sounds shady

Mansfield, OH

#21 Dec 12, 2009
It seems that there are several legitimate terrible reviews. The only ones that are good are from people living in Euclid, which is 500ft from the motel. I drive by this motel all the time, there are never any guests there. A few weeks ago they had a Hampton sign up, now it is gone. I guess hampton saw the conditions and did not wnat to be affiliated with that building
Too dayum pissed

Southington, OH

#22 Feb 16, 2010
Lisa wrote:
You don't want to work with this guy - he doesn't pay his bills.
I took my daughter n her friends there for her sweet 16, The rooms are nice, But it was cold as all get out! And I got sick the next day...
Matthew

United States

#23 May 10, 2010
Please believe me when i say stay away from this place. My godbrother went here to for an extended stay (without me knowing) and had came to my house when i was gone and a neighbor had told me he had been to my house several times looking for me. I began to become worried because it was not like him to be at his own apartment (his place of living). So i called up to Moselys and gave them his full name and told them how he had been to my house several times and the receptionist was very rude and told me i needed a room number (what hotel/motel wouldnt patch you through to the room after you have given first and last name is beyond me). After must persistence she patched me thru (and me actually having to go up there because she put me on hold and put all the incoming calls to the voicemail)and told my godbrother "Next time you need to give a room number because of all the confusion". Could someone tell me why she didnt do this the first time?
Cathy

White Pine, TN

#24 Jun 6, 2010
I am a business owner and travel all over the world. I have visted Mosley select on several occasion. I have always enjoyed my stay and recomend others. The hotel is very clean and quiet.

I wish the Mosley all the best.
Dianyhe a

United States

#25 Jun 27, 2010
Horrible, they not only wouldn't honor the reservation they said it had been cancelled. They were rude and told me to contact Knights Inn. They didn't even have a computer. They looked up my "reservation" in a stack of papers in a manila folder.
I don't know how they can stay in business.
Walker

Cleveland, OH

#26 Jun 29, 2010
My wife and I just stayed in Mosley Select Suites, and I have to say that we have had a horrible stay here. The non-smoking room reeked of smoke, the towels were stained, the blankets had cigarette burns in them, prostitutes were hanging out in the halls (no joke), and both of their elevators were out of order (which wouldn't be a big deal, except that we were on the fourth floor). Oh, and their "continental breakfast" consisted of cold cereal, milk, and coffee. I would absolutely never let anyone I care about stay in this place again.
nana

Cleveland, OH

#27 Jul 9, 2010
We stayed at the Mosley Hotel for a few days. It was the worst experience we had ever had. The rooms were not clean especially the bathroom. Blood stains were on the walls in the bathroom. Our room was never cleaned during the stay. You could not enjoy the Atrium because it was never well lit and buckets were everywhere because the roof leaked. One Saturday night as we were coming in through the front entrance, a gentleman was checking in with a prostitute. Everyone in the lobby was aware of this. If we had known all this we would never have checked in but once you do and you are not happy with your room they will not refund your money so you are stuck. The city health department needs to look into this.
Kelly

Cleveland, OH

#28 Aug 13, 2010
Stayed quite awhile here only because I had no other options. RUDE RUDE RUDE, a woman named Misty behind the front desk gave me several headaches, including locking me out a day before payment was due because it hadn't been paid yet. I actually heard her say something deragatory about me to a coworker, only for her to put her hand over her mouth and say "oops" because I had heard her. Was given a room with a horrible bed bug problem, had welts all over my body for weeks, staff was unconcerned about this problem. Misty should be fired, she is awful at "customer service", and possibly the rudest person I've ever met, though I gave her no reason to treat me this way and was as respectful as possible. DO NOT STAY HERE! BED BUGS, RUDE STAFF, FIRE ALARM GOING OFF AT ALL HOURS OF THE DAY AND NIGHT, HOUSEKEEPING IS POOR AND STAFF DEACTIVATES ROOM KEYS FOR NO REASON, FORCING YOU TO WALK AROUND THE ENTIRE BUILDING TO GET IN THE FRONT DOOR! SHOULD BE CLOSED!! GLAD I'M GONE!!!
nana

Cleveland, OH

#29 Aug 14, 2010
Don"t worry about the Mosley Suites too much longer. The business is going up for auction on Thursday, August 19th at 1:00pm. Must be losing money, not getting the business they thought. I just hope they notified the people living there on extended stay. I would hate to see those poor souls , especially the children put out with no place to go.
stayed there

Brooklyn, NY

#30 Dec 2, 2010
worst hotel in the universe. They should be shut down. Better sleep in the car, then in this rat house. Stayed there with my family. place was never cleaned, my kids found x rated magazines in the drawers, when we complained they denied it all. Bunch of thieves. Dont stay there at any cost. Got ear infetion from dirty linen. shut that place down, NOW
sunshine

