Six indicted on child pornography cha...

Six indicted on child pornography charges

There are 15 comments on the Abilene Reporter-News story from Sep 19, 2008, titled Six indicted on child pornography charges. In it, Abilene Reporter-News reports that:

A federal grand jury in Lubbock Thursday indicted several Big Country men for child pornography.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Abilene Reporter-News.

spit

Arlington, TX

#1 Sep 23, 2008
Can you believe there are some idiots that think these bags of dung are innocent?
we will soon find out

Tyler, TX

#2 Sep 23, 2008
it doesnt really matter what anyone thinks at this point. all of them will go through the legal system, and then it will be known if they are guilty or innocent.
fairyfire

United States

#3 Sep 23, 2008
some of the idiots know at least one of the men personally and he is INNOCENT. Secondly it was wrong for the news stations to cast this story before finding out whether or not the indicted had been notified by proper authority. they shouldn't have to find out they r being charged with something through the news they should have found out by the sheriff department or the federal officers. The news doing it like this may have helped them escaped giving them the heads up so those that are guilty have a chance to run DID ANYONE EVER THINK ABOUT THAT
spit

Arlington, TX

#4 Sep 24, 2008
I thought you said they are innocent. Why run then?
I say guilty as sin. What a shame for those that have kids to be looking at child porn. I hope they hang them by their balls.
phylosophical T

Dallas, TX

#5 Sep 24, 2008
oNE OF THEM IS A CHRISTIAN AND HE'S ALSO MY COUSIN AND FOR HIS SAKE i HOPE HE IS INNOCENT BECAUSE Texas don't play about this stuff.I knew him to always be an honest man and peaceful but that don't make him innocent.I'm afraid he will have to go through the fire and in the end The word says... Be sure that you're sin will find you out. I hope for his family's sake and for heavens sake he's still the pure and honest man he claimed to be???
spit

Arlington, TX

#6 Sep 24, 2008
phylosophical T wrote:
oNE OF THEM IS A CHRISTIAN AND HE'S ALSO MY COUSIN AND FOR HIS SAKE i HOPE HE IS INNOCENT BECAUSE Texas don't play about this stuff.I knew him to always be an honest man and peaceful but that don't make him innocent.I'm afraid he will have to go through the fire and in the end The word says... Be sure that you're sin will find you out. I hope for his family's sake and for heavens sake he's still the pure and honest man he claimed to be???
Those that seem to be the most honest are the ones who can sure fool the hell out of you.
we will soon find out

Tyler, TX

#7 Sep 24, 2008
haha spit i just figured out who you are by the way you say some things... hahahahahah!!!!!! if anyone knew you they wouldnt be waisting thier time discussing anything with you. you pathetic bastard.. the breck skank gave you away. get over it and get a life instead of surfing comment topics all day and night
spit

Arlington, TX

#8 Sep 24, 2008
we will soon find out wrote:
haha spit i just figured out who you are by the way you say some things... hahahahahah!!!!!! if anyone knew you they wouldnt be waisting thier time discussing anything with you. you pathetic bastard.. the breck skank gave you away. get over it and get a life instead of surfing comment topics all day and night
Awww... you caught me.
Do you feel better now that I outed you as the skank from Breckenridge?
nana

Arlington, TX

#9 Sep 24, 2008
I feel for these men that are being harassed by the police. I know them and I am sure they didn't do anything wrong.
And stay on topic please. Why would anyone call someone a skank? How awful!!
spit

Arlington, TX

#10 Sep 24, 2008
nana wrote:
I feel for these men that are being harassed by the police. I know them and I am sure they didn't do anything wrong.
And stay on topic please. Why would anyone call someone a skank? How awful!!
Bite me old lady.
will

Tyler, TX

#11 Sep 24, 2008
its crazy how some say oh i know them so they are innocent, then on the other side you have people saying hang them they are guilty. the simple fact is that even though you know someone, you dont know everything about them, so yeah they could all be guilty, but they could be innocent to. thats why we have judges and jury, because everyone accused has thier day in court, but if you look at facts, when someone ends up in federal court there is a very high prosocution rate unlike state. you usually dont end up with federal charges until they have more than enough to prove your guilt
anonymous

Denver, CO

#12 Oct 3, 2008
well i guess ya think that all these kids are not innocent what do they have to look forward to in life? well let me tell you from experiance a life time of guilt and always thinking that these sick PUNKS did it because of something they did. does it ever go away NO,do you ever forget it,NO.. but thank GOD in our BEAUTIFUL state of TEXAS i hope they go to prison cuz them boyz dont play with child molesters..they will show them what molestation really means
eric

Tyler, TX

#13 Oct 10, 2008
nana wrote:
I feel for these men that are being harassed by the police. I know them and I am sure they didn't do anything wrong.
And stay on topic please. Why would anyone call someone a skank? How awful!!
well nanna, i guess you dont know alot about federal grand jury's, but this isnt like your local state court. when you get charged federally you are pretty much nailed, and no they didnt just click on the wrong pop up, because pop ups dont send out child porn. they shared pics of little boys and they got caught
anonymous

Denver, CO

#14 Oct 10, 2008
eric wrote:
<quoted text>well nanna, i guess you dont know alot about federal grand jury's, but this isnt like your local state court. when you get charged federally you are pretty much nailed, and no they didnt just click on the wrong pop up, because pop ups dont send out child porn. they shared pics of little boys and they got caught
hey did this happen in merkel by chance?
Annonymous

Cisco, TX

#15 Oct 14, 2008
One of these guys worked at a nursing home and appartently was dating a foster kid who worked there and she was 17.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hurricane prelimb for invasion. Aug '17 koalabear 1
Green Frog Cafe @ 418 Pine Street 1940s (Apr '10) Aug '17 Terry peterson 7
News Weird 10 mins ago 1:14 p.m.Family finds rattles... (Feb '17) Jun '17 Alex 4
Karin Baker a.k.a Perkins May '17 Holla 1
Review: Midnight Video (Jul '13) May '17 Denny 2
Need referral help... May '17 colejustins 1
Snakes in Siebert Elementary in Eastland (Aug '11) Feb '17 aaaa 4

Eastland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eastland Mortgages