Why do I often crave eating clay?

Why do I often crave eating clay?

There are 9206 comments on the GoErie.com story from Dec 7, 2007, titled Why do I often crave eating clay?. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

Q I have a habit that I have developed off and on for the past two years. I love the taste of clay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

anjali

Toronto, Canada

#4328 Feb 22, 2013
i am from india i too love black mitti may i knw whr can i found tht in toronto
mary tyler

Arlington, TX

#4329 Feb 22, 2013
Alabama Red wrote:
I have ordered today's special from Leslie and have also ordered Ghana clay from Soul Sista I will be well stcke for a while. After I'm done with both of the clays I have vowed to take a break.
@ Ala Red I totally agree I have did the same but I must eat enough Ghana Clay for me to have enough will power to break . Hopefully Next Month I can break for a week or so. But until now I will try to eat in moderation but with enjoyment. Lol happy Clay eating
Priya

Plymouth, MN

#4330 Feb 22, 2013
anjali wrote:
i am from india i too love black mitti may i knw whr can i found tht in toronto
Dear anjali,
We are all dying to find out how can we get someone to mail us some blackish grey roasted clay from India...known as matti....Can't compromise for anything else...
Priya

Plymouth, MN

#4331 Feb 22, 2013
http://www.google.com/search... |0;d|qYk2LsI5KI50EM:
mary tyler

Atlanta, GA

#4332 Feb 22, 2013
zaheera wrote:
http://www.wahufoods.com/produ ctimage.php?product_id=126
Check this link....
This Market is out of stock and havent restock yet .I has been i know well over 6month or more. I personally have email them and so have another Forum member but still nothing yet . Hopefully one day we can get Lucky again and they will restock on the Odowa Clay.
dirtnclay

UK

#4333 Feb 22, 2013
Alexx wrote:
Is there anyone who's generous enough to buy me Leslie clay ? Email me at : [email protected]
Why can't you buy it yourself?
Alexx

Mcdonough, GA

#4334 Feb 22, 2013
dirtnclay wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you buy it yourself?
I'm 16 w/ no job so I don't have a card to buy it from anybody . I told my story on how I started eating clay when I first found & joined the forum . But my story is way back in October & that's a long time for now . Yes I know it's a lot to ask from somebody but maybe somebody would like to help me out . We all know what's it like to no have clay to chew on or starch for some . It's not a problem for anybody to send me clay given to the point I'm always checking the mail so I can get my package before any one see it . It's all out of generosity if you want to send me clay . I just have a hard time keeping up w/ my habit .
Priya

Plymouth, MN

#4335 Feb 22, 2013
Alexx wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 16 w/ no job so I don't have a card to buy it from anybody . I told my story on how I started eating clay when I first found & joined the forum . But my story is way back in October & that's a long time for now . Yes I know it's a lot to ask from somebody but maybe somebody would like to help me out . We all know what's it like to no have clay to chew on or starch for some . It's not a problem for anybody to send me clay given to the point I'm always checking the mail so I can get my package before any one see it . It's all out of generosity if you want to send me clay . I just have a hard time keeping up w/ my habit .
Take up a job...stop eating clay.start iron tablets...r u studying? If yes take a part time job...if really want to et clay...work hard earn money and enjoy the benefit of yummy clay...r u able to work? I mean r u fit and healthy
dirtnclay

UK

#4336 Feb 22, 2013
Priya wrote:
<quoted text>
Take up a job...stop eating clay.start iron tablets...r u studying? If yes take a part time job...if really want to et clay...work hard earn money and enjoy the benefit of yummy clay...r u able to work? I mean r u fit and healthy
I agree with Priya Alexx. You need to start being independent. Or if not don't you have members in your family that can get it for you?
dirtnclay

UK

#4338 Feb 22, 2013
http://www.sciway.net/sc-photos/edgefield-cou...

A pic of massive slabs of kaolin clay. Is this how you get yours from your supplier Leslie?
Alexx

United States

#4339 Feb 22, 2013
Priya wrote:
<quoted text>
My parents doesn't want me to work , they said it'll make me less focused on school . I also live in a small town & there are tons of kids my age too , so they pretty much have all the jobs that will higher at 16 . Most jobs where I live really only higher at 18 & other jobs are not looking for workers . It's as hard to find a job my age as it would to find a job at 25 .
Alexx

United States

#4340 Feb 22, 2013
dirtnclay wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Priya Alexx. You need to start being independent. Or if not don't you have members in your family that can get it for you?
My family doesn't know I eat clay . It's more like a secret . It'll be hard to come out to my family & tell them that I EAT CLAY .
dirtnclay

UK

#4341 Feb 22, 2013
Alexx wrote:
<quoted text>
My family doesn't know I eat clay . It's more like a secret . It'll be hard to come out to my family & tell them that I EAT CLAY .
It shouldnt be hard if you show them the facts and make them realise its not that abnormal. Show them this forum even! We all can understand the stigma but at the end of the day your own family shouldn't judge you. Try asking your mum first or whoever you feel closest to.
Sarita usa

Plymouth, MN

#4342 Feb 22, 2013
Alexx wrote:
<quoted text>
U r very young try to give up this habit before you are completely addicted like us...take iron tablets..tell your mom to take you to a doctor...focus on studies...tell some adult to help you out of this...god bless:)

I can help u buy clay but that will be once...this habit is addicting u will need someone to give u clay on every day basis...talk to your mom...
Rinkie

Ashburn, VA

#4343 Feb 23, 2013
Roasted stone found in india this is a volcano ash idont eat this but i hear this is very tasty
Mz libra

Chesapeake, OH

#4345 Feb 23, 2013
Bought a piece of my white dirt to work today. This particular piece has a greyish color to it after baking. I bit into it and oh my goodness so creamy and smooth. It was like a had a piece of rich chocolate in my mouth. Sticks to the roof of my mouth but it melts..... This piece is very very good and has a pinch of sourness to it.
mary tyler

Bridge City, TX

#4346 Feb 23, 2013
Love Clay wrote:
@mary,I think I order too many of the saltless ghana clay. i've been on my iron pill for 2 month so far my craving for clay is going away, if you like I can send you 2 and half bag of the clay just pay shipping and handing.
Thanks Love Clay I received the Clay yesterday very fast . Eating them up now they are smokey & gritty and good.
Rinkie

Ashburn, VA

#4347 Feb 23, 2013
I love the half roasted clay pots but not sandy
Rinkie

Ashburn, VA

#4348 Feb 23, 2013
Ilove the taste of slate pencil but this is very harm ful india ravine found a off white clay this is eadible clay but rosted clay taste very better my aunt eat this clay
Love Clay

Eden, MD

#4349 Feb 23, 2013
@Mary Tyler,I am happy you received the clay happy munching!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loud neighbors Jun 20 Fed up 1
Vote For Donald Trump May '16 Meat Grinder Mike 2
What is being built in the Great Lakes Mall par... Apr '16 hoopla 1
Dustin Wilkinson come out of the closet (Oct '14) Mar '16 Mark 3
News Salt is leaking into marsh (Jul '07) Jan '16 fuckstick 3
i eat my own poo (Jun '11) Dec '15 Giraffe Lover 20
Eastlake home for rent July 1st (Jun '15) Jun '15 Maxmax 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eastlake Mortgages