Soliders Charged With Cruelty, HAzing

Full story: WJW Fox 8 Cleveland

Four American soldiers in Iraq have been charged with cruelty and maltreatment of soldiers in their platoon, according to the U.S. military.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Sep 8, 2009
Tony B

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2009

Judged:

If the alligations are true and any American soldier lost their lifes due to these idiots behaviour they should be tried for murder and face a firing squad. It's hard enough for our loyal soldiers to be there let alone have their own causing them issues.

Former Vietnam veteran
Confused

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2009

Judged:

I agree with you Tony, and God Bless you for fighting for our country...My brother is a Vietnam Vet also. Marine Corp. I look up to him soo much along with my two children that call him every Veterans Day.
roderick nelson

South Bend, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2009

Judged:

i am a vietman veteran, its a shame!!!!!!!!!! those,s 4 Sgts cannot do their job right! the death of the 19 year old soldier and the other soldiers who was not treated right, the 4 sgt should get 50 years!!!!! in prison.
Chris

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

Judged:

Glad to see the media machine is working. As vets you have already hung these four Soldiers, with out knowing any of them. Wow, you call your self vets, way to leave your own out to dry. As someone who is currently active duty....the three of you media hungry nut jobs should look yourself in the mirror. Its always easy to sit on your ass and watch tv and make judgments, do your research, then wait, and when this is over and the four get exonerated, I'm sure you and the rest of everyone out there will apologize....oh...wait, I know that wont happen.
also active duty

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

Chris, you my friend are off your rocker! Exonerated?! What world do you live in? There is no need to do any research, This is a military investigation, any and all information given to the media comes straight from the military. The United States Army doesnt condone any form of hazing, PERIOD! There are other ways to train and discipline a soldier. Resulting to extreme physical training (hazing) is a clear sign of poor leadership and lack of professional maturity. And for you to criticize our fellow vets comments is clearly disrespectfull on all counts. They have also served in a time of war and know what its like to lead outside the wire. If anyone understands both sides of the story and has the right to make a concious judgement it is our veteran bros. Dont expect any apologies from them either, they didnt apologize to all the hippies who boo-ed them when they came back from nam, they certainly wont apologize to you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Eastland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Eastland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Eastland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Eastland