Easthampton Consumers: Beware and Check your Auto Insurance Policy!

Posted in the Easthampton Forum

Andrea Tangredi

Chicopee, MA

#1 Nov 11, 2013
I want to publicly thank the KSK Insurance Agency, Northampton St. Easthampton, MA for their excellence in customer service and honesty in dealing with their customers.

I had a very bad experience with Allstate Insurance, Chicopee, MA, where I was going to be charged double for auto insurance despite my being very clear about what I wanted for riders and what I did not.

I spoke to Ryan Cooper at KSK Insurance and told him the amount Allstate was going to be charging me for moving to Easthampton and was shocked to find that with KSK, my new premium would not go up at all; it was half what Allstate planned on charging me.

Ryan listened very carefully to what I was looking for and did not try to high pressure me into buying riders I did not want and he called me back in fifteen minutes with an amazing quote. I promptly
cancelled my policy with Allstate.

From my experience as a senior citizen living on a fixed income it would be important for everyone who is struggling with this unsettled economy to take another look at their auto insurance.

Apparently, KSK will also look at any policy, free of charge (and without any strong arm or manipulative tactics to get you
to buy more) to give you the best price quote. I am so relieved to have found them. Had I not called KSK I may have had to have taken my car off the road.

Respectfully Submitted,
Andrea Tangredi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Easthampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Church boots AA group over gay weddings 2 hr Wondering 46
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 5 hr Jtn 1,170
PD: Phoenix girl, 12, reportedly kidnapped on w... Sep 25 OMG 1
Massachusetts Green-Rainbow candidate Danny Fac... Sep 23 whatisyourneed 1
16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) Sep 19 Unknown 296
Free condoms for teenagers (Jun '07) Sep 16 rineone 99
Chow down on chowder Sep 13 Dave 1
Easthampton Dating
Find my Match

Easthampton Jobs