Sheriff's Race
Jesus Freak

Macon, GA

#1 Dec 3, 2008
I sincerely hope Jeff Hinson will be a better sheriff than Lawton Douglas. Dodge County needs a better reputation other than being known for "vote buying" and corruption. It's obvious that the people of Dodge County are too prejudice to have elected a black sheriff because I feel Dan Wilcox is an upstanding person and a man of his word. And would have been an honest and fair sheriff. So, if Eastman/Dodge County is too prejudice to elect a black sheriff may be Hinson will prove to NOT be a prejudice as he is rumored to be, keep his word, and clean up the drug problem in Dodge Co. To all the people out there that know the power of prayer, pray for Dodge County. Jesus said in his word, that if we will turn from our wicked ways, then and only then, will he hear our prayers and heal our land.
LPR

Adel, GA

#2 Dec 4, 2008
I believe Hinson will be a fair sheriff and that Dodge County will be pleasently surprised at the job that Hinson will do. He is a fine, Christian, upright man...a change that Dodge County needs. Congratulations Jeff Hinson. I know you will make us proud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tax Payers May 13 GGD 3
News Rosie Riveters reflect on WWII May 11 Will Dockery 1
News Dead body found in Dodge County (May '14) May 10 breann2457 13
Dr griffis May 10 firedup04 7
Hypocrites flying Christian flag at City Hall May '15 Elmer Gantry 1
Jaybird Towns Mar '15 wonderin 1
Do you get stopped when you leave the wal-mart?... (Dec '07) Mar '15 Uncle Sam 64
More from around the web

Eastman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]