Jim Hilliard and Benton Douglas

Jim Hilliard and Benton Douglas

Posted in the Eastman Forum

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 22, 2012
Anyone heard the current status of this situation?
not gossiping

Gray, GA

#2 Mar 23, 2012
unimpressed4 wrote:
Anyone heard the current status of this situation?
You must not be getting enough gossip on the streets of pondtown.... so you have to come here.... i saw Benton yesterday.... why don't you go ask him the latest and when you are on the way there,,,, get a life!!!! This is not a sight to go to for the truth!!! Only Gossip!!!

Location hidden

#3 Mar 23, 2012
Wow, you don't have to be nasty. You don't even know why I was asking. Talk about judging someone. So like, why are YOU on here? Topix' new Gossip Cop? Get real. And don't be so dang mean.
not gossiping

Gray, GA

#4 Mar 26, 2012
unimpressed4 wrote:
Wow, you don't have to be nasty. You don't even know why I was asking. Talk about judging someone. So like, why are YOU on here? Topix' new Gossip Cop? Get real. And don't be so dang mean.
Gossip Cop? Really? No I am not... the gossip cop!!! Why am I on here? Because, people have posted ugly, hurtful things on here about me!!! It is wrong the things people put on here.... and then people like you come on here agging it on...... SHAME on you!!! I am not judging you!!! Just your actions!!! Why come on here and ask........ Go to Benton and Jim......with your nosey self!!
local

Crawford, GA

#5 Mar 26, 2012
Again, Middle Georgia's finest citizens. What Can I say? You post gossip, use poor grammar and embarrass your whole region. Way to go!
jpaul

Bonaire, GA

#6 Mar 27, 2012
i seen that drunkerd sat he needs to be locked up

Location hidden

#7 Mar 27, 2012
not gossiping wrote:
<quoted text>
Gossip Cop? Really? No I am not... the gossip cop!!! Why am I on here? Because, people have posted ugly, hurtful things on here about me!!! It is wrong the things people put on here.... and then people like you come on here agging it on...... SHAME on you!!! I am not judging you!!! Just your actions!!! Why come on here and ask........ Go to Benton and Jim......with your nosey self!!
OK Not Gossiping. I am sorry that people have put hurtful things on here about you. They are wrong to do that. I was not trying to "ag on" anything. That's why I just asked about them, not anything I may have heard. I apologize if I offended you. I did not come on here to gossip. And I'll certainly watch what I post from now on. I hope you will accept my apology.

Location hidden

#8 Mar 27, 2012
local wrote:
Again, Middle Georgia's finest citizens. What Can I say? You post gossip, use poor grammar and embarrass your whole region. Way to go!
"What Can I say?" I think that is poor grammar. Wouldn't you?
local

Carnesville, GA

#9 Apr 7, 2012
unimpressed4 wrote:
<quoted text>
"What Can I say?" I think that is poor grammar. Wouldn't you?
I am so sorry regarding my misuse of a capital letter. I was just so stunned by the overall lack of class displayed on this post I forgot it. Lets see would I want to misuse a grammar rule or look utterly classless? HMMM. I'll stick With MiSuse Of CapiTals!
haa

Milton, FL

#10 Dec 30, 2013
Benton D.. That's hes hot shit and about to dry up and blow away....Wonder what his gf thinks of all his women?
Benton Douglas

United States

#11 Feb 9, 2014
[QUSureOTE who="haa"]Benton D.. That's hes hot shit and about to dry up anIn. 532d blow away....Wonder what his gf thinks of all his women? Takes a real big person to hide behind a mock name and one's computer. I'm easy to find. Oh, she LOVES IT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oconee D A Tim Vaughn 12 hr Timvaughnsucks 3
pervs on facebook (Jan '16) Jul 19 Jim Tripp 32
Cults in Middle Georgia Jul 18 GrandMaster Sil 5
Amy White Jul 6 Amy White call Do... 1
Old Friends (Sep '10) Jun '17 Ms georgia 2
Mathis (Oct '10) Jun '17 Ms georgia 2
Rainey Bozeman Croft (May '11) Jun '17 Wayne 11

Eastman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance