On May 5, Mexican dominance irks othe...

On May 5, Mexican dominance irks other Latinos

There are 1103 comments on the seattletimes.nwsource.com story from May 4, 2009, titled On May 5, Mexican dominance irks other Latinos. In it, seattletimes.nwsource.com reports that:

With mariachis, tequila and parades, Cinco De Mayo will be celebrated this week in parties across the nation, kicking off a commemoration of Mexican heritage in the United States as a pseudo-holiday that has been adopted by the general population.

This article states on May 5th Mexican may link over other Latinos.It kick off Mexican heartache...............Tim

Join the discussion below, or Read more at seattletimes.nwsource.com.

ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#808 May 4, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually blacks are the most authentic humans. As we all know they were here first.
Whites are actually the most subhuman people on the planet as they are descendants of Neanderthals and African albinos.
Between 1-4 percent of the DNA of many humans living today likely came from Neanderthals.
- People of European heritage are most likely to carry the Neanderthal genes.
It's official: Most of us (Europeans) are part Neanderthal. The first draft sequence of the Neanderthal genome has provided the strongest evidence yet that modern humans and Neanderthals interbred and that all non-Africans today have Neanderthal gene fragments in their genetic codes.
Although the Neanderthal contribution to the DNA of these individuals is estimated at being just one to four percent of the total, the finding, published in the latest issue of the journal Science, helps to resolve the long-standing controversy over whether or not humans mated with Neanderthals when the two groups encountered each other outside of Africa.
It also gives new life to Neanderthals that, as a species, went extinct 30,000 years ago
this is called evolution and was meant to happen.
Zips In The Wire

United States

#809 May 4, 2013
Chickenmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt you know what one is and may come from generations of them. You are disgusting.
It's too early for you to be crying. Drink some coffee and stfu POS.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#810 May 4, 2013
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>I have respect for many Africans (from lets say Ghana or Nigeria). I have worked with some of them and they were professional and took the time to learn English The Africans with self respect and ones who value the concept of a family are polar opposite of "African Americans". African Americans (who were born in the U.S.) for the most part haven`t even learned their primary language. They are lazy but violent, disrespectful, uppity, and selfish.
even africans from africa don't like xiggers.
George

Pasadena, CA

#811 May 4, 2013
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>I have respect for many Africans (from lets say Ghana or Nigeria). I have worked with some of them and they were professional and took the time to learn English The Africans with self respect and ones who value the concept of a family are polar opposite of "African Americans". African Americans (who were born in the U.S.) for the most part haven`t even learned their primary language. They are lazy but violent, disrespectful, uppity, and selfish.
You're a moron, plain and simple. For one you haven't met all black Americans. 2. Black Americans have contributed greatly to the success of this nation and in many cases have the nations highest profile internationally. Some of the nations greatest people have been Black Americans. You need to educate yourself and get out a little more. Travel might serve you well if you're able to afford it.
Being jealous, hateful and/or ignorant as in willfully blind to reality, are signs of a inferiority complex, generally displayed by societies bottom feeders.
George

Pasadena, CA

#812 May 4, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
even africans from africa don't like xiggers.
I challenge you to prove that. I doubt you've ever been to Africa or outside of Texas.
downtown dave

El Paso, TX

#813 May 4, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I challenge you to prove that. I doubt you've ever been to Africa or outside of Texas.
That pendeja has never left her mommies basement.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#814 May 4, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a moron, plain and simple. For one you haven't met all black Americans. 2. Black Americans have contributed greatly to the success of this nation and in many cases have the nations highest profile internationally. Some of the nations greatest people have been Black Americans. You need to educate yourself and get out a little more. Travel might serve you well if you're able to afford it.
Being jealous, hateful and/or ignorant as in willfully blind to reality, are signs of a inferiority complex, generally displayed by societies bottom feeders.
Oh yeah , name one.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#815 May 4, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Goggle it if your too stupid to know that. Im a world travel, Jorge.
That's like me saying prove its not true. Do you want me to make you cry?
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#816 May 4, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
Goggle it if your too stupid to know that. Im a world travel, Jorge.
That's like me saying prove its not true. Do you want me to make you cry?
Yes, please make us cry you joto
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#817 May 4, 2013
downtown dave wrote:
<quoted text>That pendeja has never left her mommies basement.
neither does your wife and momma
La Pinkey

Wilmette, IL

#818 May 4, 2013
Boys are always in conflicts.... behave boys. Be civil.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#819 May 4, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
neither does your wife and momma
Stop crying joto or I will not service your daughter again.
La Pinkey

Wilmette, IL

#821 May 4, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>Stop crying joto or I will not service your daughter again.
See what I mean. You boys are bad.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#822 May 4, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>Stop crying joto or I will not service your daughter again.
Tell your dad to stop crying or I wont service your momma.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#823 May 4, 2013
Tired of whining wrote:
<quoted text> Speak to an African it is apparent they have disdain for AA,s For those who doubt this take a plane to Somalia and find out for yourselves
This thread is about Mexicans who are for all intensive purposes are the AA's of Latino's . Arrogant , despite being irrelevant
Yea but everybody hates xiggers, even xiggers hate xiggers.
Posts To Himself

Glendora, CA

#824 May 4, 2013
Hang

Shhhhhhhhh ...don't tell anyone Hang

Hang

yourself

trolls to himslef

worthless illness

drain on society

Hang voicees Hang

yourself

welfare
Hang

Hang

Useless eater

hanging around

Lol
La Pinkey

Wilmette, IL

#825 May 4, 2013
MY EYES ADORED YOU - Johnny Rivera
APPAUSEPLEASE

Santa Fe, NM

#826 May 4, 2013
When your Mexico and you have so little to be proud of then you celebrate anything.

Makes no sense that us North of the border even
give a hoot. For those who want to - go celebrate
in Juarez you might just catch a cartel buzz.

Enough already just another excuse for people to go out and get drunk, drive and create havoc.
La Pinkey

Wilmette, IL

#827 May 4, 2013
Bad boys
Posts To Himself

Glendora, CA

#828 May 4, 2013
Hang

Shhhhhhhhh ...don't tell anyone Hang

Hang

yourself

trolls to himslef

worthless illness

drain on society

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Hang voicees Hang

yourself

welfare
Hang

Hang

Useless eater

hanging around

Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Easton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Record number of ballots cast in Conn. for pres... 3 hr Samuels Furnace Man 7
News City warns: 'If you illegally dump, we'll take ... 13 hr BPT 1
News Bridgeport man charged with assault for May alt... 13 hr BPT 1
superman casoria Tue superman casoria 22
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) Mon Minimum wage 2,651
News 3 die in Sunday shootings in Bridgeport (Dec '08) Mon Cheyenne 24
News Ex-bank manager admits stealing $516,000 from e... (Apr '09) Mon Looser 367

Easton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Easton Mortgages