Rescuers Search For Person In Delawar...

Rescuers Search For Person In Delaware River - Regional News - Lehigh Valley Story - WFMZ Allentown

There are 35 comments on the WFMZ story from Aug 7, 2011, titled Rescuers Search For Person In Delaware River - Regional News - Lehigh Valley Story - WFMZ Allentown. In it, WFMZ reports that:

WILLIAMS TWP., Pa. -- Rescue crews are searching for a person who may have been swept away by the rapids in the Delaware River.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Grizzley319

Nazareth, PA

#22 Aug 7, 2011
So he was living on an island, or "camping". Probably homeless. Well now he has been picked up on an outstanding warrant. We can all pay for his housing. At least on the island he was earning his keep. Should have left him alone. Maybe one night when he was sound asleep the water might have taken care of him.
WEBEA

Bethlehem, PA

#23 Aug 7, 2011
wow now thats what they call being sent up the river
Sick of Racist pricks

Chalfont, PA

#24 Aug 7, 2011
Totally agree with you Carlos. The thing that makes me laugh the most is how the people who write the most racist comments on here, would smile in your face if the crossed your path cause the are the biggest cowards around. It's people like them that don't allow life to succeed and they teach their children to be the same way. I swear children services should start crackin down on that kind of child abuse as well. Just feel sorr for them cause their parents obviously didn't do a good job teaching them morals.
David J Bhaltazhar Esq

Bethlehem, PA

#25 Aug 7, 2011
Put him in the klink with the rest of the vermin.
Bustin it

Birdsboro, PA

#26 Aug 8, 2011
Dave wrote:
Put that guy in the slammer for 20 years for doing such a terrible thing like camping on the island illegally.But,leave those illegal immagrants run the streets and rob and rape and beat up people!!!
Man do I agree with both of you!!
DAvid

Nazareth, PA

#27 Aug 8, 2011
Carlos Dominguez wrote:
So sad that ignorance will never die.
Excellent reply carlos! If some folks would just think before they spoke, they would at least appear not so ignorant
Typical

Chicago, IL

#28 Aug 8, 2011
Grizzley319 wrote:
So he was living on an island, or "camping". Probably homeless. Well now he has been picked up on an outstanding warrant. We can all pay for his housing. At least on the island he was earning his keep. Should have left him alone. Maybe one night when he was sound asleep the water might have taken care of him.
You should be the last one talking about something moral, scum bag!
Typical

Chicago, IL

#30 Aug 8, 2011
Sick of Racist pricks wrote:
Totally agree with you Carlos. The thing that makes me laugh the most is how the people who write the most racist comments on here, would smile in your face if the crossed your path cause the are the biggest cowards around. It's people like them that don't allow life to succeed and they teach their children to be the same way. I swear children services should start crackin down on that kind of child abuse as well. Just feel sorr for them cause their parents obviously didn't do a good job teaching them morals.
Tell the cockroaches to go get jobs and become a part of the working class in Reading instead of leeching from everyone else. THEN we will talk.

You talk about cowards, how about the gun toting gangsters in Reading who shoot to kill? How about the coincidence that they happen to be black or Spanish nearly every time? It's not the rest of our faults if your races are giving a bad name for themselves. They act like scum they deserve not one bit of good treatment.
Grizzley319

Nazareth, PA

#31 Aug 8, 2011
Typical wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be the last one talking about something moral, scum bag!
Hey retard!!! Make sure ya read the right post before ya click. No where in my post did it say anything about morals. Stupid a**.
dave

Allentown, PA

#32 Aug 8, 2011
talk about a bad day!!lol
Terrible

Thornton, PA

#34 Aug 8, 2011
3 meals a day and a bed , he'll be Ok !
Terrible

Thornton, PA

#35 Aug 8, 2011
Now starts his indoor vacation , maybe he'll find a lover !!!
summer

Allentown, PA

#36 Aug 8, 2011
Dave wrote:
Put that guy in the slammer for 20 years for doing such a terrible thing like camping on the island illegally.But,leave those illegal immagrants run the streets and rob and rape and beat up people!!!
he was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
joan

Northampton, PA

#37 Aug 8, 2011
alright, just when he thought it was safe to come out of the water, check to see if he has back taxes,,,
Louis

Robesonia, PA

#38 Aug 8, 2011
Isn't that a surprise!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Easton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tests show no HIV for Cassey Weierbach, doctor ... (Apr '07) May 28 tic toc 42
News Easton drug bust nets 3 arrests, $7K worth of c... Mar '15 move the scum away 2
cops breakin thier arms with back patting Feb '15 Jackson Light Brown 1
News The Americus Hotel was Allentown's Castle in Spain Feb '15 Travis Simons 2
News Woman who had sex with boy, 16, is given work-r... (Jun '07) Dec '14 Linkwitz 20
one less scumbag (Oct '14) Dec '14 Juan 5
Easton victim of service dog caper charged with... Dec '14 lolo 2
More from around the web

Easton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]