Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

Judged:

I am interested in the housekeeping position you have open. I heard about the position at Towards Employment. I would make an excellent candidate for this job.My three years of experience in the housekeeping field has given me many skills. They include my hard skills like santizing, sweeping and mopping. I have experience in making beds, cleaning bathrooms, vaccumming floors and offices. My soft skills are able to work without supervisor,able to stand for a long period of time. I am looking forward to an interview. Thank you.
Momma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2009

Judged:

The people who run this "joint" are shady. We made reservations several weeks ago and when I called to confirm, Carla told us we no longer had a reservation or a place to stay because they were not honoring any previous reservations. She also told us that if a room was available when we got there (after driving 250 miles) she would "try" to help us. God help anoyone who uses this business!
Sandra

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

Judged:

This place is terrible! I made a reservation over a month ago for the weekend of 2/13 - 2/15. Received room rate of $55 and a confirmation number. When I got there, after driving 550 miles, I was told that they don't take reservations and the room rate was $69 plus it would be $99 for Valentine's Day. The man and woman working were very rude, so since they would not honor what I was originally told, I took my business across the street, where I paid $89 / night, but I would rather pay the extra money, then give these people the satisfaction! I am currently searching for a headquarters for this place and will file a complaint! I suggest you find another place to stay.
Sandra

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

Judged:

The comment I left above says I am from Columbus, OH. I am actually from Old Hickory, TN. Good, southern, White folks that was treated really bad by the people running this establishment!
Tracie

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

Judged:

These nasty folks have bed bugs. Beware! My mother's step daughter stayed here and brought them home. Once you get them, they are extremely hard to get rid of. Don't stay here if you can avoid it.
Interested Party

Mentor, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

Thank you. This was helpful. Someone should call the CDC!
Interested Party

Mentor, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

Someone should call the CDC
Tammy

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

Judged:

I have stayed at the Mosley Select Suites a few times when I have come to the Cleveland area for business and I have to honestly say that I have been treated with great customer service. I do recomend that people go and check out this nice hotel. It is reasonsbly priced and and its a great place to stay.
Lisa

Sheffield Lake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2009

You don't want to work for this guy - he doesn't pay his bills.
Lisa

Sheffield Lake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2009

You don't want to work with this guy - he doesn't pay his bills.
Kiesha

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2009

Judged:

I stay at this hotel alot and i have to say that i really love staying here. Its close to the highway and I am away from certain things and people.Plus they serve a gerat continetal breakfast and have the best prices going around for there rooms. The front desk clerks are great and the housekeepers are awesome. So i do suggest that people should stay there.
gman

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

Melissa has horrible customer service skill.
Does not know how to carry a conversation to her customers.
Dwiight

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2009

We stayed there on 5/21/09 in room 315. First of all our room was filthy! We killed so many bug in our room it's crazy! There was not a piece of ice in the hotel. Here's the kicker, there was blood stains on the wall and who knows what on the box spring. I will never stay there again!
ooooo

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2009

Judged:

Mosley Select Suites is now under new management. There is a bran new staff who are trying to renivate the suites and bring the hotel up to date. In the process, please excues the dust. The hotel is trying its hardest to take care of the issues that have caused problems in the past. your comments are appericated as they help the hotel know what it needs to work on.
4 real

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2009

Judged:

I like staying at Mosley Select Suites. It is a comfortable place and the staff are very friendly and understanding. Yes their are some things that the hotel has to get together but other then that it is a great place to stay and its reasonably priced.
Melissa

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2009

I am sure that this is not a guest of mine that put this comment.
ou mom

Eastlake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2009

You are so right this place is run by really rude obnoxious people.They no nothing about dealing with people or the hotel business. Time to close down and re think this career.
Momma wrote:
The people who run this "joint" are shady. We made reservations several weeks ago and when I called to confirm, Carla told us we no longer had a reservation or a place to stay because they were not honoring any previous reservations. She also told us that if a room was available when we got there (after driving 250 miles) she would "try" to help us. God help anoyone who uses this business!
Jackie

Richfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2009

Tammy wrote:
I have stayed at the Mosley Select Suites a few times when I have come to the Cleveland area for business and I have to honestly say that I have been treated with great customer service. I do recomend that people go and check out this nice hotel. It is reasonsbly priced and and its a great place to stay.
How could you live in Euclid and visit the hotel when you have to come to the Cleveland Area for business. You live in the city right next to the hotel.
Jackie

Richfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2009

I have never seen no many bad comments about a hotel in my entire working career. This particular hotel was vacant for years before it was purchased. Based on these comments - I would NEVER make a reservation there.
loyal guest

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Judged:

Jackie wrote:
I have never seen no many bad comments about a hotel in my entire working career. This particular hotel was vacant for years before it was purchased. Based on these comments - I would NEVER make a reservation there.
This hotel has a whole new staff with great customer service. I really enjoyed my experience here. It was not the Marriot but it was clean and affordable.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eastlake Discussions

Search the Eastlake Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 min Old Guy 29,353
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 14 hr crazy 4 stuff 7,866
A free pass for a drunk cop? 23 hr Ledgie 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Sat Go Blue Forever 2,218
Gregg Dumendic (Apr '13) Jul 25 Town Crier 3
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
the Podcast, Episode 53: Summer League Review, ... Jul 21 Anonymous 1
•••

Rip Current Statement for Lake County was issued at July 28 at 3:08PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Eastlake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••