DODGE VOTER

Montgomery, AL

#1 Jun 5, 2012
Go lynn Sheffield you got my vote

“TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE ”

Since: Oct 11

Eastman

#2 Jun 12, 2012
Remember the office of Sheriff is the HIGHEST law in the land under our Constitutional Republic form of government. The UN would like us all to forget that and allow THEIR unlawful Regional Planning Commissions to eliminate and replace that first and highest line of defense for the people. Without the office of Sheriff and a Sheriff who will uphold his oath to protect and serve the people under the Constitution you have not one line of protection against ANYTHING the federal government wants to do to you or steal from you.

Before you consider who will hold that most important post in the land make sure he or she not only understands the oath they take but the meaning of it. Then remember the Sheriff is only as effective as the community he or she serves.If we don't start being informed, educated and responsible voters we deserve what we get.

Don't vote for anyone who won't sit down with you and answer some tough questions and DON'T let a foreign body like the UN take over your county, your town and your life. We also need to remember if we vote for a person for any office and then assume our responsibility is over we deserve whatever we get when we do not practice oversight on what they are doing in our names.
Dodge Co Voter

Frostproof, FL

#3 Jun 21, 2012
Go Lynn Sheffield! A great man! Always been there for me and my family. He's a very helpful and respectful man. He is very qualified for the job. Lynn, you've got my vote!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tax Payers May 13 GGD 3
News Rosie Riveters reflect on WWII May 11 Will Dockery 1
News Dead body found in Dodge County (May '14) May 10 breann2457 13
Dr griffis May 10 firedup04 7
Hypocrites flying Christian flag at City Hall May '15 Elmer Gantry 1
Jaybird Towns Mar '15 wonderin 1
Do you get stopped when you leave the wal-mart?... (Dec '07) Mar '15 Uncle Sam 64
More from around the web

Eastman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]