Fort Bliss soldier convicted of obstruction of justice

Full story: El Paso Times 8
The last of four Fort Bliss soldiers charged with cruelty toward subordinates in Iraq has been convicted of obstructing justice, said a unit spokes man. Full Story
SPINE

El Paso, TX

#1 Apr 14, 2010
Looks like somebody finally saw through the garbage that was behind this witch hunt.
Jammy

Campbell, CA

#3 Apr 14, 2010
They all should have been busted down to PV1 and then Discharged..I saw this happen because someone had the guts to talk back to a colonel....That's why i did my tour and got out...Honorable..
Obamaself

United States

#4 Apr 14, 2010
Did you order the Code Red on Santiago???? Tell Me the Truth!!!
Wont go back to EP

Tewksbury, MA

#5 Apr 14, 2010
Obamaself wrote:
Did you order the Code Red on Santiago???? Tell Me the Truth!!!
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
Wont go back to EP

Tewksbury, MA

#6 Apr 14, 2010
Bird wrote:
Maybe if we as a society wouldn't coddle our young so much they could grow up a little before they entered an adult occupation like the military. I still can't get over the "timeout card" concept used whenever a soldier gets too stressed by his superior telling him he's a fkup. Do our enemies honor these timeout cards in battle?
True. Its amazing how 'pansie like' some of these kids are. Basic has no 'guts' anymore and when the poor babies get tired they cry and give a time out card.

The next version of the military will be useless.
Daniel Lazenberry

Montgomery, TX

#7 Apr 14, 2010
Whatever happened to the Times cartoon: Nachotoons?
spine

El Paso, TX

#8 Apr 18, 2010
Jammy wrote:
They all should have been busted down to PV1 and then Discharged..I saw this happen because someone had the guts to talk back to a colonel....That's why i did my tour and got out...Honorable..
Busted down to E1 huh on what grounds. For making a sloder do pushups a few times afet he made a huge mistake that could have killed so many around him. For making a soldier write an essay as to why he is to stand at parade rest for his NCO's......E1 is a liitle harsh dont you think. Especially when there are dirt bags in the army pissing hot daily and are getting nothing, and there will always be NCO's that have a big ego and do corrective training on soldiers just because they can. Seems to me these soldiers were just trying to make these men better soldiers. But what do I know?
Michael Parks

United States

#9 Apr 18, 2010
Wont go back to EP wrote:
<quoted text>
True. Its amazing how 'pansie like' some of these kids are. Basic has no 'guts' anymore and when the poor babies get tired they cry and give a time out card.
The next version of the military will be useless.
Well you can blame the democrats and liberals for making the ARMY/NAVY/MARINES a cake walk. Shouldnt have ever changed along with public hangings and corporal punishment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Winter's reach: Southwest gets snow, California... 11 hr paddyoalley 1
black mature women Feb 26 bigj122g 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 16 Farts 779
stepsons grandmother (May '09) Feb 6 Connie 4
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 4 Farts 614
Reasons people need to go on food stamps. (Oct '09) Jan '15 samfany 68
Abilene teacher resigns, charged with felony Jan '15 goober 6
Eastland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web