Virginia Beach, VA

#31 Feb 20, 2011
well I here now and all the freacking light are out like what the f.......
IS IT THAT BAD

United States

#32 Jun 30, 2011
I have never stayed there but just thought about it that's why I looked it up. I was looking for the prices & these reviews and comments came up. After seeing all these comments I don't know if I want to stay there now. Good thing for reviews and people who takes their time out to comment about the service and hospitality or the staffing in an establishment.
Marianna

Mitchell, SD

#33 Aug 17, 2011
well I always stayed here and the place had mold spores in 2005, complete remodel now, staff is strange and there in room phones dont work, but cleaned up now and only complaint is keep your cell phone charged cause no calls in or out, they dont even answer the phones. Funeral in the Family could not get ahold of anyone.
First time guest

Cleveland, OH

#34 Jan 18, 2012
I'm currently staying at the mosley. And I am having none of these problems...except for them not answering the phones...We have no bed bugs, the staff isn't half bad. We were told that the wifi works best when located in a room next to the atrium before checking in, so that was no surprise...and only having house keeping once a week when staying an extended period of time is how even the nicest motels including motel 6 does it now!....there extended stay pricing is the best part!...I wouldn't come expecting hotel treatment...because that's not what this is...its a motel! But for a motel its not half bad
First time guest

Cleveland, OH

#35 Jan 18, 2012
And when the phones work they are free...everywhere else charges...
donjonson

Cleveland, OH

#36 Feb 15, 2012
Momma wrote:
The people who run this "joint" are shady. We made reservations several weeks ago and when I called to confirm, Carla told us we no longer had a reservation or a place to stay because they were not honoring any previous reservations. She also told us that if a room was available when we got there (after driving 250 miles) she would "try" to help us. God help anoyone wh
o uses this business!
Momma, I'm with you. be glad that that happened and you did"nt stay there. You would have been very disappointed, and tha's an over statement. We stayed there Valentines Day nite. What a ripoff!!! No hangers, no blanket, no bulb in one lamp, no hangers, no kleenex, and no xtra t-tissue in the rm. They should be letting folks stay there for FREE!!!
donjonson

Cleveland, OH

#37 Feb 15, 2012
I was there last nite. NEVER AGAIN!!! Hotel, motel at least I expect hangers and an xtra roll of t-paper on hand. A blnket on the bed would have been nice. Bottom line don't waste your time and money.Oh did I say the sink was very slow to drain, and forget any xtras!Water damage on the ceiling. A REAL DIVE!
Very Glad

Painesville, OH

#38 Mar 28, 2012
I'm very glad to have found these reviews. I came across the site on the internet when searching for a simple room for my husband, young daughter and I to stay in for the next two days just for the pool feature, before going back to Illinois on Friday night.

I was very suprised at the great rates for a 2 night stay. There is a saying, "If it's too good to be true, it's probably too good to be true."

Sounds like this place has more negative reviews than positive and the thing about the internet, is any Joe Shmoe can come onto this site and post a review...including their own staff and owners. I wouldn't doubt that the owners themselves posted those comments and that is why they show being from Euclid.

I am from Libertyville,Illinois just in case this thing shows I'm from in town.

I will NEVER stay at this place just based off the few years of reviews displayed here. And bed bugs? Gross...the CDC or the Health Department should have shut them down years ago with all these complaints.

This is sickening really...
Very Glad

Painesville, OH

#39 Mar 28, 2012
LOL...it says I'm in Painsville, OH...

Maybe this site is a bit shady too...

I'm nowhere near Painsville. Too funny, but anyhow, thanks for the reviews everyone, you saved me about $200.00
toledo ohio

Rossford, OH

#40 Apr 3, 2012
This place is terrible, I got a deal on Jb dollar to stay at this place. I called to make reservation for the two nice I wanted. The lady told me that it is only good for one person but I get two beds. Anyone else staying will cost $ 20.00 per person, I said that is not in the promotion that I have. She said sorry about that we must of missed it. So I called the place were I got it from JB dollar. They said they no loger do anything with them due to problems. Like bed bugs, Rooms very dirty, No ice any were, and service was very bad. So Iwent else were and took a hit on $75.00

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 54 min Kellzgirl 8,273
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr woo-boy 31,053
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
Debate: Gay Marriage - Mentor, OH (Jul '10) Aug '14 Becky 22
Stove need fixed Aug '14 sue 2
Debate: Marijuana - Mentor, OH (Aug '10) Aug '14 Seven Costanza 43
the Podcast, Episode 53: Summer League Review, ... Aug '14 Hot dog 1
•••
•••

Eastlake Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Eastlake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE