Abilene woman answers calling to beco...

Abilene woman answers calling to become a life coach

There are 1 comment on the ReporterNews.com story from Mar 9, 2013, titled Abilene woman answers calling to become a life coach. In it, ReporterNews.com reports that:

Joy Lewis/Reporter-News Christian Life Coach Cheryl Hatcher strives to help people achieve their personal goals in life and marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ReporterNews.com.

licensed therapist

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Mar 11, 2013
This story concerns me on so many levels. Not only does she not hold a license to practice what she is saying "isn't counseling" she inaccurately describes counseling as dealing in the past. What keeps us from moving forward is the maladaptive thinking of what might happen. Without working on where those thoughts come from and correcting them they will continue to interfere in a person's life. She needs to get it right, get a master's degree and license and quit putting band aids over people's deep seeded pain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Abilene, TX (Aug '10) Aug 19 Bgdf 83
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 15 More farts 790
Pick Up Soccer (May '10) Jul '15 Benjy 10
Debate: Gay Marriage - Abilene, TX (Aug '10) Jul '15 benderboy11 180
Review: Dave Ford Motors Jun '15 Morgan 1
Reliable medications w Tar Jun '15 Fast delivery 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eastland Mortgages