Review: Mosley Select Suites
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Northwood Ohio

Toledo, OH

#41 Apr 3, 2012
This place is a hell hole, Please take my word. Go else were and save the trouble. They are not nice, There place is very dirty. I even called the health department on them, This place should be close down forwill.
cleveland Ohio

Toledo, OH

#42 Apr 3, 2012
Oh my god, Thank you all for the reviews. Ill make sure Ill get the word out. You guys are right its a wh house and very dirty.
Unsatisfied customer

Cleveland, OH

#43 Jun 12, 2012
Well my first 30 minutes there I had to switch rooms after unpacking and the kids asleep because the tub leaked and soaked the entire room and they claim they had no idea about it. For real. Second the staff are special. They don't check up on complaints and the never answer the phone when there are people at the front desk. The so called continental breakfast ain't one. And when asked for a manager they gave me some bogus excuss that none worked the weekends and gave me a faulty number to the corporate office. The staff their sucks.

Melrose Park, IL

#44 Oct 9, 2012
Great customer service clean breakfast person is really friendly quiet place to stay great prices
Valarie

Newport News, VA

#45 Feb 10, 2013
From bed bugs, to roaches, leaking cielings, drug activity, prostitution, I mean there is so much going on in this place. I never expected to see the things I saw in this hotel in such a great area. The assistant manager Janny or something at the front desk is rude and very unpleasent to speak with. This place needs new managment as well as employees. AND THE HOUSEKEEPERS ARE THIEVES!! I wouldnt recommend this place, I can agree that the prices are cheap but you pay for what you get and this place isnt worth a penny.
Huh

Wickliffe, OH

#46 Aug 16, 2013
Why are there so many people from Cleveland staying at a hotel a few miles from their houses? That is odd to me. The out-of-towners seem to have all the problems and the "Clevelanders" appear to be alright with the place...tear it down before it tears down the community...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) Jun '16 Bady 9,206
Loud neighbors Jun '16 Fed up 1
Vote For Donald Trump May '16 Meat Grinder Mike 2
What is being built in the Great Lakes Mall par... Apr '16 hoopla 1
Dustin Wilkinson come out of the closet (Oct '14) Mar '16 Mark 3
News Salt is leaking into marsh (Jul '07) Jan '16 fuckstick 3
i eat my own poo (Jun '11) Dec '15 Giraffe Lover 20

Eastlake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance