NCAA regional puts Bridgeport on the map

NCAA regional puts Bridgeport on the map

There are 7 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Mar 28, 2013, titled NCAA regional puts Bridgeport on the map. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

More than 20,000 people will descend on the city's downtown this weekend for the 2013 NCAA Division I Women's Basketball Championship at the Webster Bank Arena.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 28, 2013
Best of luck to UConn Ladies.

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2 Mar 29, 2013
With the entire slate of games nearly sold out, this promises to be a great weekend for basketball and a great weekend for the businesses, restaurants and hotels in Bridgeport and the surrounding area.
Hooray for restaurants and hotels. Let's ALSO keep track of how many cars get broken-into in the arena parking lot(s) this weekend and if anyone gets held-up (or worse) on the streets - a different kind of 'business' but individuals can make a profit just the same.

Location hidden

#3 Mar 29, 2013
Sol
When in Bridgeport, carry a very big gun.

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#4 Mar 29, 2013
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Sol
When in Bridgeport, carry a very big gun.
No worries - I wouldn't go over there to watch them jump around on a wooden floor with a ball any more than I'd watch them ride around on the backs of racing dogs.
http://greytarticles.files.wordpress.com/2010...

Location hidden

#5 Mar 29, 2013
I do not blame you, Sol.

Location hidden

#6 Apr 4, 2013
The ladies will be playing in the final four, vs Notre Dame,Sunday, 9:00 PM on ESPN. 6:30 PM.,
Louisville vs California. Good luck UConn Ladies.
They both are going to be great game.
BPT

Sherman, CT

#7 Apr 5, 2013
was intrestng to se the grphic that the game was in bridgeport ct.
gotta give ganim credit for this one. too bad he turned out to be such a petty thief.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Easton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bridgeport deputy police chief retires with $45... 14 hr America Gentleman... 2
News UConn arrives in Bridgeport 15 hr America Gentleman... 2
News Marra faces 80 felony charges (Feb '08) 15 hr America Gentleman... 291
News Shelton Student Photographer: 'I'm Scared Of Th... 15 hr Vinny 3
News Judge Barbara Bellis in Superior Court, in Brid... 15 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Shortbus Bicycles Ready To Roll For Repairs Thr... Fri America Gentleman... 1
news blackout (Jun '09) Fri Markis Campbell 13

Easton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Easton Mortgages