Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated May 3, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BPT

Wallingford, CT

#1 Apr 30, 2013
spring is here..........time to clean out the car cd player and put in something "new".

i put in:
lowell george- thanks i'll eat it here.
edgar winters' white trash-roadwork
aerosmith-rocks
queen-hits
pure funk vol.1-(car wash, brick house etc)

so, who are you riding with?

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 30, 2013
dylan, marley, dead.
LynneB

New Haven, CT

#3 Apr 30, 2013
Today it's
Grand Funk Railroad (E Pluribus Funk)
Robert Plant (various)
Alice in Chains(various)
Bonnie Raitt (Road Tested)
Deep Purple (Who Do We Think We Are?)
Fleetwood Mac (The Dance)
BPT

Wallingford, CT

#4 Apr 30, 2013
LynneB wrote:
Today it's
Grand Funk Railroad (E Pluribus Funk)
Robert Plant (various)
Alice in Chains(various)
Bonnie Raitt (Road Tested)
Deep Purple (Who Do We Think We Are?)
Fleetwood Mac (The Dance)
nice.was gonna put in alice in chains myself.
did you see the new behind the music about deep purple on vh1 classic?

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#5 Apr 30, 2013
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>nice.was gonna put in alice in chains myself.
did you see the new behind the music about deep purple on vh1 classic?
Not yet, but it's in the queue for viewing!

Need to get together for lunch soon.
BPT

Wallingford, CT

#6 Apr 30, 2013
LynneB wrote:
<quoted text>
Not yet, but it's in the queue for viewing!
Need to get together for lunch soon.
would love to sis. when?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#7 Apr 30, 2013
LynneB wrote:
<quoted text>
Not yet, but it's in the queue for viewing!
Need to get together for lunch soon.
Sounds great, call me.
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#8 Apr 30, 2013
Al Green
Stones
Bon Jovi
Greenday
Segar
Marley

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9 Apr 30, 2013
AVA-AVA-AVA wrote:
Gang Green Explosion
Kidney Stones
Bon Ton Singers
Greeneggs and Ham Band
Sugarbush Express
Mylie Cyrus
Tin ear!
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#10 Apr 30, 2013
Jackelope wrote:
<quoted text>Tin ear!
Hope your feeling Ok glad you have a sense of humor!

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11 May 1, 2013
AVA-AVA-AVA wrote:
Al Green
Stones
Bon Jovi
Greenday
Segar
Marley
You have been busy lately! What's new?
sunny day

Naugatuck, CT

#12 May 1, 2013
funkytown
grooving
bad to the bone
blast on
I gotcha
dazz
sunny day

Naugatuck, CT

#13 May 1, 2013
cruisin
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#14 May 1, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been busy lately! What's new?
Went to Florida for a few days we were there for a Graduation.Now it is work and planting my hanging bascets, flowers etc Veggies are already coming up red onions Cukes, tomatoes,zukes,squash, lettuce( 3 kinds) Peppers( green, sweet and jalepeno) and brussel sprouts and I found artichoke plants!Lots of herbs also Basil, Thyme Parsley etc I Plant and my hubby will weed when he is home LOL How have you been?
BPT

Wallingford, CT

#15 May 1, 2013
AVA-AVA-AVA wrote:
<quoted text> Went to Florida for a few days we were there for a Graduation.Now it is work and planting my hanging bascets, flowers etc Veggies are already coming up red onions Cukes, tomatoes,zukes,squash, lettuce( 3 kinds) Peppers( green, sweet and jalepeno) and brussel sprouts and I found artichoke plants!Lots of herbs also Basil, Thyme Parsley etc I Plant and my hubby will weed when he is home LOL How have you been?
tried the artichoke plants last year, no luck. did not even resemble an artichoke. they take up a lot of room also.
tell me how you did with them?

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16 May 1, 2013
AVA-AVA-AVA wrote:
<quoted text> Went to Florida for a few days we were there for a Graduation.Now it is work and planting my hanging bascets, flowers etc Veggies are already coming up red onions Cukes, tomatoes,zukes,squash, lettuce( 3 kinds) Peppers( green, sweet and jalepeno) and brussel sprouts and I found artichoke plants!Lots of herbs also Basil, Thyme Parsley etc I Plant and my hubby will weed when he is home LOL How have you been?
I have been doing well, but busy- new (used) boat, wiring and plumbing, full time work, grad school (lots of work!) etc. etc. etc. I need a break! But it has been beautiful up here, and the trees are again leafing out early this year. I'd say 2 weeks early.
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#17 May 1, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been doing well, but busy- new (used) boat, wiring and plumbing, full time work, grad school (lots of work!) etc. etc. etc. I need a break! But it has been beautiful up here, and the trees are again leafing out early this year. I'd say 2 weeks early.
Wow you are busy! I will let you know how the plants go I have never tried them before.The trees down here have been out and the pool is ready.The weather is ranging from 70 to 80 most days.Just BEAUTIFUL! My tomato plants already have flowers and a few tiny tomatoes..can't wait BLT's ETC!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#18 May 1, 2013
My plants are ready to go into the ground.
sunny day

Naugatuck, CT

#19 May 2, 2013
riding with meatloaf- paradise by the dashboard light not a car in sight
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#20 May 2, 2013
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>tried the artichoke plants last year, no luck. did not even resemble an artichoke. they take up a lot of room also.
tell me how you did with them?
I have never tried to grow them before .They are up about a foot I will let you know how they do if anything.My tomatoes are already getting little tomatoes on them.Good luck with your garden!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Easton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge cuts drug kingpin's sentence (Apr '09) 5 hr Sir Samuel 12
Connecticut's religiously intolerant history, P... (Nov '13) 11 hr RevKen 5
Santa Ayala: Should she stay or should she go? (Oct '13) 15 hr Sir Samuel 20
Patriots finish seson at 16-0 (Dec '07) 18 hr Soon 2B Fartin Fred 38
2 couples, 2 paths (Jan '11) Thu Sir Samuel 66
Minister admits sending explicit e-mails (Jan '09) Thu Citizen44 32
Not Listening To Milford Cop Leads to Motorcycl... Thu BPT 1
•••

Easton News Video

•••
•••

Easton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Easton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Easton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Easton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••