Lower Prices Make Lobster A Delectabl...

Lower Prices Make Lobster A Delectable Deal

There are 2 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Jun 17, 2009, titled Lower Prices Make Lobster A Delectable Deal. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Tasty variations on lobster include these dishes offered at the Still River Cafe in Eastford: from left, lobster bisque, corn-jus-poached lobster, and lobster fritters atop pea carpaccio and lemongrass aioli.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

dave

Englewood, CO

#1 Jun 18, 2009
Can anybody tell me if this method of cooking can be used on the larger sized lobsters?

I use another method that works well. I start the pot cold with a couple of cups of water in the bottom. Put the lobsters in but put them in a strainer or such and keep them off the bottom of the pan. start the heat so they warm gradually and then cook in a steam bath. it's like falling asleep in the sauna.
Canadian Tourism

Langley, Canada

#2 Jun 19, 2009
Nova Scotia's vibrant culinary scene is sizzling of late. Lobster is on the menu, naturally, but their wineries, dairies, and local produce make it a hotbed for foodies:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Does Stafford Effing Suck? (Apr '11) Aug 2 Sporty 6
News Failing Concrete Foundations Linked to Aggregate May '16 Sheryl 1
News Stafford Graffiti Artist Arrested Again While A... (May '09) Apr '16 Screwball 62
Empress Theresa (Feb '16) Mar '16 kybunnies 2
Zoning laws for ALL (Oct '15) Oct '15 Tiredofthis 1
News Artists Holding Nine-Hour Graffiti Party In Sta... (Sep '15) Sep '15 c murphh 1
News How Many Package Stores Does Greenwich Have? (Aug '15) Aug '15 BPT 4

Eastford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eastford Mortgages