out in the first place
RonMania

Washington, DC

#2 May 16, 2007
Why in heaven's name would you try to rape an Easton woman??? Ya got to have a screw loose!!!
TAMMYMAC

Houston, TX

#3 May 16, 2007
AGAIN ANOTHER CONVICTED RAPEST THAT GETS OUT AND GETS IN TROUBLE AGAIN. I BELIEVE IN AN EYE FOR AN EYE. LORRANIA BOBBIT HIS A S S!

“Ahhhhh! R&R!”

Since: Mar 07

Coatesville

#4 May 16, 2007
What a pig! Not sure why authorities think people like this can be helped! They can't! Once a sex offender, always a sex offender.

“BORN TO UNDULATE !!”

Since: Mar 07

Proud resident of the Valley

#6 May 16, 2007
This is one sick bastidge! I say reactivate Alcatraz for sex offenders only...throw in a sacrificial blow up kiddie doll...and let them fight it out. May the best ummmmm...person....win. Really...what the hell can you do with reoffenders like this guy? And its not fair to keep making the tax payers foot the flippin' bill! Its like everytime I sit down I feel the tax mans hand on my left cheek!
Beavis

United States

#7 May 16, 2007
RonMania wrote:
Why in heaven's name would you try to rape an Easton woman??? Ya got to have a screw loose!!!
It said he's mentally ill, so that might have something to do with it. Some judge will probably take it easy on this perv perp.

“Does it really Matter”

Since: May 07

Sunnyville USA

#8 May 16, 2007
Why was he ever let out?

SICK-SICK-SICK!!!!!!!!!!
BEEN THERE DONE THAT

Upper Falls, MD

#9 May 16, 2007
Bar_keep wrote:
This is one sick bastidge! I say reactivate Alcatraz for sex offenders only...throw in a sacrificial blow up kiddie doll...and let them fight it out. May the best ummmmm...person....win. Really...what the hell can you do with reoffenders like this guy? And its not fair to keep making the tax payers foot the flippin' bill! Its like everytime I sit down I feel the tax mans hand on my left cheek!
What the hell is a bastidge ??? UNEDUCATED !!!

“WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND”

Since: Apr 07

Whitehall

#11 May 16, 2007
who the hell keeps letting this sicko out?? they should be doing some time as well....
TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE

Allentown, PA

#12 May 16, 2007
RonMania wrote:
O-kay, perhaps you can come up with "better victims"...takes only one sicko to recognize another....

“The Old Tough Guy.”

Since: Dec 06

Hellertown Pa

#15 May 16, 2007
This is one sick individual going back to when he was a kid on south side easton.
missy-lou

Bethlehem, PA

#16 May 16, 2007
TAMMYMAC wrote:
AGAIN ANOTHER CONVICTED RAPEST THAT GETS OUT AND GETS IN TROUBLE AGAIN. I BELIEVE IN AN EYE FOR AN EYE. LORRANIA BOBBIT HIS A S S!
I do think it's time for the death penalty for cases like this..........it's enough. Not only do we need this penalty for child molesters, rapist, and other sexual offensives against the human race, we need to use the death penalty, and we the people need to put in an express line. Hence, a cure that is 100% effective and the offender will never offend again, and will also reduce health costs for the taxpayers!
Nanno

Easton, PA

#17 May 16, 2007
I agree with BEEN THERE DONE THAT.......
He did 11 years and didn't learn his lesson, so now we pay to keep him in a mental ward. Yeah right he will plead mental till he dies just so he dosen't go to prison for life.
He says he understands the judges ruling. Well if he understands then he knows what he did was wrong. I say life in prison without parole. this time. He lucky it wasn't my daughter he was peeping at, I like to knock his eyes out.
Mark

Bethlehem, PA

#18 May 16, 2007
Yep he had his chance now send him away. No more girly's for you. Less you get 1 of them 1/2 breed things in the penn.
southside lady

Allentown, PA

#19 May 16, 2007
Thank you Det. Dubbs of the Easton Police Dept. for taking this monster off the street and ensuring that our children will all be safe. Horan has needed to be put away since he was an adolescent. You are a true asset to the department. Keep up the good work.
Enough

United States

#21 May 18, 2007
It's too bad that pig didn't die when he "fell" off the ladder of that girls house!! I'm sure he was there to do more than peep. He is a disgusting pig who deservers The State Pen, not a mental hospital. The only reason he's depressed is because he knows he'll be the one getting rapped in prison.
Eye for an Eye

Washington, DC

#22 May 22, 2007
Thank you to the 2 former Easton Police Officers Mike and Doug who arrested this scumbag!!! They came into Bushkill Township on their time off to chase down this criminal. Meanwhile the Bushkill and Nazareth Police were eating doughnuts at 7-11. What the public does not know is how long it took the Bushkill Police to respond to the call. He should have been arrested right at the home on Roberts Road. The mother was on the phone with 911 with all of her children huddled in her bedroom. The father had to fight off this perv with his bare hands. Why such a long response time? When the cop finally arrived at the house he just sat in his car. Were the police afraid when they heard that it was Pat Horan at the house?
karmas a bitch

Lakewood, NJ

#23 May 23, 2007
what goes around comes around and he will get whats coming to him.
karmas a bitch

Lakewood, NJ

#25 May 23, 2007
TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE wrote:
<quoted text>
O-kay, perhaps you can come up with "better victims"...takes only one sicko to recognize another....
Oh so we are making excuses for this sick perv. You must be one too since you think it takes one sicko to recognize another. Some people have no respect or no heart to put something like that up here. For your information its not the victims fault and maybe someone sould be examing your fucking head into a mental hospital for your fucked up ways of thinking. She was from wilson in the first place get your facts straight.
Patrick horan jr

Haslet, TX

#26 Sep 3, 2012
Thats my dad thanks all of you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Easton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Bishop Named to Roman Catholic Diocese of A... Jul '17 weaponX 3
News Insider's Guide: Aquariums within a day trip of... Jun '17 weaponX 1
News Federal judge recommends tossing Brandon Bloss'... (Dec '08) Jun '17 Beth 48
Partying May '17 Anonymous 1
News Second police officer steps down from Easton force (Mar '08) May '17 Jako 38
Lindsay Harding May '17 Butterrum Beer 1
News Suspect in custody in Lehighton man's slaying May '17 dats soooo funeey 3

Easton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Easton Mortgages