Black Caucus expressing no hard feeli...

Black Caucus expressing no hard feelings for Obama

There are 1 comment on the CBS 3 Springfield story from Jul 9, 2013, titled Black Caucus expressing no hard feelings for Obama. In it, CBS 3 Springfield reports that:

The Congressional Black Caucus is expressing no hard feelings toward President Barack Obama despite a two-year gap in meetings with the nation's first African-American president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 3 Springfield.

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#1 Jul 10, 2013
i see the Black Caucus is pleased with tokenism. who cares how many blk folk this mad man adds to his "cabinet" what does this mean for Blamerican people?

they don't even want to address the fact that this clown has not talked to their azzes in two years to address their concerns for our community, LOL!!

i don't want to believe that they actually have faith in this man. its got to be a show.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Easthampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Open gay, bi, curious forum (Dec '12) May 29 yodiddy 4
Wanted: Chicopee residet, driving grey car; lic... May 28 jlakoda79 1
News Holyoke police hoping for cooperation from prob... May 21 weechukkybirdie 1
Social Media Bullys May 18 MassSucks 2
News Coolidge woman arrested as chase ends in Florence May 15 full stop 1
News 2 OK after water rescue from creek in Cape Gira... May 11 El Conquistador 1
News Dr. Ben Carson book scheduled for October May '15 The Lying Game 1
More from around the web

Easthampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]