Pittsfield veteran Passetto's death a...

Pittsfield veteran Passetto's death a 'wake-up call'

There are 3 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from May 15, 2013, titled Pittsfield veteran Passetto's death a 'wake-up call'. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

The death of a Marine Corps veteran who struggled to have his disability claim processed through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs could provide "a wake-up call" nationally, according to Rosanne Frieri, the city's director of Veterans Services.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

maybe you missed it

United States

#1 May 16, 2013
But there are other things going on. Like, "Barack Obama & the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week"
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#2 May 16, 2013
The subjective and critical publicity of our President provided by the beagle is a stellar indication and fine example of unbiased journalism at its best.
so sick of it all

Pittsfield, MA

#3 May 17, 2013
One way to at least slow down the suicide rates of veterans is to cut back on stupid, insane, senseless wars.

and quite frankly, I would advise all parents to discourage their sons and daughters from going into the military. As a veteran of one of these senseless insane, unnecessary wars I think it is a bad choice. When the country stops trying to be the worlds policeman, and stops trying to make the rules for the whole planet then maybe I will feel differently. If they need people to defend the country against an attack I will be there, but until the Bushes and Cheneys and other clueless dupes opt out of policy decisions they can find other suckers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Easthampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Federal judge rules lawsuit over Pittsfield Pol... May 13 Cops are Degenerates 26
News a Extravaganjaa in Northampton raises impaired ... May 11 Anonymous 1
News Leominster woman arrested at western Mass. pipe... May 8 Bruno max 1
News Pittsfield officer suit settled May 3 Ben Gay 4
News Hampden County Hall of Justice left off list of... Apr 30 Adumb B Hall 7
Adam Scott Cutter Makes the News Apr 30 WhatintheWorld 1
News New Tapestry's Syringe Access Program Holding O... Apr '17 Ozzie King Of Zyl... 23

Easthampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Easthampton Mortgages