chaplin dog officer
mtosh

Easthampton, MA

#1 May 8, 2013
How does a dog officer in town have 12 dogs at his residence. One of them being a pitbull that was picked up by him , I saw it down the town kennel, and it mysteriously ends up in his posession...hmmm..this clown is shady..us tax payers are giving this turkey a paycheck? Do town records have him registered as a kennel?
peggy

Newington, CT

#2 May 25, 2013
mtosh wrote:
How does a dog officer in town have 12 dogs at his residence. One of them being a pitbull that was picked up by him , I saw it down the town kennel, and it mysteriously ends up in his posession...hmmm..this clown is shady..us tax payers are giving this turkey a paycheck? Do town records have him registered as a kennel?
He is shady...arsonist too...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Members At Woodstock Nudist Camp Attempt To Deb... (Sep '08) Apr 26 tom 40
trying to find artist info (Feb '10) Feb '18 Russ Brundige 2
Best time entertainment scam (Jun '14) Feb '18 helen barnhill 3
News Racism in Eastern Connecticut often hidden (Jan '07) Nov '17 Paul Kersey 24
Why Does Stafford Effing Suck? (Apr '11) Aug '16 Sporty 6
News Failing Concrete Foundations Linked to Aggregate (May '16) May '16 Sheryl 1
News Stafford Graffiti Artist Arrested Again While A... (May '09) Apr '16 Screwball 62

Eastford Jobs

Personal Finance

Eastford Mortgages