would white guys consider a tejana?

would white guys consider a tejana?

Posted in the Eastland Forum

Toria

United States

#1 Mar 4, 2012
I just want to know if white guys like tejanas, like me. If they found our culture attractive or anything. I will take any answers but please don't be too harsh.
Alex

Clovis, NM

#2 Jun 12, 2012
I'm a white guy. My father is spanish, though. Do I still count? My father remarried to a mexican when i was 2, so I have inlaws and experience being around mexicans. I'm only assuming that what you mean by tejana is a latin female resident of texas. Well, I prefer authentic mexican food when i eat out so if tejanas are feeding me, i think that's self explanatory. You lookin for a little sum'n sum'n?
omg

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Nov 10, 2012
That's so stupid to ask, makes you look really dumb... Just sayen
omgw

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Nov 10, 2012
Alex wrote:
I'm a white guy. My father is spanish, though. Do I still count? My father remarried to a mexican when i was 2, so I have inlaws and experience being around mexicans. I'm only assuming that what you mean by tejana is a latin female resident of texas. Well, I prefer authentic mexican food when i eat out so if tejanas are feeding me, i think that's self explanatory. You lookin for a little sum'n sum'n?
Lmfao!!! Wow yep just wow
Queen

Columbia, MO

#5 Oct 11, 2013
I am a tejana who has been married to a white man for 19 years. We get along because he thinks I am exotic, but to this day we still keep a clear division on our races. keep in mind that there are serious cultural differences. You must never forget that you are both different even if you have kids together. You must be able to give him cultural leeway and he must do the same for you. The more you both address the differences the less problems you will have together as you relationship grows. Never give up traditions or expectations to get along with another race. If they love you then they will learn to love everything that makes you who you are.

Since: Jul 08

Haslet, TX

#6 Mar 6, 2014
Toria, I see your question is a year old but I certainly find the latina very attractive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote For Donald Trump Jul 18 Deli Man 4
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Take a boat ride May '16 Dr Gerald Demal 2
Donald Grant Macphail attorney suspended (Jul '11) May '16 Joe Leija Tenerias 3
Pay It Forward May '16 Concerned Friend 1
heather russell Apr '16 carlasainhi 1
stepsons grandmother (May '09) Feb '15 Connie 4

Eastland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eastland Mortgages